最近开车去乡下了吗
Take any country drives lately?
没有
No!
求求你让我出去
Please let me get out of here.
不 不要 求求你
No! No, please!
怪胎
Freaks.
听起来很棒 谢谢
Sounds good. Thank you.
再见
Bye-bye.
请坐
Please, sit.
回归学校 感觉怎么样
So how are you doing being back here at school?
我很好 谢谢 我很高兴我能回来
I'm fine. Yeah, I'm doing great. Thanks. I'm glad to be back.
我听说了昨天你班上的恶作剧
I heard about the shenanigans in your class yesterday.
很抱歉学生让你经历这些
I'm so sorry that the students put you through that.
有时候 我也很惊诧青少年有多残忍♥
It amazes me how cruel teenagers can be sometimes.
你一定非常不安
Must have been extremely unsettling.
我可以承受
Nothing I can't handle.
话虽如此 我
Be that as it may, I...
我觉得我还是得问问 你确定
I feel the need to ask you if you're absolutely sure
这么快回到学校是正确的选择吗
that you made the right choice in returning so quickly.
是的
I am.
艾莉森 夫人 小姐
Alison, Mrs... Miss...
迪劳伦提斯
DiLaurentis.
即使是最强大的人
Even the strongest person would hesitate
在经历你所经历的事情之后
to rush back into things so quickly
也会犹豫是否要这么快回归正常
after enduring what you've been through.
我不是有偏见
I'm not here to judge, I'm here to support
我支持你的所有决定
whatever decision that you make.
但是 我希望你明白
But, I want you to be sure
需要时间疗伤
that you know there's no shame
不是一件羞耻的事情
in taking all the time necessary to heal.
打扰 哈克特校长
Excuse me, Principal Hackett.
辅♥导♥员临时需要学生的档案
But the crew counselor needs the students' file
写一封推荐信
for a last-minute letter of recommendation.
去取吧
Go ahead.
2017届
正如我说的
So as I was saying...
我回到这儿是正确的决定
I made the right decision coming back here.
我觉得这里能给我
I think this place will provide just what I need
加快恢复所需的东西
to speed my recovery.
哈克特
Hackett.
2012届
太好了
Splendid.
谢谢
Thank you.
汉娜 我们都到了 什么要紧事
Okay. Hanna, we're all here. What's the emergency?
我做了个噩梦 梦里凯勒被车撞了
I had a nightmare that Caleb was run over by a car.
但他实际没事
But he's okay.
之后格伦沃尔德出现 告诉我他不安全
And then Grunwald showed up and told me he's not okay.
之后诺埃尔·卡恩也出现了
And then Noel Kahn showed up
格伦沃尔德感应很强烈
and made Grunwald's head explode.
说实话 这听起来不像是要紧事
To be fair, that does sound like an emergency.
好吧 你能不能慢点再说一遍
Okay, can you go over that again more slowly?
你到底在说什么
And what exactly are you saying?
诺埃尔·卡恩就是A.D.
That Noel Kahn is A.D.
我昨天告诉你们了
You guys, I told you last night.
他偷了玛丽·德雷克的档案
He stole Mary Drake's file,
他伤了伊冯 他打电♥话♥给科克伦医生
he hurt Yvonne, he called Dr. Cochran--
等一下 我们昨天都不在一起
Wait, we weren't even together last night.
是不在 你们在我梦里 仔细听
No, we were in my dream. Catch up.
他把我们熏出防风地窖
You guys, he burned us out of the storm cellar
在那个窗户上写字
and he wrote on that window.
他说不定杀了莎拉
He probably killed Sara
他很久前把联谊会的那个女生推下楼时
and we know he's bad because way back
我们就知道他是大坏蛋了
when he pushed that sorority girl down the stairs.
汉娜 那莎拉跟我说的
Hanna, what about Sara telling me
我们目的一致怎么讲
we're looking for the same thing you are?
我是说 她和詹娜之前跟诺埃尔合作
I mean, she and Jenna were working with Noel.
那是为了找到杀害夏洛特的凶手
To find Charlotte's killer.
那也还是可以证明诺埃尔·卡恩是AD
And that still leaves room for Noel Kahn to be A.D.
地下室那件事又怎么说
And what about the storm cellar?
他是唯一可能写下"我看到你了"的人
He's the only one who'd write "I see you."
-也许吧 -不 你们
- Maybe. - No, you guys
凯勒怎样了
What about Caleb?
破解文件密♥码♥的事情
How's he doing on breaking
他有什么进展
the code in the files?
不太好 不过那有什么用呢
Not good. But what does that matter anyways?
你们永远不会意识到
You guys are never gonna realize
诺埃尔是背后的主使
that Noel is the one behind everything.
别说永远
Never say never.
多谢提醒 帕姆[艾米丽的妈妈]
Oh, thanks, Pam.
还有什么可以调查的
What else is there to look into?
没有 我们进死胡同了
Nothing. We're at a dead end.
不 不一定
No. Not exactly.
艾瑞亚和我跟一个医生有约
Aria and I have a doctor's appointment to go to.
科克伦医生
Dr. Cochran?
有事吗
What's it to you?
我们想问您几个问题
Uh, we were hoping that we could ask you
关于您在拉德里工作的日子
a few questions about your time at Radley..
以及一个叫玛丽·德雷克的病人
and a patient named Mary Drake.
很少有两个
I don't often get a visit
这么漂亮的女孩拜访我
from such a pretty couple of girls.
不会吧
I'm shocked.
我是说
I mean, uh..
说不定隔几个月有一次
every couple of months maybe
如果我的社会保障金足够多
if I save enough from social security
或者打电♥话♥要陪护服务
call one of those escort services--
控制下性♥欲♥ 否则不给你喝酒
Curb the perv or the bottle walks.
我有很多年没有想起玛丽·德雷克了
It's been a long time since I thought about Mary Drake.
她是个可人
She was a pretty one.
您还能告诉我们些其他的吗
What else can you tell us about her?
她缺乏常识和辨别力
She lacked common sense and discrimination.
那倒是很确定的
That seems pretty sure.
怎么说
How so?
之前 我是拉德里的待命医生
Back in the day, I was the on-call doctor
准确说是疗养院
at Radley, the, uh, sanitarium
那地方可不给美酒和起司条
not the wine and cheese bar that they turned it into.
我跟你说
Let me tell you.
我当时特别忙
It kept me pretty busy.
病人的待遇不是很好
Patients weren't treated very well
结果就
and that created
引来了麻烦
problems.
我的工作就是化解麻烦
My job was to make the problems go away.
麻烦比如 婴儿问题
Problems like babies.
出生的婴儿
Babies that were born
还有不该出生的婴儿
and that someone wanted to not be born.
所以 玛丽
So, Mary
她的两个孩子我都经手过
Oh, yeah, I dealt with two of her babies.
老大是剖腹产的 对吗
First one was a C-section, right?
男孩
A boy.
我把他交给了玛丽的姐姐 杰西卡
I gave him to Mary's sister, Jessica.
-那是夏洛特了 -什么
- Charlotte. - What's that?
你到底想不想听我讲故事
You want me to tell the story or not?
好的
Okay.
几年后
Several years later
该死的 要是玛丽没有再惹麻烦就好了
damned if Mary didn't get into trouble again.
那个孩子命很硬啊
That baby was a fighter.
体重不足却很顽强
Underweight but tenacious.
我不记得是男孩还是女孩了
I don't remember if it was a boy or a girl.
按照当时的习惯
As was the custom then
孩子被送进镇家庭服务站
it was put into temporary custody
临时看护
of County Family Services.
那孩子之后发生了什么事
So what happened to the child after that?
不是我的问题 至少当时不是
Not my problem. At least it wasn't then.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表