at Margaret's, and I offered to make some of those
你最喜欢吃的黄瓜三明治
cucumber sandwiches that you love so much.
这样的话你想吃我还可以给你留一点
So I can save you some if you want.
真棒 你交到朋友了
Wow, you made some friends.
交到了一些有趣的朋友呢
Some actual fun friends.
艾米 不得不承认
You know, Em, I have to admit,
今晚玩得真的很开心
tonight has really been a blast.
-那就好 -谢谢你 亲爱的
- Good. - Thank you, sweetheart.
来吧
Come on.
托比
Toby!
请进
Hey. Come in.
你今天说的话
So I've been, uh, thinking a lot
我想了很久
about what you said today.
我就和你实话实说了吧
I just wanna be honest with you.
好
Okay.
最开始我不是为了伊冯建的房♥子
I didn't start building the house for Yvonne.
我是为你而建的
I was building it for you.
但是
But then,
在去往医院路上的
in those few minutes that it took for me
那几分钟里
to get to the hospital, I just..
我难以想象生命中没有她会是什么样子
I couldn't imagine my life without her.
伊冯有家人住在缅因州
Yvonne has family in Maine.
在一个小镇上
It's a small town.
你最喜欢小镇了
You like those.
我们都喜欢
We both do, um, so..
我们准备在那里组建一个新的家庭
We're gonna start our family there.
听上去很完美
That sounds perfect.
世上哪有十全十美的事
Well, nothing's ever perfect.
但是这也很接近了
But this is really close.
我会来看你的
I'll see you.
嗯
Yeah.
再见
Goodbye.
所以是诺埃尔·卡恩偷了
So Noel Kahn
玛丽在拉德里的文件
stole Mary's Radley file
然后还和詹娜鬼混在一起 是吗
and is shacking up with Jenna.
还不清楚他们是不是鬼混在一起
Well, we don't know if they're together
但是他肯定能够随意进出詹娜的酒店房♥间
but he definitely has in-and-out privileges in her hotel room.
也许就是他使莎拉·哈维
Maybe he's the reason Sara Harvey
在淋浴时摔倒的
slipped in the shower.
这儿什么都没有
There's nothing here.
地窖是埋在地底下的 汉娜
Cellars are below ground, Hanna.
快来看
Guys.
什么味儿啊
What's that smell?'
跟外婆家里一个味儿
Smells like grandma's house.
估计外婆去世后先被她的猫吃掉
Yeah, if grandma died, was eaten by her cats
然后五天后才发现尸体 就是这个味道
and then found five days later.
是不是太黑了
Dark much?
确实太黑了
Well, it's just dark enough.
线索
斯宾塞
汉娜
艾米丽
快看
Guys, look at this.
杰西卡有我们每个人的档案
Jessica had a file on each of us.
她在调查我们
She was investigating us.
对 但没调查艾瑞亚
Yeah, all of us except Aria.
这里没有她的档案
She doesn't have a file.
你觉得会不会是有人拿走了
Do you think somebody took it?
但是为什么要拿呢
Yeah, but why?
拉德利酒店
玛丽的开支
医疗档案
玛丽的医疗档案
她还藏起来了玛丽的医疗档案
She'd hidden Mary's medical files, too.
拉德利疗养院
玛丽的治疗是杰西卡在负责
Jessica was in charge of Mary's care.
批准进行电休克治疗
天哪
Oh, my God!
是她批准的电休克治疗
She authorized electroshock therapy.
在那个时候这就相当于是虐待了 对吧
Wait, back then, that was like torture, right?
是的
Yeah!
发现了什么
What is it?
玛丽有第二个孩子
Mary had a second child.
-什么 -慢着 第二个什么
- What? - Wait, a second what?
男孩还是女孩
Boy or girl?
上面只写了"没有之前生产
All it says is "No complications
导致的并发症"
due to prior birth."
那孩子现在应该跟我们差不多大
The kid would've been our age by now.
所以说夏洛蒂还有个亲生弟弟或妹妹
So Charlotte had a biological brother or sister.
这个人可能想复仇
Who might wanna revenge.
好极了
Well, that's great.
你又多了个想杀我们的表亲
Now, you have another cousin who wants to kill us.
护照 有了
Passports, check.
行李标签 有了
Luggage tags, check.
其实我们没有婚纱的行李标签
We actually don't have a luggage tag for the dress.
不 不
No, no.
我们不托运婚纱
We will not be checking the wedding dress.
它是精致的蕾丝材料
It's delicate and lacy.
相信我 后面你会谢我的
Trust me. You're gonna thank me later.
-你是以斯拉·费兹吗 -是
- Are you Ezra Fitz? - Yes.
我是联邦调查局的李探员
I'm Agent Lee from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
你曾跟妮可·戈登有关系 对吗
You were involved with Nicole Gordon, correct?
以前是有
Yes, I was.
我们有理由认为她可能还活着
We have reason to believe that she may be alive.
你妈妈为什么有我们这些照片
Why does your mom have all these photos of us?
还有我在找你们时的照片
And me when I was searching for you guys.
我的发型真不错
Damn, my hair looked good.
我妈妈在找的人是我
The person my mom was looking for was me.
我对她的最后记忆就是她活埋我的时候
Last memory I have of her is when she was burying me alive.
她知道我出来了
She knew I got out.
她从未停止寻找
She never stopped searching.
所以这里就相当于她的老巢
So this place was kinda like her lair.
关掉
Turn it off.
钥匙不见了
The keys are gone.
钥匙不在这里报♥警♥声就不会停
It won't shut up unless the keys are in the car.
快上车 关上车门
Just get inside, shut the doors.
关上车门报♥警♥声就不响了
It'll shut up if you shut the doors.
-斯宾塞 你在做什么 -我什么都没做
- Spencer, what are you doing? - I'm not doing anything.
-这是怎么回事 -你说呢 这是你的车
- What the hell is happening? - You tell me, it's your car.
20 19 18
Twenty, nineteen, eighteen..
-车要炸了 -汉娜 闭嘴
- We're gonna blow up. - Hanna, shut up.
斯宾塞 车座底下
Spence, do you have a jack or anything
有千斤顶之类的可以砸破窗户吗
under the seat to break the window?
我不知道 我真的不擅长车辆保养
I don't know. I'm really bad at car maintenance.
斯宾塞 车里肯定有东西能用吧
Spence, you have to have something.
可能在后备箱里 艾米莉
It's probably in the trunk, Emily.
7 6 5
seven, six, five..
车要炸了 是吗 倒计时就是这个意思
We're gonna blow up, aren't we? That's what countdowns mean.
汉娜 拜托
Hanna, please.
2 1
two, one.
我们还没死
We're still here.
如果你们在我找到杀夏洛蒂的凶手前
查出我是谁 那你们就得死 ——AD
天啊
Oh, my God!
姐♥妹♥们♥
Guys.
我能看到你们
"我能看到你们"
"I see you."
艾瑞亚
诺埃尔
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表