and we're doubling our efforts to find him.
迪劳伦提斯小姐 我向你保证
Miss DiLaurentis, I give you my word
我们会抓住这个人的
we will get this guy.
富里警探
Detective Furey?
马尔科
Marco!
你有时间吗
Uh...do you have a minute?
当然
Of course.
我只是想把话说清楚 我们那个之后就...
I just really wanted to clear the air since our, um..
-你是说激♥情♥一刻 -没错
- Moment? - Yeah.
明显那个时候
I obviously did not know that
我不知道你是名警官
you were a police officer at the time.
而你对执法机关看不顺眼
And you have a problem with law enforcement?
-没有 我 -没有吗
- No. I-- - Yeah, no?
好吧 有
Okay, yeah.
你在调查我朋友的丈夫
Uh, you're investigating my friend's husband.
我不想把事情搞复杂了
I wouldn't want anything to get complicated.
我不是说你对我感兴趣
Not that you're at all interested in anything with me
我只是 只是想说清楚
I just, um.. just saying.
好吧
Okay.
她有什么事瞒着警方吗
Is there anything she could be holding back?
有什么能帮助警方破案的信息没说吗
Anything that would help the investigation?
不不 我觉得她把所有事都告诉你们了
No. No, I think s-she told you everything.
-谢谢 -是啊
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我只是想确认你安全到家了
'Hi. I-I just wanted to make sure that you got home okay.'
我知道你离开时很难过 我们都是
'I know you left upset, and we-we both, we both were..'
听到留言给我电♥话♥ 求你了
'Call me when you get this. Please.'
以斯拉留言 话筒 回电
我是故意空着的
I left that blank on purpose.
因为我不是个占卜的 卢卡斯
Because I'm not a fortune-teller, Lucas.
我怎么可能知道
How am I supposed to know
第一季度的财务预测
the first quarter financial projections?
好吧 这份商业计划
Alright, so what else did you not like
你还有什么不喜欢的
about the business plan?
一切 知道了
Everything. Got it.
要知道 你在的话会简单很多
You know, this would be a lot easier if you were here.
本人在这
In person.
因为我拿的是时尚学位
Because I have a degree in fashion
不是什么无聊的加不起来的数字
not boring numbers that don't add up.
等一下
Hold on one second.
艾瑞亚 能见下面吗 我需要建议
我等会给你回电♥话♥
Hey, I'm gonna have to call you back.
对 我没用扇形图
Yes, I nixed the pie charts.
好吧 一会再聊
Alright, I'll talk to you later.
再见
Bye.
下次要埋人的时候 先确定死透了
'Next time you bury someone, make sure they're dead.'
那声音可能听起来像罗林斯 但他已经死了
That voice may have sounded like Rollins, but he's dead.
他的确真的死了
He's really, truly dead.
是啊 我们以前也觉得艾莉死了 记得吗
Yeah, well, we thought Ali was dead too, remember?
但她活下来了
And she survived.
我是说 九十年代的时候
I mean, back in the 1900s
人们经常被活埋
they used to bury people alive all the time.
他们以前在棺材内发现了抓痕
They used to find scratch marks inside of coffins.
汉娜 说真的 你不能再看维♥基♥百♥科♥了
Hanna, seriously, you've gotta stop reading Wikipedia.
詹娜或者玛丽用类似罗林斯的声音
Jenna or Mary's trying to torment you
想折磨你
by using a voice that sounds like Rollins.
她们可能只是想拿回一次性电♥话♥
They-they probably just want the burner phone back
免得真实身份暴露
so they can protect their own identity.
如果你错了呢
And what if you're wrong?
你知道他对我做了什么
You know what he did to me.
那还是在我开车撞他之前
And that was before I ran into him with a car.
-我们得告诉警♥察♥ -告诉他们什么
- We have to tell the police. - Tell them what?
说你从他们不知道的手♥机♥上接到了电♥话♥
That you got a call on a phone they don't even know exists?
你要怎么解释
How are you gonna explain that?
我看到了他
I saw him.
我跟他对视了
I saw his eyes, and he saw mine.
他知道是我
He knows it was me.
汉娜 艾略特再也不会伤害你了
Hanna, Elliot is not gonna hurt you anymore.
他做不到 好吗
He can't...okay?
以斯拉
汉娜
Hanna?
你好 你已致电艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利
'Hey, you've reached Aria Montgomery..'
-你的冰茶 -谢谢
- Here is your ice tea. - Oh, thank you.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
你确定吗
You sure?
艾瑞亚给你说了什么吗
Did Aria say something to you?
没有 为什么这么问 你俩闹矛盾了吗
No. Why, is something going on with you two?
没有 没有 我很好 真的
No. No, I-I'm good. Really.
我只是来处理一些工作
I just came here to get some work done.
拉德利酒吧
Radley Bar.
您要点什么
And what's the order?
房♥间号♥多少
What's the room number?
Room 303.
马上送上去 马歇尔小姐
I'll send that right up, Miss Marshall.
不 我也没有联♥系♥上汉娜
No, I haven't heard from Hanna either.
-你问过艾米了吗 -问了
- Did you check with Em? - Yeah.
没看到汉娜 但她刚发现莎拉
No sign of Hanna, but she just spotted Sara
进了詹娜的房♥间
going up to Jenna's room.
不是詹娜就是玛丽策划了
Well, either Jenna or Mary orchestrated
打电♥话♥给罗林斯的一次性手♥机♥
that call to Rollins' burner phone
或者对他的信♥用♥卡♥伪造指控
and all of those bogus charges to his credit card.
所以 如果我能在迷失森林度假村找到
So, if I can find his credit card information
他的信♥用♥卡♥记录 也许我就能说服汉娜
inside the Lost Woods, maybe I can convince Hanna
《荒野猎人》只是一部超级扭曲的电影
that "The Revenant" was just a really twisted movie.
那是基于一个真实的故事 斯宾塞
It was based on a true story, Spence--
无所谓了
Whatever.
也许你该等一下支援
Maybe you should wait till you get backup.
我并不担心我自己
It's not me that I'm worried about.
何况 我已经闯进来了
Besides, I've already broken into this place.
迷失森林度假村
已满
我可以出入而不被发现的
I can get in and out without being detected.
-小心点 -好的 找到汉娜
- Just be careful. - Yeah, just find Hanna.
斯宾塞 我还以为你是艾略特
Spencer. I thought you were Elliot.
你把我吓得半死 赶紧进来
You scared me half to death. Inside. Come on!
艾莉森家守卫也太森严了
All that security at Alison's.
我是说 别理解错了 虽然是好事
I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a good thing
但我才是和混♥蛋♥一起犯罪的
but I'm the one who broke ranks with the bastard.
他要的是我
It's me he wants.
所以你相信他们 警♥察♥说的
So you believe them? The police?
阿彻·登喜路还在这一片
That Archer Dunhill's still in the area?
是的
Yes.
-他联♥系♥你了吗 -没有
- Have you heard from him? - No.
他不在里面
He's not in there.
所以你来这里了 是吗
That's why you're here, isn't it?
你在找艾略特
You're looking for Elliot?
是的 我只是觉得如果你和他联手
Yeah, I just.. I thought that if you and he worked together
他就能里里外外都了解这个地方
then he would know this place inside and out
然后他就能很好得躲在这里了
and it would be a good place for him to hide.
如果他在这里 我说不定已经死了
Well...if he were here, I'd probably be dead already.
那家伙的坏脾气你从未见识过
That man has a temper like you've never seen.
如果你惹怒了他
And you cross him..
这么说吧 比起他对待我的手法
Let's just say he handled Ali with kid gloves
他对艾莉的那套只是小儿科
compared to what he'd do to me.
那如果你这么害怕为什么还在这
Then why are you still here if you're so afraid?
我要整理一些东西带回艾莉森家
I needed to get a few things to take back to Alison's.
斯宾塞 等等 他很危险
Spencer, wait. He's dangerous.
不要徒手出去
Don't go out there empty handed.
好了
Okay.
没事 外面没人
It's okay. There's no one out here.
玫瑰镇警局
汉娜
Hanna?
拜托告诉我你不会刚
Please tell me you didn't just--
别担心 我没进去
Don't worry, I didn't go in.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表