谢谢 你也是
Thanks. So are you.
这位是谁
Who's your friend?
我是伊莱扎
I'm Eliza.
我不知道艾略特为什么要撒谎
Look, I don't know why Elliott would lie about this
但他们家没有农场
but his family doesn't own a farm.
这个镇上就没有姓罗林斯的人
There's nobody with the name Rollins in the county.
我开始怀疑他根本没说过
Well, I'm starting to wonder if he's telling the truth
一句真话
about anything.
你怎么了
Are you okay?
你们看起来好像我的娃娃
You look like my dolls.
什么娃娃
What dolls?
夏洛蒂给我的那些娃娃
The ones Charlotte gave me.
我找到了这个口红但娃娃是夏洛蒂给我的
I found the lipstick, but Charlotte gave me the dolls.
我们能跟你一起玩吗
Can we play with you?
这是艾米丽
That's Emily.
这里艾莉森
This is Alison.
她是我的最爱
She's my favorite.
为什么
Why?
她和夏洛蒂很像
She looks like Charlotte.
艾略特和夏洛蒂从前经常来吗
Did Elliott and Charlotte come here a lot?
他们经常过来
They used to come all the time.
她很喜欢和我一起玩娃娃
She loved playing dolly with me.
我曾看见他们接吻 虽然我不该说的
I saw them kissing once, but I'm not supposed to tell.
我想夏洛蒂
I'm gonna miss Charlotte.
你知道她什么时候回来吗
Do you know when she's coming back?
伊莱扎
Eliza?
拜托什么也别说
Please don't say anything.
我们不能拥有有面孔的娃娃
We're not allowed to have dolls with faces.
如果他看到的话会把它们收走的
If he sees 'em, he'll take 'em away.
如果夏洛蒂还在给娃娃起我们的名字
How much better did Charlotte really get
她怎么可能算得上有所好转
if she was still naming dolls after us?
我猜根本没好转吧
Guessing not much.
你们最好离开
I think it's best you go now.
我能再点一杯喝的吗
Can I order another drink?
好 威士忌加苏打水
Yeah. Um, whisky and soda?
谢谢
Please.
我 我可以给你端过去
I-I can bring it to your table.
我就在这等吧
I don't mind waiting.
艾米丽 你刚才说的那些话
Look, Emily, um, about what you said earlier--
你什么也不必说
You don't have to say anything.
你有女友了 我懂
You have a girlfriend. I get it.
她不是我的女友
She's not my girlfriend.
是前女友 我们现在只是朋友
She's my ex. We're just friends.
谢谢你说了那些话
I appreciate what you said.
其实 刚刚吃午饭的时候我一直在想
Actually, I couldn't stop thinking about it all during lunch.
真的吗
Really?
我太轻易地下判断了
I judged you too quickly.
我不是这样的人
That's not who I am.
我们可以重新开始吗
Why don't we start over?
把过去都放下
Clean slate.
我们这周一起吃饭吧
Let's get dinner this week.
你请客
You're on.
你知道吗 我根本不想再点一杯饮料
You know, I didn't even want another drink.
只是想找借口和你说话
I just wanted an excuse to talk to you.
我不敢相信艾略特和夏洛蒂曾是一对
I can't believe Elliott and Charlotte were a couple.
那就是他们来到这的原因吧
That must be why they came here.
不会碰到认识他们的人
No chance of running into anyone they knew.
如果他们曾经相恋
Well, if he was in love with her
那就能解释他为什么会和玛丽合作了
that would explain why he's working with Mary.
那他为什么要娶艾莉森
Yeah, but why would he marry Alison?
我不知道
I don't know.
看样子他才是那个应该被关进威尔比的人
Seems like he's the one who should be locked up in Welby.
汉娜 怎么了
Hanna, what is it?
求求你
Please!
汉娜
Hanna?
不要
Oh, no.
不 不 不要
No, no, no!
求求你停下
Please, stop!
他就是用那个伤害我的
That's what he used on me.
牛刺 我的天啊
A cattle prod? Oh, my God!
汉娜
Hanna?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
现在艾莉才是需要帮助的那个人
Ali's the one who needs help now.
不 不会就这么放过他的
No, he's not gonna get away with this.
艾略特会因为他对你做的事而付出代价
Elliott will pay for what he did to you. I promise.
你在这待了好一会儿了
You've been in here a while.
是啊 我只是想弄清楚
Yeah, I'm, I'm just trying to figure out
这些药是干什么的
what these medications do.
我真的觉得我们得
I really think we need to talk
谈谈今早发生的事
about what happened this morning.
我们等会儿会谈的
We will. Later.
别这样 斯宾塞
Come on, Spence.
我明白的
Look, I get it, okay?
你很迷茫
You're confused.
不 我没有
No. No, I'm not.
听着
Look.
我内心中有一部分是永远爱着汉娜的
There's a part of me that will always love Hanna, okay?
她是我第一个真爱
She was my first real love.
但是我想和你在一起
But it's you I wanna be with.
如果汉娜现在想和你在一起呢
And if Hanna wanted to be with you now?
-会就此改变吗 -不会
- Would that change things? - No.
你真的是这么想的 还是只是觉得应该这么说
Do you mean that or do you just feel obligated to say it?
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
听着 我们在马德里偶遇之后
Look, after that time we spent together in Madrid
我就一直在想你
I couldn't stop thinking about you.
然后我们又在华盛顿见面了
And then we met up again in DC
我们在一起的时间越长
and the more time we spent together
我就越想和你在一起
the more I wanted to be with you.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me too.
我喜欢你的一切
I like everything about you.
你很聪明 很有动力
Okay, you're smart, and you're driven.
你那么性感
You're sexy as hell.
是啊 但那就是问题所在
Yeah, but that's the problem.
你喜欢我
You like me..
但我爱你
...but I love you.
我想让我的另一半
And I-I wanna be with somebody
每天早上想到的第一个人和每天晚上
who thinks about me the first thing in the morning
想到的最后一个人都是我
and the last thing at night.
一切都有点失控
Look, things just got really off track.
好吧...
Okay, just..
给我一个机会 去弥补
Please give me a chance to make it, to make it right.
我真的很想和你在一起
I really want this to work.
我不知道我行不行
I don't know that I can.
大家请举杯 并敬这位
So please raise your glasses and toast..
未来的加瓦诺太太
...to the future Mrs. Cavanaugh
趁她还没改变主意
before she changes her mind.
-我马上回来 -好的
- Hey, um, I'm gonna be right back, okay? - Okay.
抱歉打扰到你们了
Look, I'm sorry to interrupt.
我不知道你今晚求婚
I didn't realize you were doing this tonight.
-我们能明天再谈吗 -不 艾莉有麻烦了
- Can we just talk tomorrow? - No, Ali's in trouble.
我们觉得艾略特和玛丽联手
We think Elliott's working with Mary.
他不是在威尔比照顾她吗
Yeah, he, isn't he taking care of her at Welby?
是的 这就是关键
Yes, and that's the problem.
-她杀了夏洛蒂 艾米 -也许吧
- She killed Charlotte, Em. - Probably.
但如果我们能证实艾略特想伤害艾莉
But if we can prove that Elliott's trying to hurt Ali
我们就能找出AD
we can expose AD.
查一查他吧
Look into him, please?
看看你能发现些什么
See if you can find out anything.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表