是不是AD让你这么做的
'I mean, did A.D. Ask you to do this'
从而换取一张拼图碎片
and in return give you a puzzle piece?
我可以解释
I can explain.
我们当场抓住了穿着黑色套头衫的你
Aria, we literally caught you black-hooded.
你为什么要为AD做这些
Why would you do this for A.D.?
你们还记得当年我们发现以斯拉正
Do you remember when we found out Ezra was writing
瞒着我们写一本关于艾莉森的书吗
a book about Alison and hid it from us, from me?
我做了一件报复他的事情
I did something to get back at him.
什么事
What?
我填了一张报♥警♥记录
I filled out a police report
指控他性侵我
that was accusing him of trying to take advantage of me.
我一直没有寄出去
I never filed it,
但是不知怎么AD拿到了
but somehow A.D. Got it
并且她威胁要把这个记录上交
and threatened to turn it in.
以斯拉会因此进监狱的
Ezra would have gone to jail.
那又怎样
So, what?
所以你这是明摆着觉得以斯拉比我们重要
It was just a no-brainer of you to pick Ezra over us?
我不知道该怎么做
Guys, I didn't know what to do.
你本可以告诉我们一切的 好吗
'You could have talked to us. Okay?'
作为永远的朋友 换了我们就会这么做
We're friends, since forever. That's what we do.
你好
Hello.
你知道任何关于"要么选 要么死"
Do you know anything about "Choose or loose"
或计时器的事情吗
or the timer?
-不 你们在 -那个游戏 艾瑞亚
- No. What are you-- - The game, Aria!
AD从没提过这些事情
A.D. never mentioned any of that.
你还真的一直在和AD联络
You really have been talking to A.D.
斯宾塞 AD或A一直在逼我们
Spence, A.D. Or A has been forcing us
很多糟糕的选择了
to make terrible choices.
你还记得马尔科姆吗
Do you remember Malcolm?
你为了托比绑♥架♥了以斯拉的孩子
You kidnapped Ezra's kid to get to Toby.
但我并没有伤害任何人
I didn't end up hurting anybody.
因为你 我的父母正在闹离婚
Because of you, my parents are getting a divorce.
你已经毁了我所拥有的一切
You have ruined everything that I ever had.
我们结束了
We're done.
而且我要退出了
We're done and I'm out.
-斯宾塞 -别想劝我
- Spencer-- - Don't try to change my mind.
我没有
I'm not trying to.
是坦纳打来的电♥话♥
That was Tanner.
她想让我们去警♥察♥局一趟
She wants us to come down to the police station.
还有你也是
You, too.
你可以自己搭上车
You can find your own ride.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you for joining me.
我觉得如果你们能谈谈
I thought it might be helpful to discuss
我们部门已经搜到的用于调查
all of the evidence that our department has gathered
阿彻的谋杀案的证据
into the investigation
这对我们会很有帮助
of the murder of Mr. Archer Dunhill.
我们在海斯汀小姐的浴室出水口
Piece of glass was retrieved
发现了一片玻璃碎片
from Ms. Hasting's shower drain this morning.
是从挡风玻璃上掉落的
'A windshield fragment.'
有意思的是碎片所属的车主人
Interesting, since the car belonging to an acquaintance
是你们的老相识卢卡斯·戈兹曼
of yours, Lucas Gottesman
他最近正好换过他的挡风玻璃
recently had its windshield replaced.
有很多车都有换过挡风玻璃
Lots of cars get their windshields replaced.
但这块碎片正好和登喜路先生
But the piece of glass in question also matches
指甲缝里发现的碎片是一样的
a fragment found under the fingernails 'of the deceased, Mr. Dunhill.'
我们还分♥析♥过你电脑的搜索记录
'We're also analyzing' 'your search history in your computers.'
说真的 我很惊讶
Honestly, it surprises me
居然有很多人修改过你的隐私设置
just how few people take advantage of the privacy settings.
-还有别的吗 -你说什么
- What else? - Excuse me?
你还有别的证据吗
What else do you have?
我们还收集了登喜路失踪那晚
There's a quite a bit of Radley Hotel video
拉德里酒店的大量监控摄像
from the night Mr. Dunhill disappeared.
你知道吗 他们甚至在电梯里装了摄像头
Did you know that they even have a camera in the elevator?
我们知道 有很多证据
We get it. There's lots of evidence.
而且可能还会有更多
And there's probably more to come.
可问题是 你为什么要告诉我们这些呢
But the question is, why are you telling us this?
我想原因很明显
I thought it was obvious.
我是在给你们一个机会自己说出实情
I am giving you a chance to tell your side of the story
以免以后就没机会了
before my side becomes the only side.
是你在五年前救了我们
You were the one who rescued us five years ago.
那是因为你们不说实话
That's because you wouldn't tell me the truth
最后就被关进了地下仓库里
and you ended up in an underground bunker.
为什么现在不让我帮你们呢
So why don't you let me help you now?
问完了吗
Are we done here?
暂时是
For now.
你们可以回家了
You're free to go home.
希望你们今天能睡好
Hope you get a good night's sleep.
-你真让我失望 -我让你失望
- You disappointed me. - I disappointed you?
我同意见你 但是你太不小心了
I agreed to meet you, but you weren't careful.
看看都发生了什么
And look what happened.
我可不希望我的队友犯马虎
I don't like sloppiness on my team.
是的 我也不喜欢被人骗
Yeah, I don't like being lied to.
你永远不会见我了 对吧
You were never gonna meet me, were you?
你只是想拆穿我
You just wanted to blow my cover
毁掉我们所有人的生活
and blow up all of our lives.
恭喜你 你做到了
Well, congratulations, you did it.
-你一定很骄傲 -艾瑞亚
- You must be really proud. - Aria--
你让我背叛了几乎
you got me to turn against almost
所有我爱的人
every single person that I love.
现在只有警♥察♥围着我
And all I have to show for it is the cop's on my ass.
我已经做了所有你让我做的事
I've done everything you asked me to do.
-你却什么都没给我 -我给了你文件
- You've given me nothing. - I gave you the file.
文件已经完了
The file's done.
我也是
So am I.
咱们之间的关系我说完才能完
Our relationship is not over until I say it is.
-不要 -为什么
- Don't. - Why?
因为明天又是新的一天
Because tomorrow is another day.
明天 明天怎么了
Tomorrow? What happens tomorrow?
等着瞧吧
Wait for it.
时间弄人
Time is stupid.
这是你说的最中听的话
That's my favorite thing you've ever said.
我们经历了这么多的事
How is it that after everything we've been through
为什么还是有人要去坐牢
one or all of us is about to go to jail?
这一次 不太一样
This time around, it is kinda special.
我是说
I mean..
我们毕竟杀了人
we did kill a guy.
有人注意到今天上午
Did anyone notice anything different
梦娜有点不一样吗
about Mona this morning?
她是梦娜 她就是不一样
She's Mona. Different's in her job description.
好吧
Yeah, I guess.
"还有二十四小时
"Twenty four hours left.
选一个 否则你们都完蛋"
Pick just one or you're all done."
至少 他没变
At least, he's consistent.
是的 不会那样的
Yeah, well, there's no way that's gonna happen.
或许有可能
Maybe there is.
当时是我开的车
I was driving.
是我撞死的他
I'm the one who killed him.
如果我自首 你们就都安全了
If I turn myself in, then you guys are safe.
不 是我应该自首
No. I'm the person who should turn themselves in.
如果那晚不是我在酒吧用错了信♥用♥卡♥
If I hadn't have used the wrong credit card at this bar,
那我们就都不会有事了
then we would all be in the clear.
如果我没有嫁给那个骗子
None of this would have happened if I hadn't married
这一切就不会发生
whatever his name was.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 看到现在是什么情况了吧
You guys, see what's happening here, right?
这就是AD折磨我们的原因
I mean, this is why A.D's torturing us.
这就是AD所想要的
This is exactly what they wanted all along.
让我们分崩离析
Us breaking apart.
我是说 他们已经在艾瑞亚身上成功了
I mean, they already succeeded with Aria.
无论是我们赶她走 还是她自己走
Whether we pushed her out or she did herself
她都离开我们了
she's gone.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表