Not-not until she came back to town recently.
我很抱歉 托比
I'm so sorry, Toby.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you ever tell me?
我们分手了
We were broken up.
我不想打扰你在华盛顿的生活
I wasn't gonna bother you in DC.
各单位请注意
Attention all units.
入室抢劫 家中有人
459. Hot prowl in progress.
警员请前往哈特街492号♥
Units en route to 492 Hart.
-那是你家 -稍等
- That's your address. - Hold on.
收到 调度中心
Uh, Roger. Dispatch.
正从玫瑰木街和主街交叉口出警
Code-3 from Rosewood and Main.
收到
10-4.
我今早起床时特别慌
You know, I woke up this morning in a panic.
我梦到他来找我们了
I had a dream he was coming for us.
那种感觉...
And that feeling, it...
早餐时一直挥之不去
stayed with me through breakfast.
但我意识到你在这
But then I realized you're here.
我们还有彼此
And we have each other.
我们要将他的回忆抹去
And right now, we're erasing him.
杰森
Jason.
你什么时候进来的 飞机不是五点到吗
When did you get in? I thought your plane landed at five.
我赶了早一班 等不及要见你了
I caught an earlier one. I couldn't wait to see you.
看这胡子
Look at this.
你再穿上法兰绒 带个瓦比·帕克的眼镜
All you need is a flannel and some Warby Parkers
就是个嬉皮士了
and you'll be a regular hipster.
别闹了
Please don't.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
嗯 你在我就没事了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm-I'm fine, now that you're here.
-你是玛丽吧 -是的
- Well, you must be Mary. - Yes.
你好 杰森
Hello, Jason.
法令指派我为艾莉的主要监护人
This is a court order appointing me as Ali's primary caretaker.
你可以滚出去了
You can get the hell off my property.
杰森 放松 你不...
Jason, relax, please, you don't--
立刻
Now.
好的
Of course.
我去收拾一下
I'll go pack my things.
为啥要赶走她
What's with the witch hunt?
你甚至都没见过她
You haven't even met the woman yet.
这个女人就是害你入院的罪魁祸首 艾莉
Well, that woman is the reason you were institutionalized, Ali.
她把你关起来 就像对待夏洛蒂一样
She locked you away like Charlotte
就是为了偷走我们的钱
so she could take our money.
她当时在跟艾略特合作
She was working with Elliott.
是他把她拖下了水 就像对我一样
And he was the one that sucked her in, just like he did with me.
你结婚怎么不跟我说呢
How could you get married without telling me?
因为你不在这儿
Because you weren't here!
我很久没见你了
And you haven't been in a long time.
杰森 她不是圣人
Jason, I'm not saying that she's a saint.
但她发现艾略特出格之后
But when she realized how far Elliott was taking it
就把我救出威尔比了
she got me out of Welby.
因为这是正确的选择
Because it was the right thing to do.
我没人可以依靠
I have no one.
我爸不在 你也不在
Not dad, not you.
现在你来了 但我不知你会待多久
You're here now, but I never know how long you'll stay.
给她个机会吧
So please give her a chance.
什么机会
A chance to do what?
她是我们的姨妈
She's our aunt.
你不想了解她吗
Don't you wanna get to know her?
对 我在医院
Yeah, I'm at the hospital right now.
医生在给伊冯做检查 她挺惨的
The doctor's examining Yvonne. She's pretty beat up.
我偷了我妈的钥匙卡
Well, I found/stole my mom's key card.
我们得在别人发现前赶紧行动
So we need to use it before anybody notices it's missing.
-比如现在 -抱歉 汉娜
- So, like, now. - I'm sorry, Hanna.
我答应托比会待在医院的
I promised Toby that I would stay here at the hospital.
没事 尽快过来就好
It's fine. Just get here when you can.
代我向托比他们问好
Tell Toby I'm thinking of them.
如果有发现我会告诉你
I'll let you know what I find.
好的
I will.
费兹-蒙哥马利婚礼
布置
她给了我们很多事
Well, she certainly gave us
来考虑
a lot to think about.
有很多决定要做
It's a lot of decisions.
太多了
Like a ton.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 是的 我没事
Yeah, yeah, no, I'm good.
只是有点喘不过气来 仅此而已
Just, just having a little trouble breathing. That's all.
不过我好极了
But I'm great.
其实我们没必要用这些装饰品
You know, we don't have to use all these decorations.
或许
Maybe..
我们可以跳过这些让人头疼的
we could just skip the headache
不可避免的双方父母之间的琐事 直接
and inevitable parental drama and just..
私奔
elope.
好吧 这听上去不怎么地
Okay, that-that sounded lame.
不 我不是指
But, no, I'm not talking of like
结婚礼堂 而是指托斯卡纳的那种
all of this wedding chapel, I'm thinking villa
小别♥墅♥
in Tuscany.
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yes, yes.
我家的一个朋友 杰奥
Family friend, Geo,
他在巴卡有一处小别♥墅♥
he owns this villa in Barca.
在一座山上 可以俯瞰整个葡萄园
It's on this hill. It overlooks a vineyard. It's--
你是认真的
You are serious?
你能考虑一下吗
Will you at least think about it?
天哪 凯勒 你在这干什么
Oh, my God, Caleb! What are you doing here?
抱歉 我也想问你同样的问题
Sorry, I was gonna ask you the same thing.
你妈妈雇我加强酒店的安保系统
Your mom hired me to beef up the hotel security.
我看见你进了这里
I saw you come in.
听我说
Look..
我觉得莎拉的事不是意外
I don't think what happened to Sara was an accident.
我敢肯定你也这么认为
And I'm betting you don't either.
艾米在詹娜的笔记本电脑里
Em saw something on Jenna's laptop
发现了能跟AD联♥系♥起来的东西
that can link back to A.D.
或许能解释发生在莎拉身上的事
It might explain what happened to Sara.
我知道一个能拿到箱子药匙的办法
I know a way we can get the key to the lock box
不过我需要你帮忙
but I'm gonna need your help.
欢迎来到世界航♥空♥
搜索结果: 费城-罗马
我们真的要这么做吗
Are we actually considering this?
你真的觉得我们可以私奔吗
You think we can seriously pull off an elopement?
艾瑞亚 莎拉·哈维被发现死在拉德里了
Aria, Sara Harvey was found dead at The Radley.
我们还是赶紧离开这里吧
Let's just go and get out of this town.
你不觉得现在离开会显得可疑吗
Don't you think skipping town might seem a little suspicious?
显得你可疑吗 你又没杀莎拉
Well, s-suspicious to you? You didn't kill Sara.
是吧
Did you?
艾瑞亚
Aria,
我们可以在周五的托斯卡纳的阳光下品尝美酒
we could be wine-tasting under the Tuscan sun by Friday.
我也想这样 真的 可是
I love the idea, I do, but..
这是件大事
It's a really big decision.
是的 不用非得今天决定
Yeah, today's rushing it.
明天
Tomorrow?
杰森:
能见面吗 有重要的事
艾米丽
Hi, Emily.
我就知道你不会离开玫瑰镇
I always knew you'd never get out of Rosewood.
旅行真的让你变得粗犷了
Traveling really brought out the rugged in you.
留着胡子
And you kept the beard.
你看上去很不错
You look great.
我订婚了
I'm engaged.
跟利亚姆吗
To Liam?
跟以斯拉
To Ezra.
恭喜
Congratulations.
-谢谢 -他很幸运
- Thank you. - He's a very lucky guy.
你没跟别人说过
You haven't told anyone..
咱俩的事吧
about us, have you?
没有
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表