说几句安慰的话
like a stupid sympathy card.
对斯宾塞来说情况比较复杂
It's a lot more complicated for Spencer.
很难想像斯宾塞也会词穷
It's hard to imagine Spencer at a loss for words.
那你知道要怎么说吗
Would you know what to say?
我觉得我们最好一天都待在这里
I think this is the best one we've seen all day.
一站式商店
And it's a one-stop shop.
布料 食物 服务生
Linens, food, servers.
看看印刷品
Check the fine print?
你就不能假装高兴一下吗 你是新娘
Can you at least pretend to be excited? You're a bride.
艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利是新娘
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Aria Montgomery is a bride?
霍顿
Holden?
我走进来 看到你
I walk in, I see you
心跳都差点停止了
I almost had a heart attack.
不 不 我很好 我发誓
Oh, no, no, no, I-I'm fine, I promise.
-汉娜 你还好吗 -霍顿 很高兴见到你
- What's up, Hanna? - Holden. Good to see you.
梦娜打来的 我得接一下
Oh, it's Mona, I should take this.
我要是不接 她会一直打
If I don't answer, she'll just keep calling back.
不好意思
Sorry.
-你在这做什么 -我姐开的店
- What are you even doing here? - This is my sister's business.
她需要一个聪明但工资又不高的厨师
She needed a brilliant, but affordable chef.
你是厨师
You're a chef?
是的 我正试着一年培养一项新技能
Yeah, I try to cultivate one new skill a year.
你要结婚了
So you're getting married?
是的
That's me.
哪个男的这么幸运
So who's the lucky guy?
是以斯拉
That would be Ezra.
-真的 -真的
- No kidding. - No kidding.
人们还说高中恋情不长久
And they say high school romances don't last.
是啊
Yeah.
你需要得到格外的关注
You deserve personal attention.
走吧 我亲自带你参观
Come on, I will give you the nickel tour myself.
霍罗威茨女士
Mrs. Horowitz.
你现在也是教员了 艾米丽 你可以叫我梅
Oh, you're on the faculty now, Emily, you can call me May.
我会的
I'll try.
梅 我发现你把佩吉·麦卡勒斯和
Uh, May, I noticed you've Paige McCullers
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯分到了一个组
and Alison DiLaurentis in the same committee.
对 佩吉主动提出的
Yeah, Paige stepped right up.
我觉得她们俩一组
Yeah, I-I'm not sure that this is gonna be
不会很成功
the most productive mix.
有什么是我不知道的吗
Is there something I should know?
当我们还是学生的时候
'Alison and I weren't exactly besties'
我和艾莉森的关系不是很好
'when we were students.'
艾米丽怕有的人会记仇
Emily's afraid somebody might be holding a grudge.
但那已经是很久之前的事了
But that was a long time ago.
我们现在都是成年人了
And we're all adults now.
-如果有冲突 -不会有冲突的 童子军的荣誉
- If there's a conflict.. - No conflict. Scout's honor.
看到了吗 没什么可担心的
You see? Nothing to worry about.
好了 去看看选手们
Well, pfft, off to the racers.
我只是觉得这不是一个好主意
I just didn't know if it was a good idea.
你不需要保护我远离艾莉
You don't have to protect me from Ali.
如果你觉得你需要保护艾莉森远离我
And if you thought you had to protect Alison from me
你还真是没看清楚一切
well, you're not paying attention.
你真不介意载我回家吗
You sure you don't mind driving me home?
汉娜说梦娜会过来看热闹
Hanna said Mona demanded a command performance.
没问题
No problem.
想象中的自己是一个什么类型的新娘
So what type of bride do you envision yourself?
春天型 秋天型
Spring, autumn
还是一个半价的十一月到三月的新娘
or a half-priced November through March bride?
那个
Well, uh--
没关系 我们换个方式
It's okay, let's find another way in.
你打算在同一个地点举♥行♥
Were you going to have the ceremony and reception
宴会和招待会吗
at the same location?
有这个可能 我们只是
Yeah, that-that's a possibility. We just..
我们还没讨论到那一步
We haven't explored that yet.
我带你去看看喷泉
Hey, why don't I show you the fountain?
那就像是很多婚礼的重头戏
It seems to be the highlight for most couples
你也不需要对流水做选择
and you don't have to make a choice about moving water.
谢天谢地 你去哪了
'Thank God, where have you been?'
-对不起 我 -没关系
- Sorry, I-- - Doesn't matter.
不管发生什么 你都要冷静 明白吗
Whatever happens, I need you to be cool. Understand?
嘿 别动
Hey, can you not?
对不起 我接了个电♥话♥ 是我爸
Sorry, I had to take that. It was dad.
参议员父亲
Senator daddy.
你就是汉娜吧
You must be Hanna?
汉娜 这是凯瑟琳·戴利
Hanna, Katherine Daly.
凯瑟琳 这是汉娜·玛琳
Katherine, Hanna Marin.
你♥爸♥爸就是戴利参议员吧
So your dad's Senator Daly.
我给他投过票 我现在住在纽约
I voted for him. I live in New York.
等我们向全国进军时 记得继续给他投票
Oh, remember to keep voting for him when we go national.
凯蒂 告诉汉娜你跟我说的事
Katie, tell Hanna what you were telling me.
我在帮我爸搞一个筹集资金活动
Well, I'm doing a fundraiser for my dad
我想穿新装出席
and I'd love to wear something new.
我在梦娜的手♥机♥上看到了你的一些设计
Mona showed me some of your designs on her phone.
非常漂亮
They're terrific.
你应该去工作室看看
Well, you should come by the studio.
-工作室 -你的工作室
- Studio? - Mm-hmm. Your studio.
那间工作室
Oh, yeah, that studio.
我得去打几个电♥话♥ 但是晚点可以和你们见
I have to make some calls, but I can meet you later.
-我把地址发给你 -好极了
- I'll text you the address. - Perfect.
-最多两个小时 -好
- Two hours tops. - Yeah.
你是怎么认识凯瑟琳·戴利的
How do you know Katherine Daly?
我不认识凯瑟琳·戴利
I do not know Katherine Daly.
是凯瑟琳·戴利认识我
Katherine Daly knows me.
汉娜 只要她穿上你设计的衣服
Hanna, with your clothes on her back
你很快能登上《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的电♥话♥版面
you'll be in the "Sunday Times" dial section before you know it.
-斯宾塞 -嗨
- Spencer. - Hi.
亲爱的
Oh, honey, hi.
抱歉 你弄疼我了
Sorry, you're hurting me.
-我的肩膀 -对不起
- My shoulder. - I'm sorry.
我只是非常高兴看到你
I am just so happy to see you.
你♥爸♥很快到家了
Your father will be home soon.
护照出了问题
There was a problem with the passport.
他不想我等
He didn't want me to wait.
亲爱的 出什么事了
Honey, what happened?
艾莉森的丈夫不是个真正的医生
Uh, Alison's husband wasn't a real doctor.
原来他是个骗子 他把她的钱全卷走了
Turns out that he was a crook, and he took all of her money.
诺埃尔·卡恩绑♥架♥了汉娜
Noel Kahn kidnapped Hanna.
她逃跑了 而诺埃尔·卡恩现在死了
She got away, and Noel Kahn is now dead.
也许是詹娜·马歇尔开枪打我的
Jenna Marshall shot me, probably.
托比和伊冯出了车祸
Toby and Yvonne were in a car crash.
你要不要喝杯红酒
Do you want a glass of wine?
我想知道你怎么样
I wanna know how you are.
很大程度上要取决于接下来的几分钟了
It's gonna depend a great deal in the next few minutes.
-玛丽·德雷克 -她在哪
- Mary Drake. - Where is she?
她目前下落不明
She's temporarily unaccounted for.
她和你说了什么
What did she tell you?
你觉得她和我说了什么
What do you think she told me?
斯宾塞 告诉我她说了什么 快点
Spencer, tell me what she said. Now!
拜托
Please.
她说你不是我妈妈
S-she, she said that you're not my mother.
她才是我的生母
My birth mother, that she is.
现在你应该强烈地表示否认才对
Okay, now would be the time to make a strong statement of denial.
玛丽·德雷克已被确诊为精神病患者
Mary Drake is clinically insane!
这不是否认
That's not a denial.
当时我坐在这房♥间里工作
I was sitting in this room, working..
杰西卡在敲门
...and Jessica knocked on the door.
杰森出生后 我和她五个字都说不到
I hadn't said five words to her since Jason was born.
而她就像没事发生的邻居
And there she was like any neighbor
跑来借借割草机或是丈夫
come to borrow a lawnmower or a husband.
然后她开始和说她有个妹妹
And she started telling me that she had a sister
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表