Hey, aren't you tired?
不 我早就感觉不到累了
Um, no, I shot past tired a long time ago.
我们能睡就最好睡会儿
Well, we should probably get some sleep while we can.
我得帮我妈写完材料
Yeah, I just have to finish this up for my mom.
才知道赢了比输了
Turns out there's way more paperwork
要写多得多的材料
when you win instead of lose.
我很高兴汉娜没事
I'm really glad that Hanna's safe.
我们都是
We all are.
那样太危险了 我该阻止她的
That was so dangerous. I should've stopped her.
汉娜就像航♥空♥母舰
You know, Hanna's like an aircraft carrier.
火力十足 却难以驾驭
Lot of firepower, but pretty difficult to maneuver.
所以我们才用"她"指代船只吧
Yeah, well, I guess they call ships "She" For a reason, huh?
-睡吧 -马上
- Come to bed. - I will soon.
未知号♥码
喂
Hello.
喂
Hello?
救我
Help me.
你是谁
Who is this?
救我 艾米莉
Help me, Emily.
艾莉
Ali?
艾米 我需要你
Em, I need you.
艾莉 你没事吧
Ali, are you alright?
-放手 -喂
- Let go. - Hello.
-把电♥话♥给我 -不 不
- Give me the phone. - No. No.
艾莉
Ali?
不 你搞错了 我之前来探望过她
No, you made a mistake. I visited her the other day.
是我送她来这儿的
I'm the one that brought her here.
罗林斯太太的探望要求被修改了
Mrs. Rollins' visiting instructions have been changed.
-家人才可以 -为什么改了
- Family only. - W-why did they change?
发生什么了
Did something happen?
我只能告诉你只有家人
All I can tell you is the only visitors
才可以探望她
she's allowed are family members.
罗林斯医生在吗 你能传个话给他吗
Is Dr. Rollins here? Can you page him, please?
罗林斯医生就在那儿
Dr. Rollins is right over there.
-艾略特 -艾米莉
- Elliott. - Emily.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们不让我进去见艾莉
They won't let me in to see Ali.
那是我的要求
Those are my instructions.
她没事吧 发生什么了
Is she alright? Has something happened?
我认为艾莉森现在
I've decided Alison will be better off
独处会更好
in isolation right now.
好吧 我能见她一会儿吗
Okay, can I just see her for a minute?
这样对艾莉和你都不好
It's not in Ali's best interests or yours.
什么时候能探望她呢
So, when can she have visitors?
我觉得可以的时候就联♥系♥你
As soon as I think she can, I'll call you.
我得走了 抱歉
I have to go. I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
艾莉森情况如何
So how is Alison doing?
我听说她住院了
I heard she was in the hospital.
我希望大家别去烦她
I wish people would just leave her alone.
我只是问她情况如何
I was just asking how she's doing.
抱歉
Sorry.
-那你怎么样 -我有点累
- So how are you? - I'm kinda tired.
收到我送给你的包裹了吗
Did you get the package that I sent over?
卢卡斯 你为什么这么帮我
Lucas, why are you doing this for me?
你本可以自己
I mean, you could be out
修私人飞船之类的东西
building some private spaceship or something.
私人飞船市场
The private spaceship market
现在有点饱和了
is a little overcrowded at the moment.
-你看那些文件了吗 -文件有很多
- Did you look at the papers? - There were a lot of them.
还有很多"请签名"的标签
Lot of those little "sign here" stickers.
你为什么要让别人
Why do you make it so hard for somebody
很难对你好
to do something nice for you?
为什么这么抗拒
Why do you resist it so much?
卢卡斯 我觉得你看错了我
Look, Lucas, I think you think I'm somebody I'm not.
每个人都看错了我
Everyone thinks I'm somebody I'm not.
以为我聪明
Somebody smarter...
勇敢 敏锐
... braver, sharper.
但其实没有
But I'm not.
不 你有 这才是重点
Yes, you are. That's the point.
汉娜 我觉得你需要帮助
Hanna, I think you want this.
不然我也不会帮你
Otherwise, I wouldn't have offered it.
但我需要一个答复
But I do need an answer.
我们得提交商业计划书
We need to file a business plan
不然就无法享受税收抵免
or we're gonna lose the tax credit.
我的意思是 我不是特别
Look, I'm just saying, I'm not the best person
适合做决定
when it comes to making decisions.
汉娜 不做决定
Well, Hanna, not making a decision...
就是个决定
... that's a decision.
你没听到她电♥话♥里的语气
If you could've heard her on the phone.
也许她杀了夏洛蒂 也许没有
Maybe she killed Charlotte, maybe she didn't.
但我们不能让她失去保护
We can't just leave her in there with no one protecting her.
好吧 你跟艾略特说了电♥话♥的事吗
Okay, well, did you tell Elliott about the call?
没 我不想他知道她打电♥话♥给谁
No, I didn't want him to know who she was calling.
那你和他说了什么
So, where did you leave things with him?
他说她情况好转了 他就会打电♥话♥给我
He said he'll call me when she improves.
但是我们等不了了
But I don't think we can wait.
工作上的事 我回头再打过去
Um, it's my work. I'll call them back.
-那玛丽·德雷克呢 -她怎么了
- What about Mary Drake? - What about her?
她是家属 可以去探病
She's family, she has access, you know?
我们应该利用她吗
Should we try and use her?
叫玛丽带我们去见艾莉吗
Ask Mary to take us to see Ali?
艾米 我们认为这女人也许是超级A
Em, we think this woman might be Uber A.
-你要叫她帮忙吗 -好吧
- You wanna ask her to help? - Okay.
也许我们和她一起进去
Maybe it's better that we go in there with her
总好过让她一个人进去
than let her go in by herself.
不 我们不能冒这个险
No, we can't take that chance.
我想我们俩都预料到了这点
I think we both saw this coming.
显然我们其中一人比其他人先预料到了
Apparently, one of us saw it before the other.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
Yeah, so am I.
只是回到家里 看到我的朋友
It's just coming home and seeing my friends
以及艾莉正在经历的一切
and everything that Ali's going through
我才意识到我的生活中有很多事情没解决
I realize I've got a lot of unresolved things in my life
这样对你不公平
and it wouldn't be fair to you.
你想我说谢谢
I think you want me to say "Thank you"
但是我不会说的
but I'm not going to.
不 我只是想你明白
No, I just want you to understand.
我得解决这些事
I've gotta work through these things.
这些事和这本书 和以斯拉的都没关系
It doesn't have anything to do with the book or Ezra.
只是我的问题
It's all me.
只是你和我之间的问题
It's just about you and me.
嗯
Yeah.
对不起 你不必再说了
I'm sorry... I don't think you have to say that anymore.
我
I'm...
我也很惊讶
I got a surprise too.
虽然没你这么惊讶 但是
It's not as big as yours, but, um...
我继续监制这本书
I'm back on the book.
我来就是要告诉你这件事
That's what I came here to tell you.
-你继续监制这本书吗 -是的
- You're back on the book? - Yeah.
我说服了吉莉恩 说我比任何人
I convinced Jillian that I'd be able to prep
都能更快准备手稿 她同意了
the manuscript faster than anyone else, and she agreed.
你要校订那本书吗
You're gonna edit the book?
总好过只做创意把关人
More that I'll be a kind of creative gatekeeper.
确保一切顺利进行
Make sure everything goes well
所有人都心满意足
and everybody stays reasonably happy.
有问题吗
Do we have a problem?
不知道 有吗
I don't know. Do we?
你为此努力奋斗
You worked hard for this.
我想看到你实现你一直想做的事
I'd like to see you get something you've always wanted.
我们不是就快实现了吗
We're almost there, aren't we?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表