Yeah, and who this person is
觉得是我杀了夏洛蒂
that thought I killed Charlotte.
主意不错 但却不可行
Great idea but we can't.
汉娜说 好像警♥察♥找到了车子
Hanna said it sounds like the police found the car
所以他们可能已经知道罗林斯的真正身份
so maybe they've already figured out who Rollins really is.
所以说我们得赶在他们之前去到那
Well, so then we need to get there before they do.
不 艾瑞亚说得对
No, Aria's right.
如果警♥察♥知道了 他们就会把我们
If the cops find out, they could tie us
和他的失踪联♥系♥起来
to his disappearance.
所以我们什么都不能做咯
So we do nothing.
这太冒险了 艾米
It's too risky, Em.
天呐 所有我说过的这些谎
God, all those lies I told
你还以为我看得出来艾略特的企图呢
you think I would've seen Elliot coming from a mile away.
快速套现 请选择你要套现的金额
余额不足 此账户已被冻结 详细情况请咨♥询♥相关银行
余额不足 此账户已被冻结 详细情况请咨♥询♥相关银行
以斯拉
Ezra.
希望这些能帮到你
妮可
喂
Hello?
妮可 是你吗
Nicole, is that you?
喂
Hello?
我实在想不出 一个鬼魂
There is no explanation that I can think of for a ghost
会打来国际长途电♥话♥
with an international calling plan.
那是什么声音
What is that sound?
我在练习摇皮斯科酸酒
Practicing my pisco sour.
我没法让蛋白起泡
I can't get my egg whites to froth.
不如你过来这里吧
Why don't you just come over.
我们大白天喝点酒 平复你的情绪
We'll day drink until you calm down.
这主意不错
That's actually not a bad idea.
算了 就告诉我该怎么做
No, just tell me what to do.
艾瑞亚 妮可已经死了
Aria, Nicole is dead, okay.
葬礼也办过了 案子正式结束了
They had a funeral for her. The case is officially closed.
显然你不能告诉以斯拉
And you obviously can't tell Ezra.
这样有什么好处
What good would it do?
我爸死后的三个月
You know, the same thing happened
也发生过类似的事情
about three months after my dad died.
你吓坏了吗
Did you freak out?
没 但我妈妈吓坏了
No. But my mom did.
她把衣物装了好几箱寄给我亲戚
She sent out boxes of clothing and things to my cousin.
他遭遇了洪水 家当几乎都被没了
He was in a flood and lost almost everything.
我爸的手♥机♥也在其中一个箱子里
My dad's phone ended up in one of the boxes
我亲戚想也没想
and... without thinking about it
就用我爸的手♥机♥打给我妈
my cousin used my dad's phone to call my mom.
就像是你♥爸♥打电♥话♥给她
And it looked like your dad was calling her.
我会删除这通电♥话♥
I'll delete the call.
我想这样做最好
I think it's for the best.
拜
Bye.
经典皮斯科酸酒
发自 霍里斯大学健康科学部门
标题 菲尔兹 艾米丽
人体运动学退出测验分数入门 百分之92
学科分数将会计入成绩单 即时生效
来信人无法获取
晚点再谢我 忘恩负义的贱♥人♥ -AD
斯宾塞请求视频通话
斯宾塞
Hey, Spence.
对不起 我实在不想烦到你
I'm sorry. I really hate to bug you with this
但是我一直在找凯勒
but I've been trying to find Caleb.
他已经好几天没回短♥信♥
He hasn't been returning messages or calls
也没回电♥话♥
for the past couple of days.
你在州立公园吗
Are you at the State Park?
是的
Yeah.
你有开车去劳拉野营地的停车场吗
Did you drive to the parking lot at the Laura campground?
凯勒喜欢那里
That's the one that Caleb likes.
那里和瀑布边的小屋我都去过了
Yeah, I tried there, and I tried the trail hut
就连渔具店我也去过了
that ends at the falls and the bait and tackle shop too.
你可以去公园管理站看看
Well, you can try the ranger station.
如果他在那里露营 他一定会申请一日卡
I mean, he'd have to have a day pass if he's camping there.
汉娜
Hanna?
你看到了吗
Do you see this?
她还在这里
She's still here.
是的 跟着她
Yeah, follow her.
我们不知道她为什么回到小镇
We have no idea why she's back in town
为什么打电♥话♥给罗林斯
or why she called Rollins' phone.
如果她真的和罗林斯同流合污
If she really was working with Rollins
我们就不能冒险让詹娜知道我们在查她
we can't risk Jenna figuring out that we're on to her.
她又看不到你在跟踪她
She can't see you following her.
她后脑勺又没长眼睛
It's not like she has working eyes in the back of her head.
我说的是警♥察♥
I'm talking about the cops.
悄悄地跟踪一个
Me acting normal doesn't include
拿着白盲杖的女生 这叫表现异常
tiptoeing around behind a girl with a big white cane.
我想我有别的办法查詹娜
I think I have another way to check up on Jenna.
公园管理站 快去吧
Ranger station, go.
有了发现 我会打给你的
I'll call you if I find anything.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
晚点再谢我 忘恩负义的贱♥人♥
Thank me later, ungrateful bitch.
我们能大白天喝酒吗 就一点点
Alright, can we day drink, just a little?
现在我们要思考 不是喝酒
Right now, we're thinking, not drinking.
这条短♥信♥让我很烦心
Well, there's something bugging me about this text.
AD为什么会帮我呢
You know, why would A.D. do me any favors?
不知道 我甚至不愿去想
I don't know, and I don't even wanna think about
你要怎么做才能还这份人情
what you're gonna have to do to repay the debt.
我是不会坐以待毙 等AD以此来威胁我的
I'm not gonna wait around for A.D. to twist my arm with this.
艾米
Em..
好吧 我真觉得你不该这么做
Okay, I-I really don't think you should do that.
情况有变
需要低调行事
能见一面吗
是詹娜吗
Is it Jenna?
不 只是个号♥码
No, it's just a number.
老地方见
老地方见 老地方在哪
"The usual spot." Where the hell is that?
我只能想到一个地方
There's only one place I can think of.
临时公♥寓♥
The burner apartment.
如果警♥察♥来了怎么办
What if the cops show up?
但愿我们先查出罗林斯的帮手是谁
Well, hopefully, we'll find out who is helping Rollins first.
不是玛丽·德雷克 就是詹娜·马歇尔
Whether it's Mary Drake or Jenna Marshall.
如果我们有证据交给警♥察♥
If we have something to hand over to the cops
AD就不能威胁我们了
there's no more A.D.
我们要怎么进去
How are we supposed to get in?
先上车 再提问
Seatbelts first, question's later--
我正想你呢
Hey, I was just thinking about you.
塞布丽娜
Hey, Sabrina.
-你是艾瑞亚吧 -是的 你好
- Aria, right? - Yeah. Hey.
很高兴再次见到你
Um, nice to see you, again.
你们有地方要去 我不想妨碍...
Um, well, you guys are going somewhere, I don't wanna keep--
没事的 我们...
No, it's fine. We're..
我只是想知道你的测试怎么样了
Okay. Uh, I was just wondering how your test went?
很顺利 不错
It was good. Great.
那就好
Okay.
我要去送点东西
Uh, well, I have some deliveries to make.
客人没来
Our guy didn't show so..
好的
Okay.
抱歉 刚才真的好尴尬
Sorry, that was really awkward.
别说了 我们要抢先到公♥寓♥
Oh, come on. We need to get there first.
是艾略特把这弄得一团糟吗
Did Elliot leave this mess for you?
-我可以帮你收拾 -到底在哪
- I can help you tidy up. - Where is it?
你告诉我在找什么
You tell me what it is you're after
我才能帮你找啊
I can help you find it.
你明知道我在找什么
You know what I'm after.
是你帮他拿走的 现在找不到了
You helped him take it, and now it's all gone.
他也骗了我
He double-crossed me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那个满口谎言的混♥蛋♥真贪财啊
That lying bastard was just greedy.
你确定他把所有东西都卷走了吗
Are you sure that he took everything?
支票 存款 我们共有的账户
Checkings, savings, joint accounts
我的保险箱
my safety deposit boxes
还有在卡里西米集团的股份
and my shares at the Carissimi Group.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表