但我劝服不了自己
but I can't make a convincing argument.
理由不够充分
The evidence doesn't really support the premise.
也许只有这个镇子从此消失 我们才能离开
Maybe this town has to disappear before we can leave.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但我们必须一直尝试
But we keep trying.
我们奋力向前划
So we'd beat on boats against the current.
总能逃离这里 一定可以
We will get out of here. We will.
伊冯会好转的 我们也都能逃出去
Yvonne will get better, and we will all make our escape.
真希望我能见到
I wish I could see that.
老头 那你得把你的眼镜戴上了
You should probably try putting on your glasses, old man.
就是这样
Yeah.
谢谢你能过来
Thank you so much for coming.
-你走得太快了 -我还有事
- You left in a hurry. - I had things to do.
-为什么要这样做 -为什么哪样
- What was that all about? - What was what about?
我们是在教师休息室
We were in a teacher's lounge
不是高中的自助餐厅了
not the cafeteria before homeroom.
到底是为什么 你害怕佩奇
And what is it, are you afraid of Paige
还是你只是喜欢欺负老熟人
or you just felt like punching a familiar face?
我以为你和塞布丽娜还好着呢
I take that you and Sabrina are still on hold.
听着 你这点我最不喜欢
See, this is the part of you that I hate.
一旦有人试图靠近你 你就像被虫咬了一样
When someone gets close, it makes you itch.
你把人们像臭虫一样的全部赶走
So you swap people away like they are bugs.
拜托你 走吧
Please. Just go away.
你想让我走吗
That's what you want me to do?
天哪 艾莉
God, Ali
为什么我们要不停地告诉你我们对你的爱
why do we have to keep showing you that we love you?
我一直收到寄给艾略特·罗林斯的东西
I keep getting mail addressed to Elliott Rollins.
信 包裹 这就是他留给我的东西
Letters, packages. That's what he left me with.
运动服装目录还有一个孩子
Sports wear catalogues and a baby.
我的人生一团糟
My life is a steaming hot mess.
每个人的生活都一团糟
Everyone's life is a hot mess.
艾米 你和佩奇
Em, you and Paige
你们现在不在一起 可是之前是
you are not together now, but you were.
你的记忆是真实的
You have real memories.
我的全部记忆都不是真的 都是谎言
None of my memories are real. They're all lies!
艾莉 之前那天晚上你吻我
Ali, that other night when you kissed me
是因为你想
was that because you wanted to
还是因为你不想让我离开
or because you didn't want me to leave?
我不知道
I don't know.
请你别再吻我了
Please don't kiss me again.
除非你确认了
Not until you know.
我刚和凯瑟琳通完电♥话♥
Okay, so I just got off the phone with Katherine
她在夸奖你的裙子
and she was raving about your dresses.
就你最棒 小汉
You killed it, Han.
我已经让她答应
I already have her committed to wear
穿一件你的裙子去参加一个活动
one of your pieces to an event and one of your pieces
然后另一件用作便服
while she's out doing normal things.
今天的工作收获不错
Not bad for a day's work.
所以你认为什么时候会准备好
So when do you think it'll be ready?
我不知道 也许你该问我老板
I don't know. Maybe you should ask my boss.
你们会见到老板吗
Did you guys go see your boss?
我们甚至辗转一天内都见不到老板
We couldn't even get there one day.
打住 发生什么了
Hit the brakes, what's happening?
凯瑟琳认为我为你工作
Katherine thinks I work for you.
你有告诉她这是你的工作吗
Did you tell her that this was your business?
没 从没
No. Never.
肯定是我天然的权威和知识凸显出来的气质
It must be my natural aura of authority and knowledge.
你可以收回你的气质 直接塞回去
Well, you can take your aura and shove it right up--
-你搞错了 -我只是想找回我的生活
- You have it so wrong. - I just want my life back.
好吗 我想做点漂亮的
Okay. I wanna make something beautiful.
不再大吃大喝 不再动铲子
No more snarfing, no more shovels.
我是说 这是我生命中第一次觉得
I mean, this is the first time in my life when I thought that
我在做什么重要的事 然后你就非得
I was doing something important, and then you have to--
我是在帮你的事业上升呢
Whoa, I'm trying to help your business grow.
没有别的动机 我保证
There is no other motive, I promise.
我只是很激动我们终于能一起工作了
I was just excited for us to finally work together.
你知道 是干正事而不是把我前男友给绑♥架♥了
You know, on something other than kidnapping my ex-boyfriend?
给凯瑟琳打电♥话♥
Call Katherine.
我现在就打 直接说清楚
I will call her right now and straighten her out.
-我还要名片 -好
- And I want business cards. - Fine.
我会用金叶级凸起文字说你是老板的 我保证
It'll say you're the boss in gold-leaf embossed, I swear.
嗨 凯蒂 一切都好
Hi, Katie. Yes, all is well.
只是我需要和你澄清一个
But I just need to clear up one small microscopic
非常小的细节
detail with you.
给你的奖励
致我的孩子
拉德里疗养院
亲爱的 本不应该如此
"Dearest, it wasn't supposed to be this way.
我的所作所为是因为人们爱我姐姐
"I did what I did because people like my sister
而海斯汀家的人理应被惩罚
"And the Hastings deserve to be punished.
我想伤害她们
"I wanted to hurt them
可我从没想过还有别人
"But I never thought there would be someone else
会因此而受伤
"Who could be hurt.
你出生于憎恨的行为
"You come out of hateful act.
并不意味着你本人充满憎恨
"But that does not mean that you are hateful.
我很抱歉你将出生在一个愤怒的家庭
"I'm sorry that you'll be a baby born in a mad house.
就像旧书里的神秘孤儿
"Like a mysterious orphan in an old book.
一本充满了灾难和不幸的书
"A book filled with calamity and misfortune
但也许会有一个好结局
"But perhaps a happy ending.
我写下这些因为我的愧疚
"I write this because I'm ashamed.
我需要有人能够原谅我
"I need someone to forgive me.
而唯一能做到这个的人是你
"And the only person who might be able to do that is you.
总有一天
"Someday.
一切安好 你的母亲 玛丽
Be safe. Your mother, Mary."
斯宾塞
Spencer.
致我的孩子
我跟艾莉聊过了
I talked to Ali.
我知道你会的
I thought you would.
我认为你能得到她的原谅
And I think you can expect an apology from her.
我不需要 我也不想要
I don't need it, and I don't want it.
我想要解释发生了什么
I want to explain what's been going on.
艾米莉 别这样
Emily, don't.
别为她找借口 有损尊严
Don't make excuses for her, it's demeaning.
艾莉做过可怕的事 好 但她经历了太多
Ali did terrible things, okay, but she's been through so much.
她不是之前的她了
She's not the same person she was.
她现在是谁
Who is she now?
一个宣称被绑♥架♥过的女孩却从未被绑♥架♥过
The kidnapped girl who never got kidnapped?
一个努力奋斗的老师有一个精神病院的姐姐
The struggling teacher with a sister in a mental hospital?
一个被她的骗子老公抛弃的可怜妻子
The poor wife abandoned by her conman husband?
你有注意到她永远是受害者吗
You ever noticed how she's always the victim?
永远是需要被救赎的人
Always the one who needs to be rescued?
我不知道有谁不需要一点救赎的
I don't know anyone who doesn't need a little rescue.
有人把需要救赎当成了习惯
Some people make a habit of getting rescued.
同样 其他人把冲出来
Same way, other people make a habit
做她们的坚实后盾当作了习惯
out of jumping in after them.
我们一起决定不要再演戏了
We decided together not to play.
谁给你的权力来做这些
What gave you the right to do this?
这个
This does.
我们不知道是否是真的
We don't even know if that's real.
这是斯宾塞妈妈的话
It goes with what Spencer's mom said.
好吧 我是说海斯汀夫人
Okay, I mean, Mrs. Hastings, I..
我是说 它只会不断恶化
I mean, it just keeps getting worse.
-这怎么可能呢 -对不起
- How is this even possible? - I'm sorry.
我没在思考
I wasn't thinking.
我表现得像个混♥蛋♥
Behaved like a bastard.
好吧 如果纸条真的出自那件事
Well, if the note really did come out of that thing
要我说我们拿根铁棍看看里面还有什么东西
I say we get a crowbar and see what else is in there.
这不是彩色罐子 汉娜
It's not a pinata, Hanna.
-这是末日机器 -马上就要成垃圾了
- It's a doomsday machine. - It's about to be garbage.
停
Stop.
那是我们 在挖罗林斯
'That's us, digging up Rollins.'
忍♥不住现在要播了
AD知道我们杀了他
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表