我拿到我想要的东西了
I got what I came for.
虽然和我想象中的不一样
Not what I thought I was gonna get
但这是我应得的
but it's what I'm supposed to have.
很遗憾你最近过得很不好
I'm sorry you're going through a hard time.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不想让你更难过
I don't wanna make this any tougher
但我走之前
but before I go
还需要知道些东西
there's something I need to know.
什么事
What?
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
-我爱... -艾米丽
- Do I love-- - Emily.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
你最不应该问我关于爱的事
I'm the last person you should ask about love.
也许吧 但只有你能回答这个问题
Maybe, but you're the only one who can answer the question.
你知道艾米丽爱你
You know Emily loves you.
也许你一直都知道 但你很害怕
Maybe you've known all along and that scares you.
所以你才会如此害怕 如此恶劣
That's what made you scared and such a terrible person.
对不起
Sorry.
人有的时候是会做很可怕的事
Person who sometimes did terrible things.
我以前是很恶劣
I was terrible.
现在有时候也是
Sometimes I still am.
所以你不能问我
That's why you can't ask me that
艾米丽的事
about Emily.
你觉得诚实面对自己这么难
You find it so hard to be honest with yourself.
看来平时你也不怎么这样做
I guess you don't have a lot of practice with that.
的确
Not really.
人们不喜欢真♥相♥
People don't like the truth.
真♥相♥太狡猾
The truth is slippery.
不能太过于依赖
Can't depend on it.
试试 就一会
Try it. Just for a minute.
我知道她看着我时我是什么感受
I know how I feel when she looks at me.
对别人我从来没有这种感觉
I've never felt that with anyone before.
就像
It's like..
她能看清♥真♥正的我
...she sees who you really are.
也许那才是最吓人的
Maybe that's the scariest part.
你看着她
You look at her..
你看着 看着她的眼睛
You look at, you look at her eyes..
就想做配得上的人
And you wanna be worth the effort.
想成为她所看到的那个人
You wanna be the person she sees.
谢谢你的水
Thanks for the water.
我还没有回答你的问题
I didn't answer your question.
但你没有骗我
But you didn't lie to me.
以前的艾莉会 为了早点把我赶走
Old Ali might have, just to get me out of the house.
艾莉
Ali.
你会生一个漂亮的孩子
You're gonna have a beautiful baby.
轨道 滑轮和磁铁让这些部分能动起来
Rails, pulleys and magnets make the pieces move.
它可能不是一直在听
It's probably not listening all the time
那需要太多电量
that would drain too much power.
你觉得我们要把手♥机♥上的摄像头盖起来吗
You think we should cover the camera on the phone?
那只会让某个人生气
That would just make someone angry.
怎么打开
How do we open it?
东西关闭后就会封起来
When the thing was closed, it was sealed.
制♥作♥出来的人可能现在也进不去了
Whoever made it probably can't get into it now, it..
那东西很精致
There is poetry to that.
游戏结束时 它也死了
When the game ends, the game dies.
你觉得是卢卡斯做的吗
Do you think Lucas made this?
毕竟他那么懂游戏和电脑
I mean, he knows all about games and computers.
它不是游戏或者电脑
It's not a game or a computer.
里面虽然有电子元件
There's electronics in it
但中心部件是机械部件
but the heart of the thing is mechanical.
是手工制♥作♥的
It was lovingly handmade.
梦娜 你必须帮我玩这个游戏
Mona, you have to help me play this game.
-什么 -玩这个游戏并且赢
- Do what? - Play the game and win.
为什么找我
Why me?
因为你是唯一一个
Because you are the only person
不害怕它的人 你对它评价很高
who isn't afraid of it. You admire it.
你可以进入制♥作♥它的人的大脑
You can get inside the head of whoever made this.
我之所以不害怕是因为
The reason I'm not afraid of it is because
开始的时候你没有把我牵扯进来
you don't see a little Mona at that starting line.
-梦娜 求你 -不要这样
- Mona, please. - Don't ask me to do this.
梦娜 我真的求你了
Mona, I am begging you.
你是唯一一个知道
You are the only one who knows what it's like
制♥作♥出这种东西的感觉的人
to make something like this.
没错
Yes, I do.
所以我才不能碰它
And that's why I can't touch it.
这样玩弄别人的生命
Playing with people's lives like this..
会让人上瘾
...it's an addiction.
你面对的不是一个正常人
You're not dealing with a healthy person
而是一个瘾君子
you're dealing with an addict.
我清楚 虽然我不想 但我很清楚
I know. I know more about it than I ever wanted to.
那你想象一下赢了它之后的感觉
Well, then imagine how you'll feel when you beat it.
各位乘客请注意
Attention, all passengers
以下航♥班♥延误
the following flights have been delayed.
飞往波士顿的4436次航♥班♥
Flight 4436 to Boston
飞往孟菲斯的6♥4♥75次航♥班♥
flight 6♥4♥75 to Memphis
飞往斯德哥尔摩的4511次航♥班♥ 请各位...
and flight 4511 to Stockholm. Please check the status..
以斯拉
Ezra.
你应该还没见过任·金斯顿
I-I don't think you've ever met Wren Kingston.
-是的 -任 这是以斯拉·费兹
- No. - Wren, this is Ezra Fitz.
-以斯拉 这是任 -你好
- Ezra, Wren. - Hello.
幸会
Pleasure.
任差点就成了我姐夫
Uh, Wren was almost my brother-in-law.
-有好几次 -这样
- A couple of times. - Yeah.
最后我暂停在了叫做斯宾塞的
I ended up with a layover from hell
这层地狱里 她不嫌弃我
called Spencer and she was gracious enough
愿意来跟我共同承担痛苦
to come and share the pain with me.
-你要去什么地方吗 -是的
- Are you going someplace? - Ah, y-yes.
本来是
Well, I, I was.
跟我们喝一杯吧
Well, have a drink with us.
不了 谢谢
Oh, no. No, thanks.
你们两个在叙旧
Uh, you two are catching up
我不想打扰你们
and I don't wanna intrude
但是 很高兴认识你
but listen, it was great meeting you.
我也是
Same.
我先走一步
Spencer.
好 拜拜
Yeah, bye.
以斯拉
Ezra.
-我得找你帮我个忙 -没问题
- I have to ask you a favor. - Sure, anything.
夏洛蒂被杀前我就没见过任了
I haven't seen Wren since before Charlotte was killed.
他曾帮她溜进拉德里
And he helped her sneak into Radley
我想看看他是不是记得什么
and I wanted to see if he remembered something
能帮到我们 但目前为止一无所获
that would help us, but so far it's just been nothing.
你觉得我们可以不要说出去吗
Do you think that we could keep this between us?
什么不要说出去
Keep w-what between us?
你看到他跟我在这里
That you saw him here with me.
我会告诉谁
Who would I tell?
我不想让富里探员
I just really wouldn't want Detective Furey
知道这件事
to find out about this.
-好 -谢谢
- Alright. - Thank you.
-不客气 -旅途平安
- Of course. - Have a safe flight.
好
Yeah.
艾莉
Ali?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我想过了
I've thought about it..
它的意义
About what it means..
它可能的意义
About what it could mean.
我要生下来
I'm going to have the baby.
-你确定吗 -不确定
- Are you sure? - No.
-但如果你帮我... -我会帮你
- But if you help me.. - I'll help you.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表