外面有人吗
Is there somebody out there?
不要 求你了
No. Please!
求你把门打开
Please open the door.
你不能把我留在这里 我求求你了
You can't leave me in here. I'm begging you.
拜托
Please!
"艾莉森"
"Alison."
"艾莉森"
"Alison."
"艾莉森"
"Alison."
"没名字"
"No name."
"梦娜"
"Mona."
"斯宾塞"
"Spencer."
"艾莉森"
"Alison."
我们大部分都觉得是艾莉森杀了她姐姐
So most of us think that Alison killed her sister.
好吧 现在我们要证明她有动机
Okay, now we need to prove she had the motive
和机会去谋杀夏洛蒂
and the opportunity to murder Charlotte.
动机我不知道 但她确实有机会
I don't know about a motive, but she had the opportunity.
我该走了 太晚了
Oh, I should go. It's late.
是的
Yeah.
那是艾莉森吗 看上去像是她的车
Is that Alison? Looks like her car.
我觉得那是夏洛蒂
I think that's Charlotte.
那天晚上我们觉得那是夏洛蒂
That night we thought that it was Charlotte
但那可能是艾莉森
but maybe it was Alison.
你怎么知道那不是夏洛蒂呢
How do you know it wasn't Charlotte?
夏洛蒂那晚没有穿红色夹克
Charlotte wasn't wearing a red jacket that night
而且她也不是开艾莉森的车回家的
and she didn't drive Alison's car home.
艾莉很爱夏洛蒂
Ali loved Charlotte.
她留下来就是为了照顾她
I mean, she stayed here to take care of her.
为什么要等她刚一出来
Why would she do that just to kill her
就杀了她呢
as soon as she got out?
而且也没有动机啊
And th-there's no motive.
自从她回来以后
She's been on her best behavior
她表现得确实很好 但是我们也别忘了
since she got back, but we can't pretend
当初可是艾莉森把詹娜的眼睛弄瞎的
the Alison who blinded Jenna never existed.
可能你这个假正经的前任
Maybe your Goody two-shoes ex became too much
让她应付不了了
for her to handle.
可能她是一时冲动
Maybe she snapped.
或者她可能是自卫
Or maybe it was self-defense.
可能是夏洛蒂又冲动了
Maybe it was Charlotte who snapped again.
我们都知道她对于
We all know that she was upset
艾莉森和艾略特在一起很不开心
about Alison and Elliot being together.
艾莉也许只是自卫
Maybe Ali had to defend herself.
我不在乎她这么做的原因
I don't care why she did it, okay?
我只想找到她杀人的证据
I just, I wanna find a way to prove
然后把汉娜救回来
that she did it so that we can get Hanna back.
如果凶手穿着红外套
Okay, well, if the person who murdered Charlotte
杀了夏洛蒂
was wearing the red jacket,
那衣服上一定有夏洛蒂的血迹
it'll have Charlotte's blood on it.
我们去她房♥间找找
We'll go to her house to look for it.
我觉得要找玛丽·德雷克
I'm all over Mary Drake.
我认为这是找到汉娜的最快方法
I think she's the fastest route to Hanna.
我同意
I agree.
那我们合作
So we work together.
她说她要搬进旅馆
She said she was moving into the motel.
所有线索都指向迷失森林度假村
All roads lead to the Lost Woods Resort.
我的天 汉娜
Oh, my God, Hanna.
梦娜 让我看看
Mona, let me see.
她看起来很害怕
Oh, she looks so scared.
至少她还活者
At least she's alive.
伙计们 我们必须得找到她
You guys, we have to get to her.
但她在哪儿
But where is she?
我们必须现在找到她
We need to find her now.
这是艾莉家的钥匙
Here are the keys to Ali's house.
我去威尔比 没得到答案我是不会走的
I'm going to Welby. And I'm not leaving without an answer.
艾莉必须告诉我真♥相♥
Ali has to tell me the truth.
这些袋子里到底是什么
What the hell is in those bags?
走吧 行动
Come on, let's go.
我们没必要四个人都去跟踪她
Hey, there's no reason for all four of us to tail her.
凯勒说的没错 我们回去查看旅馆
Look, Caleb's right. Let's head back over to the motel
去找任何关于玛丽·德雷克的线索
and find out everything we can about Mary Drake.
对 当然
Yeah, sure.
-能借一下你的钥匙吗 -好
- Can I borrow your keys? - Yeah.
给你
Here.
但你还需要一个东西来推
Yeah, but you'll need another thing to push down--
弹子锁 我有
Tumbler? Got it.
你开锁技术提高了
Oh, you've gotten a lot better at this.
我在警校上了开锁技术开放课
Yeah, I took a tactical lock opening course at the academy.
好厉害
That's impressive.
艾莉森不知道她妈妈有双胞胎妹妹
It's strange that Alison didn't know
这真是太奇怪了
her mother had a twin.
艾略特 迪劳伦提斯一家的事
Elliot, almost everything
都很奇怪
about the DiLaurentis family is strange.
你怎么知道玛丽是夏洛蒂的妈妈
How do you know that Mary is Charlotte's mom?
茜茜·德雷克 玛丽·德雷克
CeCe Drake, Mary Drake.
我只是推断了一下
I just put two and two together.
这真是重要的信息
Oh, this is important news.
我很高兴你相信我
And I'm glad you confided in me.
但我觉得要帮助艾莉森这还不够
But I'm afraid it's not enough to help Alison.
艾莉觉得她看见了死人
Ali thought she was seeing dead people.
这证明她没有看到
This is clear proof that she wasn't.
艾米丽 和你上次看到她相比
Emily, since the last time you saw her
我妻子的情况
my wife's condition has..
迅速恶化
...rapidly declined.
我担心她神经全面崩溃
I'm afraid she suffered a complete psychotic break.
-我不明白为什么会这样 -我也不明白
- I don't understand. - Neither do I.
但她因为愧疚备受折磨
But she is consumed with shame
我觉得
I believe, prompted by a tragic event
是由于一些她造成的事故
that-that she feels responsible for.
你知道她做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what she could've done
让她如此愧疚 甚至危及她的生命
that would prompt her to have such a, a lethal dose of guilt?
-不要 -医生 白色警报
- No! - Doctor, it's a Code White.
不要 不要
No! No! No!
不要
No! No!
离我远点
Get away from me!
不要
No! No!
不要
No!
-书 -更多的书
- Books. - And more books.
都是德文书
These are all written in German.
我觉得这些书是法文教科书
I think most of these are French textbooks.
医学 银行学 建筑学
Medicine, banking, construction.
《先进的概念在化学中的应用》[德语]
Fortgeschrittene Konzepte In Der Chemie.
化学中的高级概念
Advanced concepts in chemistry.
你会说德语
You speak German?
我有点喜欢学习语言
I'm sort of obsessed with this language app
熟练掌握一门外语之后
where they reward you with a flag
就提供了一个平台
every time you reach the fluent level.
让你就可以了解
Then your little emoji boards a plane
这个国家
and it flies to the country.
有点喜欢 你会多少语言
Sort of obsessed? How many flags do you have?
法语 意大利语 德语
Um, French, Italian, German
中文还不熟练
and this close to flying to China.
网络战争的技术
The Art Of Cyber War.
《应用原理及证明》[法语]
Appliquer Principe Et Prouve.
《应用原理及证明》
Applied and proven principles.
如果玛丽·德雷克是AD
If Mary Drake is A.D.,
那她就是个自学的超级A
she's a self-taught "Uber A."
她去过的国家比的表情符号♥还多
And she's been to more countries than your emoji.
多数是欧洲 但她也去过拉丁美洲
Mostly Europe. But she's been to Latin America too.
来看看这个
Oh, hey, look at this.
几个月前 她从伦敦希思罗机场飞到费城
She flew from Heathrow to Philly a month ago.
就在夏洛蒂死之前
That was right before Charlotte died.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表