艾瑞亚完全是自作自受
Aria definitely did it to herself.
可就算AD没有逼艾瑞亚做这些事
Okay, but if A.D. hadn't gotten Aria to do what she did
他们也会逼我们中的其他人做的
they'd have found a way to force another one of us, too.
这你应该是很清楚的
I mean, you should know that better than anyone else.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思就是AD先说服你玩这游戏的
Meaning that A.D. convinced you to play the game first.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我有事要做
I have some thinking to do.
我想我们都是
I guess we all do.
凯勒
Caleb.
-怎么了 -我们能谈谈吗
- Yeah. - Can we talk?
当然
Always.
我要知道汉娜怎么了
I need to know what's going on with Hanna.
你知道的 对吗
You know, don't you?
如果汉娜不想让你知道
If Hanna doesn't want you to know--
我知道这和登喜路的死有关
I know this is about the death of Dunhill.
汉娜是在包庇什么人吗
Is Hanna covering for someone?
-其实 -是艾莉森吗
- Actually-- - Is it Alison?
每次最终都是为了她
She's always at the bottom of everything.
汉娜是在包庇她吗
Is that who Hanna's covering for?
真不敢相信你告诉我妈妈了
I cannot believe that you told my mom.
这叫真♥相♥
It's called the truth.
我觉得我们都应该
I think it's something,
更加多去接触真♥相♥
we all need to become a little more familiar with.
你说得简单
Yeah, easy for you to say.
我们会一起解决
We're in this together.
所以我才告诉了你妈妈
That's why I told your mom.
你真的打算用几句我爱你
Are you really gonna try and weasel
就把这件事蒙混过关了吗
your way out of this by saying you love me?
-有用吗 -有可能
- Well, will it work? - It might.
我爱你
I love you.
你可真厉害
Damn, you're good.
好了 休息时间到
Alright, break time's over.
你快找到那个游戏了吗
Are you any closer to finding the game?
没有快不快之说
Well, there is no close.
找到就是找到了 没有就是没有
I either find the location or I've got nothing.
现在还什么都没有
So far, nothing.
你还记得以前用这种手♥机♥的时候吗
Do you remember when these used to be our phones?
感觉都是几百万年前的事了
Like, a million years ago?
那时候要操心的事太少了
There was so much less to worry about.
很抱歉把你牵扯进这堆破事里
I'm really sorry that I involved you in this mess.
你具体说的是哪件
Which mess, in particular?
所有
All of it.
也许我们根本不该告诉你
May be we should have never told you
登喜路死的那晚发生的事
about the night that Dunhill died, and..
我不该找你帮我
...I shouldn't have asked you help me
毁掉他的信♥用♥卡♥账单
trash his credit card receipts.
但你找了
But you did.
斯宾塞 你在这里干什么
Spencer, what are you doing here?
我在谷仓里找到这个
I found this in the barn.
让我不禁思绪万千
And it made me think.
斯宾塞 我真的很抱歉
Spencer, I'm so sorry.
我知道
I know you are.
我也希望我能原谅你 但是...
And I wish that I could forgive you, but..
我可能是看错你了
...I might have misjudged you.
告诉我我该做什么
Tell me what I need to do.
-拜托 -不用
- Please. - Nothing.
现在不用
Not now.
你做得够多了
You've done enough.
但你昨晚说我
But what you said last night about me
利用马尔科姆 你没说错
taking Malcolm, you were right.
我们都有错
None of us is blameless.
所以我想说我很抱歉
So I do want to say that I'm sorry..
怎么回事
What's going on?
把你朋友的东西送回来
Your friend's getting her belongings back.
-什么 -为什么
- What? - Why?
我刚收到证据 登喜路死的那晚
I just received proof that you were not in Rosewood
你并不在玫瑰镇
on the night that Dunhill disappeared.
一个交通灯摄像头在新罕布♥什♥尔州的
A red-light cam caught you full-frontal
基恩拍到了你的正脸
in Keene, New Hampshire.
相隔480公里之远
Now, that is more than 300 miles away.
我不知道你去新罕布♥什♥尔州干什么
I do not know what you were doing in New Hampshire
但我猜这不关我的事
but I guess that's none of my business anymore.
可惜你没你朋友这么走运
Too bad you're not as lucky as your friend.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
斯宾塞
Spence..
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你想告诉我什么
What are you trying to tell me?
我想告诉你我早知道了
I'm trying to tell you I knew about it.
-你知道文件的事了 -是的
- You knew about the file? - Yeah.
我猜你就是在粉碎那份文件
And I figured that's what you're shredding.
警♥察♥离开后 我拿出碎纸袋
After the cops left, I took the shredder bag
扔到堆肥中
and I dumped it in the composter
以防万一
just to be on the safe side.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
有天晚上 你睡着了
The other night, after you fell asleep
我找到了
I...found it--
我很抱歉 我写的时候很生气
I'm so sorry. I was so angry when I wrote that.
我知道 你应该感到生气
I know. And, and you should have been angry.
我写的关于艾莉森的书
The...the book I was writing about Alison
关于我们的相遇 我开始
where we met, and-and I started..
我开始这段感情就是靠对你的欺骗
I started this relationship by lying to you.
如果你上交了那份文件
I wouldn't have blamed you if you had turned in
我绝对不会怪你
that file then or now.
是我罪有应得
I would have deserved it.
-也许我现在仍然是 -不
- And maybe I still do. - No.
不 你不是
No, you do not.
好吗 我太害怕了
Okay? I was scared.
我做了一些
And I've done some..
非常可怕的事 对你
...really terrible things to you
对所有人
and everyone else.
你不需要告诉我
You don't need to tell me that.
我要说
Yes, I do!
我要 我要告诉你一切
I do. I have to tell you everything.
但我得先做一件事
But I need to do one thing first
因为我不确定我说完后你还会不会在我身边
because I'm not sure you'll still be here when I'm done.
好吧 你要...
Okay. What's..
我们来这里干什么
What exactly are we doing here?
我恨你
I hate you.
我知道
I know.
我还带了这些
I even got these.
以后也许我们能买♥♥得起更好看的
Someday, maybe we can afford nicer ones.
或者更棒的婚礼
Maybe a nicer wedding.
不 这就很棒了
No, it's perfect.
我只是觉得现在发生了这么多事
I just thought, with everything going on right now
我们应该把握住现在
we should do this while we still can.
再说
Plus, um..
你也知道 如果我们结婚了
You know, if we're married
我们就不能指证对方了
we, we can't testify against each other.
算是一举两得了
So it's a twofer.
你愿意吗
Are you down?
当然了
Absolutely.
那明天早上和平大使凯莉·约翰森
So, what are we supposed to do until tomorrow morning
上班之前 我们该做些什么呢
when Callie Johnson, justice of the peace comes to work?
还好没迟到
Glad I'm not too late.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
凯勒告诉我的
Caleb told me.
他告诉了我很多事
He told me a lot of things.
-比如说 -真♥相♥
- Like what? - The truth.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表