What I got wasn't criticism. It was anger.
对什么愤怒
Anger at what?
对我
At me.
而且我保证立场中立
And I promised to keep my side clean
可如果每一次笔记会议都要来个十回合对抗
but if every note session is gonna be a ten-round bout
我不知道这本书还能剩下什么
I-I don't know what's gonna be left of this book
或者我们会剩下什么
or of any of us.
我不明白
I don't understand.
艾瑞亚 到底利亚姆
Aria, what does Liam
知道些关于我们的什么事
really know about you and me?
就是这里了
Well, this is the address.
恐怕已经没了
I'm afraid it's gone.
不 不可能没了
No, it can't be gone.
我们很久都没来了
Oh, we haven't been here in a long time.
不 它不能没了
No, it cannot be gone.
他们不能就这么把它弄没了
I mean, they-they can't just take it away like that.
怎么能像拔掉蛀牙一样
You can't just pull out a building
把一栋大楼就这样销毁呢
like it was a bad tooth or something.
这里是纽约 汉娜
It's New York City, Hanna.
他们建得快 除得也一样快
They tear things down as quickly as they put them up.
这很重要
Well, this was important.
我需要它跟我离开前一样
Okay, I needed this to be here right where I left it.
我还指望着它呢
I was counting on it.
乔丹 这里是我们第一次见面的地方
I mean, Jordan, this is where we first met.
可现在我们的开始不复存在了
And now we don't have a beginning anymore
因为他们把它拆除了
because they tore it down.
你们这些人以为自己是谁呢
Who do you people think you are?
到底怎么回事
What's wrong?
告诉我 我会处理的
Tell me and I'll fix it.
我本打算这一次可以做得很完美
I was gonna make it perfect this time.
每个人都能得到自己想要的
You know, everybody gets what they want.
老天 我都想明白了 可现在却毁了
God, I had it all figured out and now it's ruined.
没有了 现在再也不管用了
It's gone, and it'll never work now.
我们去别的地方就行了啊
W-we'll just go someplace else.
他们会把那里也拆除的 你不明白吗
They'll just tear that down too. Don't you get it?
我就是一个毁灭性的女人
I'm a one-woman Demolition Derby.
我不能这样对你
Okay, I can't do this to you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
汉娜 为了你让我做什么都行
Hanna, I would move Heaven and Earth for you?
你是知道的 不是吗
You know that, don't you?
是的 我知道
Yes... I do
我很抱歉
and I am so sorry.
汉娜 别这样 不能这样
Hanna, come on. This can't be it.
求职申请
德雷克小姐
Miss Drake?
艾米丽·菲尔兹
Emily Fields.
你送汉娜回来的时候我在斯宾塞家里
I was at Spencer's when you dropped off Hanna.
艾米丽 想起来了
Emily. Yes.
你现在住在这里吗
Are you staying here now?
不 我只是...
No, I was just...
想着这个地方
... thinking about this place today
想知道现在是什么样子
and wondering what it looked like now.
想坐下来吗
Do you wanna sit down?
是的 我想是的
Yes, I think I would.
我看他们还保留着前面的大门
I saw they kept the big gates out in front.
是的 没错
Yeah, they did.
到了晚上 镇上的男孩通常会在酒吧里挥舞棒子
At night, boys from town used to rattle sticks on the bars.
有些人冒险午夜后到精神病院去
Somebody would dare them to go to the nut house after midnight.
我觉得那里白天也挺恐怖的
I thought it was pretty frightening during the day.
没错
It was.
但有时你会觉得舒服
But sometimes you find tenderness
因为那里是你最后的指望
in the last place you'd expect.
而这点慰藉正是我们所有人
And that's really all any of us needs to survive
现在所需要的
is a little tenderness at the right moment.
今早我去看望艾莉了
I went to visit Ali this morning.
她怎么样
How is she?
他们不让我见她
They wouldn't let me in to see her.
谁不让你进去的
Who wouldn't let you in?
艾略特 或者应该叫罗林斯医生
Elliot or Dr. Rollins.
他也不让我见她
He doesn't want me to see her either.
不过你跟他聊过她的情况吧
But you-you've been talking to him about her, right?
在电♥话♥里聊过一次
Over the phone. Once.
你对他对艾莉的照顾还满意吗
Are you satisfied with how he's been taking care of her?
是的
Oh, yes.
我想是吧
I suppose.
毕竟 他很专业
Overall. I mean, he's very professional.
是的
Yeah.
不过也的确让我花费了些时间来适应
But it does take some getting used to him
他作为她的新丈夫和她的医生
being her new husband and her doctor.
是我送艾莉去威尔比那的
I'm the one that took Ali to Welby
可我忍♥不住在想这样做是否正确
and I can't help but wonder if I did the right thing.
你也是想帮她
You wanted to help.
是的 但我不知道这样是不是在帮她
Yeah, but I don't know if I did.
你是艾莉的姨妈
You're Ali's aunt.
也许你跟疗养院的人谈谈...
Maybe if you talk to somebody at the sanitarium...
我不知道 艾米丽
I don't know, Emily.
那样做就是质疑罗林斯医生
That would be like challenging Dr. Rollins.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
也许我们可以一起去疗养院
Perhaps you and I can go to the sanitarium together.
今天那样不了了之我很不好受
Look, I feel bad about how we left things today.
如果这个项目不能一起做 那就做别的
If we don't work on this project together, it'll be another one.
能借用一下你的笔吗
Can I borrow your pen?
我的笔
My pen?
签这份文件啊 我的合伙人
To sign these papers, partner.
你说得对 我想要这个
You're right. I want this.
现在 这就是我最想要的东西
And right now, I want this more than anything else.
你说过我们可以一起工作
You said that we could work together.
我们都以成年人的态度来面对
That we could all be adults.
-当时我是这样想的 -那后来又怎么了
- I meant it when I said it. - Then what happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
又读了他写的东西 然后坐在这里
Reading his pages again and then sitting there
听着他说话...
listening to him while he was talking...
他真的很善言辞
He has a way with words.
-我过去很崇拜他这一点 -现在不了吗
- I used to admire that. - You don't anymore?
不 现在我很怀疑
No, now I am suspicious.
怀疑什么
Of what?
有一些不相关的东西
It was a lot of unconnected things
我并没想将它们关联在一起 而现在
that I didn't wanna connect and then they clicked
它们联♥系♥在一起了
together on their own.
你的过去 你写过的东西
Your history, what you've been writing
你文笔的特点
how you've been writing it.
你们俩在屋里的时候发生了什么改变
What changes in a room when you guys are alone together
后来有人走了进去
and then somebody else walks in?
好吧 这些联♥系♥说明了什么
Okay, and what do all these connections mean?
我认为你在高中时
I think you were seduced by your English teacher
被你的英语老师勾引了
when you were in high school.
事情不是那样的
It's not how it happened.
我刚才给了你一个很好的机会可以再说一次谎
I just gave you a great opening to lie one more time
可你却并没有接受
and you didn't take it.
现在我不可能跟你解释清楚
Look, there is no way that I can possibly explain this to you.
那就试着告诉我你对自己是怎么解释的
Then try by telling me how you'd explain it to yourself.
我以前想过 如果有个按钮
Okay, I used to think what if there was a button
我按下去之后 一切让我的生活
that I could push and all of the things
变得复杂的事都不会发生
that have complicated my life would just unhappen?
那我会按 那样所有
I would push it, and all of the people
不该死的人就会还活着
that shouldn't have died would still be alive.
我不会伤害谁 让谁失望
I wouldn't have hurt anyone or disappointed them
也不会有人伤害我或者欺骗我
and no one would have hurt me or lied to me
也不会有这个烂摊子
and this whole mess would just be cleaned up.
但如果我按下了按钮 我也就消失了
But if I push that button, I would be gone too.
我之所以是我 是因为发生的事
I am me because of what has happened
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表