I'm living proof.
一旦你把魔鬼请进来
Once you invite the devil in
它的魔爪就会四处蔓延
A horde of little seeds start to sprout.
给我吧
Please.
你不能一个人去
You're not doing this alone.
球焊
我真不敢相信 泰内雷利在那栋大楼
'i don't believe it. Tenerelli's in that building'
-谁是泰内雷利 -补鞋匠
- Who's tenerelli? - The cobbler.
给我修鞋的老头
The old man who's repairing my shoes.
她还要偷我的鞋
She's gonna steal my shoes too.
-汉娜 等一下 让我去 -去干嘛
- Hanna, stop. Let me do this. - Do what?
我不需要你去把她的裙子扯下来
I don't need help ripping the dress off her back.
她没有进去 只是那两个人进去了
She's not even going inside. Only they are.
你待在这 我去对付詹娜
You stay here. I'm gonna handle jenna.
我们需要答案 而不是争吵
We need answers, not a brawl.
好的 好的
Yes. Yes.
对 也许吧 我会的 我试一下 好吧
Uh, yeah, maybe. I will, I will try, okay?
汉娜 是你吧
Hanna, is that you?
接近了 再猜
Close. Guess again.
不用了
I don't have to.
你满身都是她的味
Her smell clings to you.
你在这干嘛 詹娜
What are you doing here, jenna?
跟我的朋友约好了彩排
I'm meeting friends to rehearse.
-彩排什么 -音乐会
-Rehearse for what? -A concert.
在一个修鞋铺
In a shoe repair shop?
在顶层有一个工作室
there's a studio on the top floor.
我的朋友在等我 所以
And my friends are waiting, so..
对 我看到你的朋友了
Yeah, I saw your friends.
他们没带任何乐器
They didn't have any instruments.
除非是那种放在枪套里的东西
Unless they're the kind that you pack in holsters.
凯勒 我劝你离我远点
Caleb, I suggest you back off.
我也想这么劝你
That's my suggestion.
这次又是谁把你带回玫瑰镇的呢
Who brought you back to rosewood this time?
你为什么觉得我不是一个人回来的呢
Why do you assume I didn't come alone?
因为没有别人帮忙 你自己无法用偷来的设计稿
Because you couldn't make a dress from a stolen sketch
做出一件裙子
without a little help.
你最好再想想你回这个镇的原因 詹娜
You better think twice about why you came back to town, Jenna.
警♥察♥已经在调查
The cops are already punching holes
你和诺埃尔的小故事
in that little bedtime story about you and Noel.
他们不该调查
Well, they shouldn't.
因为据我所知
Because the last time I checked,
唯一能反驳那个故事的人死了
the only person who could contradict that story was dead.
泰内雷利先生 你在吗
Mr. Tenerelli, are you here?
泰内雷利先生 你在这里吗
Mr. Tenerelli, are you in here?
泰内雷利先生 是你吗
Mr. Tenerelli, is that you?
上次我们看的时候这块不是在那边吗
Was that piece over there the last time we looked at this?
点击
快点 否则我来
Do it. Or I will.
这是什么 监控录像吗
What is that? A security footage?
好像咖啡店后面的巷子
Looks like the alley behind the brew.
车里那是谁
Who's that in the car?
艾迪生
That would be Addison.
还有她男朋友
And her boyfriend.
看拍摄时间
Look at the time code.
那时候她不是因病不能练习吗
Isn't that when she was too sick for practice?
海尔曼诊所
不好意思
Excuse me.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. Hi. - Hi.
-这里会关门吗 -七点
- Do they lock the doors? - 7:00.
探视时间七点结束
Visiting hours are over at 7:00.
是吗
Really?
他们明明说是八点
Could've sworn they said 8:00.
不 一直都是七点
No. It's always been 7:00.
说出来你可能不信
I knew this was crazy.
但我朋友是这里的病人
My friend, she's a patient here,
她特别想吃盐水太妃糖 所以我就出去买♥♥了
she was really craving salt water taffy, so I ran out to get it
我也知道我无法及时赶回来
and I knew I wasn't gonna make it back in time.
因为路上严重堵车
I got stuck in this horrible traffic.
-哪个病人 -妮可·戈登
- Who's the patient? - Nicole Gordon.
她应该是在...
I-I think she's in room--
-317 -没错
- 317. - That's right.
没错 317
317, yes.
你动作快点 把袋子给她就走
Just give her the bag and make it quick.
不要告诉任何人是我让你进去的
And don't tell anyone that I'm gonna let you in.
否则就可不是一袋糖那么简单了
It's gonna cost you more than a bag of candy.
艾瑞亚
Aria!
不要
Don't do it.
凯勒
Caleb?
凯勒 救命
Caleb? Help!
快来人 打开门
Someone, please, open the door.
救命 不要
Help me. Stop.
泰内雷利先生
Mr. Tenerelli.
未知号♥码
等着吧 贱♥人♥ 报应会来的 你会做好准备 AD
汉娜
Hanna?
汉娜
Hanna?
汉娜
Hanna!
怎么了
What happened?
汉娜 你没事吧
Hanna, you alright?
没事吧
You okay?
卡利 你介意回避一下吗 谢谢
Hey, Carly, would you mind giving us a moment? Thanks.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
什么事
What is this about?
关于你 还有昨天你应该来这时
This is about you, and where you were yesterday
去了哪里
when you were supposed to be here.
还有你为圆谎做的事
And what you're willing to do to protect a lie.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别装了 你知道自己有多危险
Yeah, you do. You know exactly how dangerous you are.
如果你不撤销指控
And if you don't retract those accusations,
那我就给大家看看你在咖啡店后面
then I'll have to share some pretty damaging evidence
进行得一些课外活动相关证据
about your extracurricular activities behind the brew.
你现在都跟踪我了吗
So now you're following me too?
你还是想想怎么合理利用时间吧 菲尔兹教练
Maybe you wanna use your time more wisely, Coach Fields.
-比如找个律师 -够了 艾迪生
- Like finding a lawyer. - Stop it, Addison.
你不会赢的
You will not have the last word.
-怎么 你要打我吗 -我不能打你
- Why, you're gonna smack me? - No, I can't do that.
但很久以前就该有人打你了
But somebody should have a long time ago.
可能是一些因为你的肮脏嘴脸
Probably some poor kid who got off the bus three stops early
或者你在人家身后窃窃私笑
because they couldn't deal with your dirty looks
提前三站下校车的可怜孩子
or the sounds of your snickering two rows behind them.
你知道什么不正当吗 艾迪生
You wanna know what's inappropriate, Addison?
你 是你不正当
You. You're inappropriate!
你需要停止那么做
And you need to be stopped
因为我就曾是校车上的那个孩子
because I was that kid on the bus,
-我绝不会让你... -艾米莉
- and I will not let you-- - Emily?
你今晚不是不来吗
I thought you weren't coming tonight?
你还有别的事 记得吗
You got another obligation. Remember?
什么事 跟踪另一个学生吗
What was that, stalking another student?
艾迪生 省省吧 等到校长面前再说
Addison, save your breath for the principal.
他刚收到了你在计算机室
He was just forwarded a copy of an e-mail
发送给朋友的一封邮件
you sent to a friend in computer lab.
吹嘘你要怎么让菲尔兹教练被炒掉
Gloating about how you were getting rid of coach Fields.
-我没发... -行了 艾迪生
- I never sent-- - Save it, Addison.
你父母也收到了
It was also sent to your parents.
你♥爸♥爸在我办公室里
Your dad's in my office.
给你再看看 省得你忘了
Here's a copy to refresh your memory.
走吧 你♥爸♥爸在等着
Come on. Your dad's waiting.
真不敢相信 你跟踪我到了这里
I can't believe you followed me here.
我不想让你再犯错
I didn't want you to make another mistake.
通往祭坛的道路上满是不好的决定
The road to every altar is paved with bad decisions.
你觉得我应该把戒指还回去吗
Do you think I should give the ring back?
什么 当然不
What? God, no.
我觉得你应该仔仔细细看看那颗钻石
I think you should stare at that diamond real hard
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表