Well, I am Spencer now!
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道很想要一种东西的时候
I know what it's like to want something so badly
你甚至会相信你真的拥有
that you start to believe that it's true.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
不 对不起
No. I'm sorry.
任来威尔比杀我
Wren came to Welby to kill me
但我说服他 我能救玛丽出监狱
but I convinced him I could help get Mary out of prison.
所以你骗了我
So you lied to me?
你还在跟她玩游戏
You're still playing the game with her.
不 汉娜 我玩是为了打倒她
No, Hanna. I'm playing to beat her.
-现在我知道她在哪里 -在哪里
- And now I know where she is. - Where is that?
北纬39.57 52
North 39.57 52
西经71.28 57
West 71.28 57.
哈特街492号♥
就在玫瑰镇 哈特街492号♥
That's here in Rosewood. 492 Hart Street.
等等 托比 这不是你造的房♥子吗
Wait, Toby, isn't that your house, the one you built?
我一直不知道是谁买♥♥的
I never found out who bought it.
现在我们知道了
I guess now we know.
那我们走
So let's go.
哪边
Which way?
斯宾塞 这边 这边
Spencer, over here! Over here.
斯宾塞 快点
Spencer, now!
天啊 她是真的打算永远把我关在这里
Oh, my God. She really was gonna keep me here forever.
这里应该就是出路
This, this gotta be the way out.
有人吗
Hello?
-有人吗 -等等 等等
- Hello? - Wait, wait. Stop, stop!
我们还在地下
We're still underground.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你无路可逃了 斯宾塞
There's no way out, Spencer
无处可躲了
and there's nowhere to hide.
-太奇怪了 -什么
- That's weird. - What?
那不是斯宾塞的咖啡桌和沙发吗
Isn't that Spencer's coffee table and her couch?
东西都是新的 上面还有吊牌
This stuff is all brand-new. There's still tags on them.
这里
Over here.
都是假的
It's all fake.
不 肯定有出路
No, there's gotta be a way out of here.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
不知道 但马上就知道了
I don't know, but we're about to find out.
有发现吗
Anything?
唯一的出路在后面那边
The only way out is back through there.
我绝不那么做
No, no way I'm doin' that.
等等 停下
Wait! Stop! Stop!
求你 我是你姐姐 就跟夏洛蒂一样
Please, I'm your sister, just like Charlotte.
我是你姐姐 就跟夏洛蒂一样
I'm your sister, just like Charlotte.
对不起你落得如此下场
I'm sorry that you got the wrong end of the deal.
对不起你落得如此下场
I'm sorry you got the wrong end of the deal.
现在成为一家人还不晚
It's not too late to be a family.
已经晚了
Yeah, it is.
放下
Drop it!
以斯拉
Ezra!
托比 是我 斯宾塞
Toby, it's me. Spencer.
不要听她的
Don't listen to her!
看着我 你了解我
Look at me, you know me.
你们不是吧
You guys, come on, seriously.
我们一起经历了那么多
After everything that we've been through.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你还真信你自己说的话
You really do believe what you're saying.
你真是疯了
You're crazy.
求你们
Please.
告诉我你给我的那本书中 你最喜欢的诗
Tell me your favorite poem from the book you gave me?
我报♥警♥了
I called 911.
玛丽·德雷克已经抓起来了
Mary Drake's already in custody.
我们在离这里几个街区的地方抓住了她
We caught her a few blocks from here.
剩下的交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
再也不会有人叫你废物了
Well, no one can call you loser Mona anymore.
你根本不了解
You don't know the half of it.
这段关系代表着爱
This relationship stands for love,
忠诚和信任
loyalty and trust
但最重要的还是友谊
but above all, for friendship.
艾瑞亚 你的誓言
Aria, your vows.
我 艾瑞亚 今日
I, Aria, take thee, Ezra
嫁以斯拉为妻
to have and to hold from this day forward
不论顺境逆境
for better, for worse
不论贫穷富贵
for richer, for poorer
都珍爱彼此
to love and to cherish
直至死亡
till death do us part.
我不需要纸巾
I don't need tissues.
艾米 今天你需要
Em, today you do.
我以斯拉 今日
I, Ezra, take thee, Aria
娶艾瑞亚为妻
to have and to hold from this day forward..
不论顺境逆境
...for better, for worse
不论贫穷富贵
for richer, for poorer
不论健康疾病
in sickness and in health
都珍爱彼此 直至死亡
to love and to cherish till death do us part.
如果有人有正当理由
If anyone can show a just cause why this couple
反对此二人结为合法夫妻
cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony
请现在提出 否则永远保持沉默
let them speak now or forever hold their peace.
我以上帝赋予我的权力
By the power vested in me
在此宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
我在此第一次正式称呼你们为
I present you for the very first time
费兹太太 费兹先生
Mr. and Mrs. Fitz.
我从网上看了 你们的头等舱座位
I was looking online and your first class seats
比我们的卧室都大
are bigger than our bedroom.
你一定要吃烤鸭
And you have to get the duck.
如果从北♥京♥空运过来 肯定...
If they're flying it in from Peking, it has to be--
汉娜 烤鸭就是那么做的
Han, that's how the duck is prepared.
其实并不是真从北♥京♥运来
It's not actually from Peking.
你又不能确定 斯宾塞
Okay, you don't know that for sure, Spencer.
我确定 因为你北♥京♥的发音都不对
Yes, I do because Peking is now Beijing.
那应该叫北♥京♥烤鸭 为什么发音不一样
Well, then they should call it Beijing duck.
我会吃烤鸭的 汉娜
I'm gonna get the duck, Han.
我们听说托比要留下
We heard Toby's sticking around.
对 杰森说他拿到了
Yeah, um, Jason said that he's got
费城的社会义务项目
that veteran's program in Philly.
如果成功 他们应该
Yeah, if it works out, they should, um
能让很多无家可归的人有个家
get a lot of homeless people off the streets.
而且托比就可以跟你在一起了
Yeah, and Toby is gonna keep climbing into your sheets.
不好意思 你这是已经沉浸在蜜月里了吗
Sorry, are you already honeymoon drunk?
-不 我是为你高兴 -我们都是
- No! I'm, I'm happy for you. - We all are.
我一直喜欢你们两个人在一起
I've always loved you two together.
真的有可能
Is it actually possible
我们所有人同时幸福吗
that all of us are happy at the same time?
天啊 你能别乌鸦嘴吗
Oh, my God, don't say that out loud, it's a jinx.
好吧 那看来还有件事我也不能说了
Well, then I guess I can't say this other thing.
可以说啊
Yes, you can.
不 我答应过凯勒什么都不说
No, I promised Caleb I wouldn't say anything.
结婚了可不意味着
Okay, just because you're married
你就能有秘密了
doesn't mean you can have secrets.
好吧 虽然时间还不长
Alright, well, it's a little early
不过我怀孕了
but I'm pregnant.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你不介意吧
You're okay with that, right?
当然不介意 这太好了
Hanna, of course. That's amazing.
再说 下一个就轮到我们了
Besides, we're right behind you.
等我们度蜜月回来
When we get back from our trip
就去找收养机构的人
we're gonna meet with an adoption agency.
-不要说出去 -放心
- Just don't say anything. - No, I won't.
是以斯拉 车到了
It's Ezra. The car is here.
你肯定会拍很多照片给我们看吧
Well, you're gonna send us a ton of photos, right?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表