真的吗
Really?
你想那以前被跟踪
You miss being stalked
满脸青春痘的日子
and having acne that won't go away?
不 但的确有些事让我很想念
No, but there are some things that I do miss.
你等会做什么
What are you doing later?
想去转转吗
You wanna hang out?
我可能会和塞布丽娜一起
I'm probably gonna be with Sabrina.
我不知道你在和别人约会
I didn't know you were seeing anyone.
对 刚刚开始
Yeah, it's new.
我是说 她真的很棒
I mean, she's really great.
但我开始觉得我们不会长久
But I'm just starting to think it's not gonna last.
为什么
Why not?
有太多过去的事情
There's a lot I can't share with her..
我不能告诉她
about my past.
我能理解
It's understandable.
还有现在的一些事
And present.
"现在"是什么意思
What do you mean "present?"
艾米丽
Emily?
又像以前那样了
It's happening again.
求你别问任何问题 好吗
Please don't ask me any questions, okay?
高中的时候你找到办法告诉了我
You found a way to include me when we were in high school.
不论你现在和谁在一起
Whoever you're with now,
你应该也做得到
you should be able to do the same.
好吧
Yeah.
还没有姑娘从我这买♥♥过这个
Never sold these to a chick before.
很荣幸做第一个
Glad I could be your first.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
艾米丽 我收到短♥信♥了
Emily, I got your messages.
不 我在开会
No, I'm in a meeting.
现在不方便说 等会儿打给你
I can't talk now. I'll call you later.
听着 只用一点就能撑很长时间
Now, look, little bit goes a long way.
一粒就能放倒他几个小时
One of those should knock him out for hours.
太好了
Good to know.
我打电♥话♥来是因为
Look, the reason that I'm calling
我妈妈想让我给其中一个捐助人
is because my mother wanted me to send out
寄一封感谢信
a thank you note to one of the donors
但我 我弄错地址了
but I-I've, I've misplaced the address.
你能帮我在
Can you look it up in the voter..
登记投票人的数据库里找一下吗
in the voter registration database?
是的 名字是诺埃尔·卡恩 我可以等
Yeah, the name's Noel Kahn. I can wait.
是我妈妈的竞选经理
That's my mom's campaign manager.
好主意
Oh, good thinking.
我不确定 这是曲线救国
I don't know, it's a long shot.
他也许都不住在那一区了
He might not even live in the district anymore.
诺埃尔不是唯一需要担心的
Noel isn't the only one we have to worry about.
-我跟汉娜谈过了 -然后呢
- I talked to Hanna. - And?
她说她在开会 然后挂了
She said she was in a meeting and then hung up
我连喂都没来得及说
before I could even say hello.
汉娜撒谎时我能感觉得到
Look, I know when Hanna's lying to me
她绝对在撒谎
and she's definitely lying.
我们可以打给卢卡斯
Well, we should call Lucas.
看他知不知道汉娜的情况
See if he knows what's going on with her.
我已经打了 他还没回我
Yeah, I already did. He hasn't responded yet.
是的 是的 我还在
Yeah. Yeah, I'm here.
你查到了
You did?
太棒了 地址是什么
Great. What's the address?
宾州派克高地 老萨姆尼敦18号♥
好的 非常感谢
Okay, thank you so much.
宾州派克高地 老萨姆尼敦18号♥
宾州派克高地 老萨姆尼敦18号♥
这是诺埃尔父母的小屋
That's Noel's parents' cabin.
-天啊 -怎么
- Oh, my God. - What?
这和汉娜被关的是一片地方
That's the same area where Hanna was held captive.
私人住♥宅♥ 禁止通过
咱们怎么没早点联♥系♥起来这一切
How did we not put this together sooner?
我以为他父母早把这房♥子卖♥♥了
Well, I thought his parents sold this place years ago.
天知道里面有什么
Hey, God only knows what's inside.
希望有让这一切结束的证据
Hopefully, the evidence we need to finally end this thing.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
闯进去啊
I'm breaking in.
他的车不在这
His car isn't here.
万一里面有人呢
Yeah, but what if somebody's inside?
进去就知道有没有了
Only one way to find out.
这声音是不是有点似曾相识
Does that sound remind you of anything?
没错 那个仓库
Yeah, the bunker.
卡恩家
快看
Look.
快点
Hey, come on.
咱们得快点
We have to hurry up.
最新消息
10名嫌疑人在哥伦比亚被捕
67号♥ 67号♥
Number 67, number 67...
他们叫号♥了
Hey, they called our number.
如果错过这个号♥ 今晚就得睡在这了
We lose our spot, we'll be sleeping here tonight.
最新消息
10名嫌疑人在哥伦比亚被捕
走吧
Yeah, let's go.
有什么事
How can I help you?
我刚发现我的表亲23年前
I just found out that my cousin was born
拉德里疗养院出生
in Radley Sanitarium 23 years ago.
在这里办了领养手续
This court facilitated the adoption.
我不知道性别 但知道生母的姓名
I don't know the gender, but I know the birth mother's name.
我能拿一份领养记录吗
How can I get a copy of the adoption records?
不能 你既不是被领养人
You can't, you're not the adoptee
也不是他的父母
or parent of the adoptee.
我知道 但我们不知道父亲是谁
I understand, but we don't know who the father is
母亲也失踪了
and the mother's nowhere to be found.
我也希望能帮到你们
I wish there was something I could do.
其实你能帮上忙
Actually, there is something you can do.
什么
Excuse me?
杰森的母亲去世了 父亲失踪了
Jason's mother is dead, his dad disappeared
他的另一个哥哥几周前被杀了
his other cousin was murdered a few weeks ago
他唯一的手足
and his only other sibling was just released
刚从精神病院出来
from a psychiatric hospital.
他真的非常希望能与亲人联♥系♥上
So he's really desperate to connect to some family right now
找到这个人对他来说很重要
and finding this cousin would mean everything to him.
请帮帮他吧
Please, help him.
你真幸运 未婚妻这么关心你
You're lucky to have a fiance who cares so much.
是啊 她真的很特别
Yeah, she's really special.
拉德利所有的领养资料都是保密的
All Radley adoptions were closed adoptions
我在数据库查不到
which means I can't access them in this database.
资料在哪
Where are they?
档案室
Well, in the archives room.
那些资料还没有被数据化
They haven't been digitized yet.
我无法保证什么
I'm not promising anything,
但我今天会帮你们找找
but I'll see what I can find by the end of the day.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
找到了莎拉的手♥机♥ 上面有你的指纹 想拿回去的话 晚上八点在博瓦夜店等我
我都找遍了也没找到 你呢
I've looked everywhere. Nothing. You?
没有 我没找到汉娜说的房♥间
No, I didn't see any room like Hanna described
也没有证据表明他是AD
and nothing that leads him to being A.D.
但这里总会有些线索的 对吧
Okay, but there's got to be something here, right?
再检查一遍他的卧室
Let's check his bedroom one more time.
仔细搜一遍
Go through everything carefully.
那是什么
What is that?
这标志与前几年照片里
It's the same stamp that Maya had on her wrist
玛雅手腕上的一致
in those pictures from years ago.
对 埃里克·卡恩派对的入场标记也是这个
Yeah, that got you into Eric Kahn's parties.
夏洛蒂带我去过一次
Charlotte took me to one.
也许这上面有派对的照片
Maybe this has pictures on it from those parties.
或是诺埃尔拍了折磨汉娜的照片
Yeah, or pictures that Noel took of Hanna when he tortured her.
这是玩偶之家
It's the Dollhouse.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是诺埃尔
It's Noel.
我真以为我伤害了她
I really thought that I hurt someone.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表