and we need the power for that.
前提是她真会传真过来
Yeah, that's if she sends it over.
她会的 多亏你了
I think she will. Thanks to you.
你今天真的很有说服力
You really turned it on today.
真假参半吧
Yeah, well, it wasn't all an act.
最近我的生活有点复杂
My life's been a little complicated lately
这样容易排解我的挫败感
so it's... easy to channel my frustration.
我知道妮可也许还活着
Look, I know about Nicole that she might still be alive.
艾米丽告诉我以斯拉去了哥伦比亚
Emily told me Ezra went to Colombia.
以斯拉直到今早才打电♥话♥给我
Ezra hasn't called me since this morning.
我不知道他们是否找到了妮可
I-I don't... know if they found Nicole
但是如果她还活着
but... I mean, if she is alive...
怎样
What?
我不知道我们会怎么样
I-I don't know what that means for us.
你们已经订婚了 艾瑞亚
You're engaged, Aria.
他爱你 这点是不会变的
He loves you. That's not gonna change.
但是他也爱她
Yeah, but he loves her too.
如果她没失踪 他们也许还在一起
If she hadn't gone missing, they'd probably still be together.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
如果我只是他失落时的安慰呢
And what if I was just his consolation prize?
不 绝对不要这么想
No. Don't believe that for a second.
你们俩注定要在一起
You two were always meant to be.
而这个是这个社区
And this, this was the first time
第一次拥有了清水
this community had access to fresh water.
有我们的功劳
And we were a part of it.
你也可以的
And you could be too.
今天我找到了一份工作
I got offered a job today.
助理编辑
It's an editorial assistant position.
你在考虑接这份工作吗
Are you thinking about taking it?
我已经接了
I already did.
艾伦·B-劳伦斯 是一家很棒的公♥司♥
Alan B & Lawrence, it's an amazing company.
非常适合我第一次涉足这个领域
It's a great place for me to get my foot in the door.
我觉得我不该拒绝
I-I didn't feel like I could say no.
艾伦·B-劳伦斯
Alan B & Lawrence.
他们是不是出版过以斯拉的书
Didn't they publish Ezra's book?
是的
Yeah, they did.
他们也正在和他谈他的下一本书 对吧
And they're working with him on his next one too, right?
那只是巧合
Okay, well, that's just a coincidence.
我很多年都没和以斯拉联♥系♥了
I, I haven't spoken to Ezra in years.
我想我们在这份工作上也不会有交集
I'm sure we'll never even cross paths at this job.
你对我选择这份工作的看法是对的
You were right about why I took that job.
我当时心里确实希望
Part of me was hoping
这样能让我和以斯拉再在一起
that it'd bring me and Ezra back together.
如果妮可还活着 而以斯拉想回到她身边
Well, if Nicole is alive and Ezra goes back to her
那这就是他的损失
then it's his loss.
我想象不出有谁比你更好
I can't imagine there's anyone better than you.
我该走了
I should go.
你不能走 外面天气很恶劣
You can't leave. It's crazy out there.
没事的
No, I'll be fine.
如果我让你不自在了我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.
你留下吧
Please stay.
至少等天气好点再走
At least until it calms down.
好 好的
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
我去做点吃的
I'll make us something to eat.
艾米莉 语♥音♥信箱和未接电♥话♥
扬声器
汉娜 我们知道你在计划什么
Hanna, we know you're planning something.
不管是什么 你不要做
Whatever it is, don't do it.
我们发现诺埃尔一直住在他父母的小屋里
We found out Noel's been living at his parents' cabin.
你一直以来都是对的 他很危险
And you were right all along. He is dangerous.
我们准备好去报♥警♥
Hey, we were ready to go to the police
向警方坦白一切了
and tell them everything.
但我们想所有人一起去
But we wanna do this all together.
我们爱你 你快回家吧
We love you. Please come home.
斯宾塞
Spencer!
发生什么了 你没事吧
What happened? Are you okay?
屋里有别人
Someone's in the house.
待着别动
Stay there.
群发 艾瑞亚 艾米莉
U盘不见了
我真以为是有人进来了
Really thought that there was someone in the house.
还好不是
Well, thankfully, that wasn't the case.
肯定是风把门吹开了
Wind must have blown the door open.
你需要点什么吗 毯子 烈酒
Can I get you anything? Blanket? Stiff drink?
很抱歉让你大老远跑来
I'm so sorry to make you come all the way
结果什么事都没有
down here for nothing.
然后我还让你干活
And then I put you to work.
你没让我做任何事
You didn't make me do anything.
我很高兴你给我打电♥话♥
I'm glad you called.
我该走了
I should probably get going.
你可以 再留下待一会儿
You can... stay for a little bit longer.
抱歉 现在我真的不想一个人
Sorry, I just, I really don't wanna be alone right now.
好
Yeah.
我可以留下
I can do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
方便说话吗
Hey, can you talk?
我还以为今晚一切都会结束
I thought it was gonna be over tonight.
但事情没有按我们的计划进行
But it didn't go as we planned.
-发生什么事了 -你真的想知道吗
- What happened? - Are you sure you wanna know?
是的
Yes.
诺埃尔·卡恩
Noel Kahn.
他是一切的幕后主使
He's the one doing this to us.
你能来吗
Can you come over?
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
以斯拉
妮可不是人♥质♥之一 我明天回家
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
来电的时候办事员发的传真过来了
The fax from the clerk came through when the power came back on.
然后呢
And?
文件都被涂黑了
The entire file has been redacted.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是所有重要信息
It means every important piece of information
都看不到了 收养婴儿的
has been blacked out, father's name
-父亲的名字... -给我看看
- who adopted the baby. - Let me see.
不知道她为什么还传真给我们
I don't know why she even bothered faxing this to us.
除了法官的名字其它都涂黑了
Everything's blacked out but the name of the judge.
史蒂文·卡恩
史蒂文·卡恩
"Steven Kahn."
是诺埃尔·卡恩的爸爸
That's Noel Kahn's dad.
所以呢
So?
我觉得他收养了玛丽的孩子
I think he adopted Mary's baby.
结束了 贱♥人♥
It's over, bitch.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表