还有
Okay? And..
也许这能帮你
Maybe there's something in here
找到玛丽和艾略特
that can help you find a connection
之间的联♥系♥
between Mary and Elliott.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
Okay, I'll call you.
我们没多少时间
We don't have a lot of time.
等你和凯勒
Things will fall into place
回到华盛顿 一切都会恢复正常
once you and Caleb get back to DC.
我觉得在我们曝光玛丽和艾略特的行径前
Yeah, I don't think any of us are getting back
没人能够恢复正常的生活
to our normal lives until we expose Mary and Elliott.
要证明是他做了那个面具的确有点难
Well, it's gonna be hard to prove that he made that mask.
我不觉得
I-I don't think
这些药会导致艾莉出现那些情况
these medications have anything to do with Ali's condition.
弗里德曼医生说她只服用氯氮平
And Dr. Freedman said that she's only taking clozapine.
那他为什么把这些药和其他的一起锁起来
Then why did he have them locked up with the other things?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
赛洛丙胺
他好像只用了这一瓶
Well, looks like he only used this one.
赛洛丙胺
这瓶几乎空了
And the vial's almost empty.
-这是兴♥奋♥剂♥ -用来干什么的
- That's a stimulant. - So what do you take it for?
帮你集中注意力 保持清醒
To help you focus, to stay awake.
-像快快[兴♥奋♥剂♥]一样吗 -是的
- Like speed? - Yeah.
对 如果用得足够多
Yeah, if you use it enough.
大量并频繁使用
"High doses and frequent uses
会引起幻觉
"can cause hallucinations
错觉 思维障碍
delusions and thought disorder."
弗里德曼医生说她一天只用一剂
Dr. Freedman said that she's only taking one drug.
这并不意味着艾略特没给她多用
That doesn't mean that Elliott's not giving her another.
艾莉刚去威尔比的时候没疯
Ali wasn't crazy when she went into Welby
但他要确保她现在疯了
but he's making sure she is now.
计划有变 艾莉森
Change of plans, Alison.
我们必须报♥警♥
We have to go to the police.
怎么去 我们没有实质性证据
What? We've no actual evidence.
她说得对
She's right.
目前一切都是推测
It's all just speculation at this point.
我们有足够的证据让他们调查艾略特
We have enough to get them to look into Elliott.
等他们调查他 其它一切他们就会想明白了
And once they do, they'll figure out the rest.
玛丽呢
And what about Mary?
我们把知道的她的一切也都告诉警方
We tell them everything we know about her too.
-你去哪里 -拿文件
- Where are you going? - To get the file.
他们掌握越多她的信息 就对我们越有利
The more information they have on her, the better.
-不见了 -你放哪里了
- It's gone. - Where did you put it?
我不知道 我今天早上
I-I don't know, I had it with me
去找托比的时候 文件还在的
when I went to Toby's this morning.
我拿了
I took it.
我给了托比
I gave it to Toby.
我让你不要把他牵扯进来的
I asked you not to involve him.
艾莉的生命比你想要的重要 斯宾塞
Ali's life trumps what you want, Spencer.
好了 你们知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我开始觉得去报♥警♥不是个好主意了
I'm starting to think it's a bad idea to go to the cops.
-为什么 -因为如果我们报♥警♥ 那就必须告诉警方
- Why? - Because if we do we have to tell them
玛丽和艾略特想谋害艾莉森
that Mary and Elliott are after Alison
是因为她杀了夏洛蒂
because she killed Charlotte.
我们会把她牵连进谋杀案
We'd be implicating her in the murder.
艾略特刚给我发了条信息
Uh, Elliott just sent me a text.
是他位置的定位信息
It's a pin drop of his location.
他怎么会有你的号♥码
How does he have your number?
我照顾艾莉的时候给他的
I gave it to him when I was looking after Ali.
给我看看
Let me see.
他在威尔比
Okay, he's at Welby.
定位点开始移♥动♥了
The pin just started to move.
威尔比精神病院
他为什么想让我们知道他要去哪里
Why does he want us to know where he's going?
他肯定知道我们盯上他了 这肯定是个陷阱
He must know that we're on to him. This must be a trap.
什么信息
What does it say?
紧急求救
"SOS."
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我觉得这不是艾略特发的信息
Guys, I don't think this is Elliott sending the text.
我觉得是艾莉森发的
I think Alison is.
她想让我们知道他要带她去某个地方
She wants us to know that he's taking her somewhere.
我还以为你跟凯茜婶婶和乔叔叔说再见了
I thought you were saying bye to your Aunt Cathy and Uncle Joe.
是说了 但是后来有点工作上的事
Uh, I did, but then, um, something came up with work.
所以我需要看看
I just need to look into it.
这和艾米莉来这里有关系吗
Does this have anything to do with why Emily was here?
没有 她是顺路过来一趟
No, um, she just came by.
她想让我知道艾莉森情况良好
She wanted to let me know Alison was doing okay.
那就好
That's good.
我准备上♥床♥了 希望你跟我一起
I'm ready for bed. I was hoping you'd join me.
看来我得习惯做一个警♥察♥的妻子
I guess I gotta get used to being a police officer's wife.
我会尽快过去的
I will be in as soon as I can.
搜索数据库
艾略特·罗林斯个人档案
违章行驶 宾夕法尼亚州斯克兰顿 1958
1958?
他在老尼克拉斯路转弯了
He's making a turn at Old Nichols Road.
他在往湖边开
He's headed for the lake.
前面有条到湖边的近路
Wait, there's a shortcut to get there.
-这里右拐 -好
- Take a right up here. - Okay.
-没有信♥号♥♥了 -要跟丢他们了
- Oh, I lost signal. - We're gonna lose them.
没有 一直往前开就行
No, just keep driving in this direction.
好了 有信♥号♥♥了
Okay, I got bars back.
艾略特的车停下了
Elliott's car stopped moving.
对 但他们只领先我们半英里
Yeah, but they're only half a mile ahead of us.
小心
Watch out.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他...他死了
He...he's dead.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表