Guys, it's Mary Drake, seriously.
不然还会是谁
Who else could it possibly be?
-我天 -嘘
- Holy - Shh.
汉娜 汉娜·玛琳
Hanna? Hanna Marin?
是的 詹娜 是我
Yeah, Jenna, it's me.
我就说听到你的声音了
I thought I heard your voice.
我可以发誓 我还听到了有艾瑞亚
I could've sworn I heard Aria too.
-嗨 詹娜 -天哪
- Hi, Jenna. - Oh, my God.
这也太巧了吧
What are the chances?
我们和你一样惊讶
We're as surprised as you are.
梦娜
Mona.
别告诉我你们都在
Don't tell me you're all here.
我知道回来后可能很奇怪
I knew it would be strange coming back
但我没想到我像是坐了时光机一样
but I didn't think I'd be taking a time machine.
讽刺詹娜眼瞎需要司机
现在的时光机都是四门开的吗
They make those in a four-door now?
看得出来你还是那么幽默 斯宾塞
I see you haven't lost your sense of humor, Spencer.
所以什么风把你吹回来了
So what brings you back?
托比的订婚宴
Toby's engagement.
我很多家人都赶来庆祝
A lot of our family came back to celebrate.
但你要住在拉德利吗
But you're staying at the Radley?
你没听说吗 我的房♥子被炸毁了
Oh, didn't you hear? My house blew up.
我听说托比不是唯一一个
I heard that Toby's not the only one
最近要结婚的人
with wedding bells in his future.
恭喜你 汉娜
So congratulations, Hanna.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么...
Um, how -- how did you...
小道消息而已
Through the grapevine.
抱歉 我得走了
Well, unfortunately, I have to get going.
告诉艾莉我祝她好转
Tell Ali I hope she feels better.
说不定我会亲自去看望她
Or maybe I'll go visit her.
也算是还多年前的人情吧
Return the favor from so long ago.
今天遇到你们几个 我...
After running into all of you, I...
我觉得非常怀念
I can't help but feel all nostalgic.
拜拜
Bye.
所以我们撞到什么东西的第二天
So the day after we run someone over
她就刚好路过镇上
she comes tapping through town.
-这只是巧合 -哪有巧合这种东西
- It's a co-incidence. - There's no such thing.
所有的巧合其实都是冥冥之中注定了的
Co-incidences are the devil's way of remaining anonymous.
我知道大家看见她可能会觉得不舒服
I know it might be a little uncomfortable seeing her
但她也许只是为了托比而回来的
but she could just be here for Toby.
凯勒
我知道伊冯一家在镇上
I know Yvonne's family is in town.
我再去拿些橙汁
I'll go get some more orange juice.
你要一直生我的气吗
Are you gonna stay mad at me forever?
不
No.
但是我暂时还不能消气
But I do need to be mad at you for just like a bit longer.
所以如果你真的是我好朋友的话
So if you wanna be a good friend, then...
那就允许我...
just let me...
允许我对你生气吧
let me be mad at you.
好吧
Okay.
你应该跟他见面
You should go see him.
让我们找到这个一次性手♥机♥
Let us find the burner phone.
但是如果他问到昨晚的事 我该说什么
But what am I supposed to say when he asks about last night?
实话实说
Tell him the truth.
要不...
What about...
也许她们会生气一段时间
Maybe they'll be mad for a little while
但不这样的话事情可能会更糟糕
but...there are worse things.
去吧
Go.
詹娜
Jenna.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我来跟你打个招呼
I came to say hello.
不 我的意思是你来玫瑰镇做什么
No, I mean what are you doing here in Rosewood?
我回来问候一下而已
I came to say hello.
我听说你订婚了
I hear you're engaged.
我爸爸知道你回来了吗
Does my dad know that you're here?
还不知道
No, not yet.
但你知道在我心中他也是我的爸爸
But you know I like to think of him as my dad too.
是啊 我都忘了我们是和谐欢乐一家人
Right, yeah, we're all one big happy family. I forgot.
我想你要开始组建你自己的家庭了
I figured that now you're starting a family of your own
这是个弥补的好机会
that... it would be a good time to make amends.
是吗
Yeah?
我记得大概三年前
I seem to remember we tried that
我们就努力过了
about three years ago
结果也并不太好
and it didn't go so well.
也许是吧
Yeah, maybe not.
但我真的愿意再尝试一次
But I would really like to try again.
我做不到
I can't do it.
-什么意思 -这不可能
- What do you mean? - It's not possible.
我能侵入每个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔的数据库
I can hack into each cell tower's database
但除非我知道这个号♥码 否则我...
but unless I know the number, I can't --
你不用跟我解释
You don't have to explain.
反正我也听不懂
I won't understand anyway.
抱歉 我真的很想帮你
I'm sorry. I really wanted to help you.
不 你已经帮了我了
No, you have.
帮了很多
A lot.
过去这几天实在是...
These last couple of days have been...
斯宾塞是对的
Spencer was right.
我有机会停车的
There was time to stop
如果我没有把刹车和油门搞错的话
if I hadn't gotten the pedals mixed up.
不 听着
No, look.
你只是头脑混乱了 任何人都可能这样
You got confused. It could happen to anyone.
我一直告诉自己这只是个意外
I keep telling myself that it was an accident.
一次糟糕的意外 但是...
A horrible accident but...
当我看见罗林斯的时候
when I saw Rollins..
我就...
I just...
我记得在一个阴冷黑暗的房♥间里
I remember being in a cold, dark room.
所以我是真的头脑不清
So was I confused or...
还是我正处于人生中最清醒的时刻
was I the least confused I've ever been in my life?
这个戒指你也是犯糊涂了吗
Is that part of the confusion too?
什么意思
What do you mean?
汉娜 我们曾经在一起整个周末
Han, we used to spend weekends
都在浏览蒂芙尼的产品目录
browsing the Tiffany's catalog.
你觉得我看见一颗假钻石
You think I don't know a fake diamond
我会认不出来吗
when I see one?
我和乔丹分手了
Jordan and I broke up.
我还没有告诉其他人
But I'm not... telling anyone yet.
斯宾塞和凯勒最近也不好过
Spencer and Caleb are going through some stuff.
你不想给她们添烦恼
And you don't wanna be a factor.
这很好
But that's noble.
你不可能隐瞒一辈子的
You can't hide this forever.
在某些时候 人们总是会期待
At some point, people are gonna expect, you know...
一场婚礼的
...a wedding.
我的天 我的手链不见了
Oh, my God, my bracelet.
我之前带了一个金色手链 现在不见了
I-I had a gold chain bracelet on, and now it's not here.
你上一次带是什么时候
Well, when did you have it on last?
昨晚 在罗林斯的车上
Last night in Rollins' car.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're joking, right?
我的天 怎么会发生这种事情
Oh, God. Why -- why is this happening?
如果他们在罗林斯的车上发现了我的手链
If they find my bracelet in Rollins' car...
他们不会发现的
They're not going to.
这是白费力气
This is a lost cause.
他们绝不会让我们进去看她
They're never gonna let us in to see her.
也许吧 只要他们告诉她我们来过就行
Probably not, just as long as they told her that we came.
不要让艾莉森觉得我们抛弃了她
We don't want Alison to think that we're abandoning her.
他才失踪了几个小时
He's only been missing a few hours.
为什么玫瑰镇警♥察♥突然如此上心了
Why is the Rosewood PD suddenly so motivated?
因为我
Because of me.
是我请求托比调查罗林斯的 记得吗
I asked Toby to look into Rollins, remember?
棒极了 你现在让警方
Great, you just sent the police
大力搜索一个我们刚刚谋杀的人
on a manhunt for the guy we just murdered.
你们俩最好跟我来
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表