I know a few people who might hold a grudge.
包括你
Including you.
如果你想问的是
I'm not upset that he's gone
他走后我有没有难过 我并没有
if that's what you're asking.
那玛丽·德雷克呢
What about Mary Drake?
你觉得她有可能涉嫌吗
You think she might be involved?
她躲起来了
She's gone into hiding.
而且在你告诉我们她和登喜路的联♥系♥之后
And after what you told us about her connection to Dunhill
她现在是这起案子的嫌疑人
she's a person of interest in this case.
看来现在没什么人是可以相信的
Guess you can't be too sure about anyone these days.
没错
No, you can't.
-不会又来了吧 -是的 又来了
- This isn't happening. - Yes, it is.
不 AD不能毒害凯勒
No, A.D. doesn't get to poison Caleb,
害卢卡斯的公♥司♥破产 毁坏我的声誉
bankrupt Lucas' company, ruin my reputation
然后把所有谋杀案强加在我们身上 不行
and then expose us for murder all in one go. No.
-汉娜 -什么
- Hanna. - What?
这个愚蠢的游戏哪里还有规则
Where are the rules for this stupid game anyways?
我们每输一局 警♥察♥收到阿彻身体的一部分
Every time we fail a turn, the cops get of a piece of Archer?
下次是什么 他的膝盖还是他的耳垂
What's next, his knee caps or his ear lobes?
还是你们俩去挖开坟墓的视频
Or the video of you two digging up the grave.
我们已经知道视频在AD手上
We already know that A.D. has that.
是为了夏洛蒂而惩罚我们吗
Is this punishment for Charlotte?
我们没找到杀她的凶手
We didn't find her killer
所以AD要协助警♥察♥找到我们吗
and now A.D.'s gonna help the cops find us?
神秘地点
轮到我了
My turn.
神秘地点 好极了
Mystery location. Great.
解开谜团 逃脱凶案
解开谜团 逃脱凶案
"Solve the puzzle, get away with murder."
失败了 就直接进监狱
失败了 就直接进监狱
"Or fail and go directly to jail."
所以我们继续玩这个游戏
Alright, so we continue playing the game
否则警♥察♥就会查出我们做过的事
or the cops find out what we did.
-我们不是已经知道了吗 -但现在是比赛
- Didn't we already know that? - Yeah, but now it's a race.
我们要在警♥察♥
We have to solve this puzzle
查出登喜路的谋杀案之前 解开这个谜团
before the cops can solve Dunhill's murder.
富里已经怀疑
Furey already suspects
阿彻在失踪的那晚就已遇害了
that Archer was killed the night he disappeared.
他会找出真♥相♥的
He's gonna find out the truth.
不能毁了她这一局
No one can screw up her turn.
再也不行
Not anymore.
如果我们做过的事被警♥察♥再多查到一个线索
If the cops get one more clue about what we did..
游戏就完了
It's game over.
你什么时候决定开始和一个
Alright, so when did you decide to start sleeping with the guy
有一天能把我们全都逮捕的人上♥床♥的
who can one day arrest us all?
并不是决定
I didn't decide.
我为托比和伊冯的事难过 然后马尔科来了
I was upset about Toby and Yvonne and Marco came over.
-他人很好 -不是
- He's nice. - No.
我对他这个人没意见 只是他的工作
I have no issue with his personality, just his job.
我也是
Yeah, well, so do I.
找到了
Oh, got it.
托比怎么样了 你和聊过没
How is Toby? Have you talked to him?
没 我给他留了言
Uh, no, I left him a message
但他还没回我电♥话♥
but he hasn't called me back.
准备走了吗
Hey, are you ready to go?
我想在我爸回来之前走
I wanna leave before my dad gets home.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
"Private investigator."
这是马尔科给你的吗
Did Marco give you this?
不 我从我爸的公文包里顺手拿的
Uh, no, I swiped that from my dad's briefcase.
他在找玛丽
He's looking for Mary.
-她有什么线索吗 -我不知道
- Did she have any leads? - I don't know.
-我们应该弄清楚 -不应该
- We should find out. - No, we shouldn't.
斯宾塞 你中枪时 玛丽在盲人学校里
Spencer, Mary was in the blind school when you got shot.
她有可能看到第二个枪手
She could have seen the second shooter
也许还看到了AD 所以她才逃走的
maybe she saw A.D. and that's why she ran away.
或者她逃走是因为在她告诉我
Or she ran away because once she told me
她是我的生母后
that she was my birth mother,
她发现这是个巨大的错误
she realized that it was a colossal mistake
然后她再也不想见到我
and then she never wanted to see me again.
不 斯宾塞 这个想法太疯狂了
No, Spencer, that's crazy.
疯狂在我家族里世代相传
Well, crazy runs in my family.
我要找到她 我真的想
Look, I wanna find her, believe me I do.
我只是... 我有很多很多问题
I just, I have so many questions
我都不知道从何开始问起
I wouldn't even know where to start.
不如问问她为什么逃走
How about why'd you run away?
你好 哈珀小姐
Hi, Miss Harper.
我是从海斯汀先生的办公室打来的
I'm calling from Mr. Hastings office.
怎么了
What happened?
妮可发现了那本书
Nicole found the book.
然后拿书扔你吗
And she threw it at you?
不 在她父母来带她走时 她拿书扔他们
No, at her parents. When they came to take her back.
这是妮可写的吗
Did Nicole write this?
我们的这段记忆支持着我活下去
"This memory of us kept me alive.
我无法告诉你有多少个夜晚我想到你
I can't tell you how many nights I thought about you
以及我们的爱 所以我知道我必须坚强
and our love, and I knew that I had to be strong.
我
I..."
大家今天做得很好
Great job today, guys.
好好休息一下
Get some rest, okay?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你来晚了
You're here late.
我和爱荷华州的主教练通了电♥话♥
I had a call with the head coach in Iowa.
我想在自己的办公室里打
Thought I'd use my office.
真的要走了吗
Really leaving?
他们要我明天做出决定
They want a decision by tomorrow.
当你回到玫瑰镇时 我
When you showed up here in Rosewood, I...
真的以为我们还有机会
really thought we're gonna get another chance at this.
在一起
At us.
我也以为
So did I.
但是回来这里是个错误
But coming back here was a mistake.
也不必这样
Doesn't have to be.
我以为高中生活结束了
I thought I was over high school.
但是当你身处在一个
But it's really hard to be over a place
并没有改变很多的地方
when you're smack dab in it
这样就很难结束
and it feels like so much hasn't changed.
你和艾莉仍然藏着秘密
You and Allie are still keeping secrets.
我和你说过 事情不是你想的那样
I told you, it's not what you think it is.
也许吧
Maybe not.
但是当我看到你们俩在走廊窃窃私语
But when I see you two whispering in the hallway
立刻让我又回到了高中时代
it takes me right back to high school too.
感觉到渺小 不安和多疑
To feeling small and insecure and paranoid.
我不想再有这种感觉了
And I don't want to feel those things anymore.
-你不必这样 -我知道我不必
- You don't have to. - I know I don't.
我可以去别的地方
I can just go somewhere else.
晚安
Goodnight.
上面显示的是经度和纬度
It's latitude and longitude.
这串数字肯定指向某个神秘地点
It must lead to the mystery location.
你什么时候走 我和你一起去
When are you going? I'll come with you.
放学以后
After school.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你看起来有点
You look a little..
最近我的肚子总是有点不舒服
Yeah, my stomach's just been kind of weird lately.
对了 以斯拉在哪里
So where's Ezra now?
他在家
He's at home.
他正在和妮可的理疗师谈话
He's talking to Nicole's therapist.
很显然她因为书的事情大受挫折
Apparently she had a set back because of the book.
我不得不离开那里
I just.. ...had to get out of there.
首先 妮可不是因为书的事情大受挫折
'Well, first of all, Nicole isn't having' 'a setback because of the book.'
真正的原因是她在丛林里
She's having a setback 'cause she was
被困了两年
held captive in a jungle for two years.
是的 但那本书让事情雪上加霜
Yeah, well, the book didn't help.
而我就是那个说服他写那本书的傻瓜
And I'm the idiot who convinced him to write it.
我得挂了
I-I gotta run.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表