Maybe I should go home.
你确定
Are you sure?
不 我的意思是
No, I mean,
我现在对什么都不能确定了
I'm not really sure of anything.
你知道 我好久都没跟利亚姆讲过话了
You know, I haven't talked to Liam in days.
我们之间甚至也没谈过
You and I, we haven't even talked
我们之间发生的事
about what happened between us.
我们都当做没发生过
Was it a slip
还是就当我们是炮♥友♥
or are we friends with benefits?
我们到底算不算在一起
Are we even a we again?
我想我们该好好谈谈
I guess we have a lot to talk about.
是啊 我只是 我觉得
Yeah, I just, I, um, feel like
我需要先想一想 才能和你谈一谈
I need to think about it before I can talk about it.
好的
Okay.
艾米
Em, hey.
艾莉怎么样了
How did it go with Ali?
他们不让我去见她
Uh, turns out they wouldn't let me in to see her.
你还有我给你的钥匙吗
Do you still have that key that I gave you?
艾莉的吗
Ali's?
有啊
Uh, yeah.
你想再回那儿去吗
Are you thinking about going back there?
我和你一起去 艾米丽
I'll come with you. Emily.
我去的话就给你打电♥话♥
Um, I'll give you a call if I go.
好的
Yeah, okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
又在撒谎
Again with the lies.
-对不起 -我开玩笑呢
- I'm sorry. - That was a joke.
只是
It's just..
有个我非常在乎的人
...someone that I care very deeply for.
我在想她可能做了很坏很坏的事
And I'm starting to think that she did a very bad thing.
而另一个朋友却在为此付出代价
Now another friend is paying the price for it.
我早上做了些柠檬方塔
I made some lemon bars this morning.
配上卡布奇诺简直美味
It'll go really good with that cappuccino.
来吧
Come on.
迷失森林度假村
-她在干什么 -这叫踱步
- What is she doing? - It's called pacing.
我本来很欣赏你的才智
You know, I can actually appreciate your skillset
但你有必要用智商鄙视我吗
but do you always have to be such a smart-ass?
你有必要这么直白吗
Do you always have to be so direct?
我这是夸你
I was giving you a compliment.
骂我不是夸我
Calling me names isn't complimentary.
随你
Whatever.
她一个人在里面 我们可以拿下她
You know, she's in there alone. We can take her.
然后呢 塞住她的口鼻吗
And then what? We waterboard her?
听着 AD说给我们24小时
Look, A.D. said we have 24 hours.
我们还剩6小时
We still have six of those left.
等等 她手♥机♥响了
Wait, her phone's ringing.
继续 玛丽 继续说
Oh, come on, Mary, keep talking.
检测到的蓝牙设备
你能听到其他人吗
Can you hear the other person?
别嘘我
Don't shush me.
信♥号♥♥断断续续的
The signal keeps dropping in and out
但明显是个男人
but it's definitely a man.
他有口音 澳音或者英音
I think he has an accent. Maybe Aussie, maybe British.
那是什么
What is that?
我锁定了对方的信♥号♥♥
I got a lock on the caller's signal.
斯♥诺♥克酒吧
在霍里斯附近一个叫斯♥诺♥克的酒吧
It's coming from a bar near Hollis called Snookers.
我马上行动
I'm on it.
艾瑞亚 玛丽·德雷克在跟一个英国男人
Aria, Mary Drake is talking to a British guy
或者澳洲男人通话 那人在霍里斯附近的酒吧
or possibly an Aussie at a bar near Hollis.
叫斯♥诺♥克 你知道吗
It's called Snookers. Do you know it?
知道 我之前跟以斯拉常常去
Yeah, I used to go there with Ezra.
我在回家的路上 我五分钟能过去
I was on my way home. I can be there in five minutes.
小心
Be careful.
汉娜
Hanna.
斯宾塞
Oh, Spencer.
你没事了 汉娜
You've got this, Hanna.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
-我以为我要死在这里了 -不 我不会让你死
- I think I'm gonna die in here. - No, I won't let that happen.
但这是梦境
But this is a dream.
你帮不了我 你不是真的 斯宾塞
You can't help me. You're not real, Spence.
有些东西会实际存在
Something real is actually existing
或者真实发生
as a thing or occurring in fact.
我不懂你说的 但我很开心你来了
I don't know what you're saying, but I'm glad that you're here.
梦境就是经历
A dream is an experience
经历就是真实
and an experience is real.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
也许吧
Maybe.
不
No.
我不该听你的
I should've listened to you.
斯宾塞 我觉得
Spence, I think...
这个A比其他的聪明得多
...this A is a lot smarter than the others.
你说了真♥相♥ 对吧
You told them the truth, right?
我们不知道谁杀了夏洛蒂也许是件好事
Maybe it's a good thing we don't know who killed Charlotte.
我就可以说是我杀的
'Cause I'd tell if I did.
我好怕 斯宾塞
I'm scared, Spence.
我知道
I know. I know.
我出不去
There's no way out.
不 如果AD能进出这里
No, look, if A.D. Can come in and out of here
你也可以
you can, too.
你想想 汉娜
Think about it, Hanna.
有办法进来 就有办法出去 对吧
If there is a way in, there is a way out, right?
-没错 是这样 -说出来
- Yeah, I guess so. - Say it.
有办法进来 就有办法出去
If there is a way in, there is a way out.
你明天非常需要力量
You're gonna need your strength for tomorrow.
好好休息
Get some sleep.
能陪着我吗
Will you stay with me?
我一直在
Always.
小小宝贝要安静*
*Hush little baby don't say a word
爸爸买♥♥只嘲笑鸟*
*Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird
如果小鸟不唱歌♥*
*And if that mockingbird won't sing
-有什么可以帮你 -我在找一个男人
- What can I get you? - Oh, I'm looking for a guy.
不 他没那么大众
Um, no. He's-he's just not any guy.
他可能是英国人
He's British, maybe.
我给你做杯喝的
Can I get you something to drink or not?
行 我要一杯啤酒 谢谢
Sure. Yeah. I'll take a beer. Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
别乱看 我在这儿呢
Hey, don't look away. I'm right here.
没错 我就是这个意思
Yeah. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
利亚姆
-感觉怎么样 -还不错 你呢
- Hey, you're doin' alright? - Doin' fine. How are you?
还行 你去哪儿了
Good, man. Hey, where have you been?
一直在拼命工作
Workin' my tail off like always.
没错 我听出来了
Yeah, I hear you, man.
投币选歌♥
今晚没必要理清我们的关系
I don't need to know what we are tonight.
我只是需要跟你在一起
I just need to be with you.
我们会是永远的朋友
We'll be friends forever.
我就喜欢你这点 你总幻想有皆大欢喜的结局
That's why I love you. You're big on happy endings.
我从没有告诉你 但是你一直是我的最爱
I never told you this, but you were always my favorite.
你在埃菲尔铁塔顶端一定很美
You'd look so good on top of the Eiffel Tower
风吹过发丝的时候
wind in your hair.
你是最难遗忘的人
You were the hardest for me to leave behind.
艾莉 你睡了吗
Ali, are you asleep?
慈善二手店
艾莉
Oh, Ali.
你做了什么
What did you do?
如果能进来 那肯定能出去
If there's a way in, there's a way out.
玛丽·德雷克一生中很长时间
Mary Drake was in and out of Radley
都在进进出出拉德里
for a significant part of her life.
玛丽最开始入院
She was initially institutionalized
是因为她与照看的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表