《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
你们意识到这是什么视频吗
Do you realize what these videos are?
伊恩这么多年来一直在偷♥窥♥我们
Ian's been watching us for years.
我们这样没什么的 托比
There's nothing wrong about us, Toby.
咱们又不是亲兄妹
We're not really related.
艾莉森实在是太狡猾了
Alison's so cunning.
这个视频要是传出去的话 我们就完了
If this video gets out, we will lose everything.
我绝不会让这种事发生
I won't let that happen.
你好 我是洁姬·莫里娜
Hi, I'm Jackie Molina.
这里是蒙哥马利家吗
Is this the Montgomery house?
失陪一下
Excuse me
她是我交的第一个正式女友
She was the first really serious girlfriend I ever had.
对我隐瞒她的事就是在撒谎
Not telling me about her was a lie.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你自始自终都在监视我吗
You were spying on me the whole time.
没有一直
Not the whole time.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
把这个交给她
Make sure she gets this.
他们扩大了你♥爸♥爸的任务范畴
They extended your dad's assignment.
所以他想让我们去德州
He wants us to come to Texas.
你是说去探亲吗
You mean for a visit?
要在那待一年
For a year.
我从未有过一个避风港
Look, I've never had a safe place to land,
但现在我感觉有了
But now I feel like I do.
梅丽莎应该也希望我能解决这事
Melissa would want me to take care of this.
你要像解决艾莉森那样解决我吗
Gonna take care of me like you took care of Alison?
这就是你杀她的理由吗
Well, is that why you killed her,
就因为她发现了你的这些偷♥拍♥视频吗
'cause she found your home movies?
求你 你要是爱我姐 就不要这么做
Please. If you love my sister, you won't do this.
我这么做正是因为我爱她
I'm doing it because I love her.
放开我 你来这儿干嘛
Let go of me! What are you doing here?
你们是在耍我玩吗
Is this some kind of a joke?
里面根本就没人
There's nobody in there.
"睡个好觉"
"Sleep tight..."
"趁你们还能睡的时候 贱♥人♥们 -A"
"while you still can, bitches. - 'A'."
他一动不动 而且没有丝毫气息
He wasn't moving, okay, and he was not breathing.
因为他当时死了
Because he was dead.
他死了
Is dead.
没有什么当时 他就是死了
Not was, is.
那么除非伊恩是僵尸
So, unless we're saying Ian's a zombie,
不然就是有人移走了尸体
someone moved the body.
没准就塞在A车子的后备箱里
It was probably stuffed in the trunk of "A's" car.
现在可能在送往绞肉机的路上
It's probably on its way to a meat grinder.
拜托 艾米 不要再看那些恐怖片了
Oh, Em, come on, you gotta quit watching those horror films.
姑娘们 A现在可能就在监视着我们
You guys, "A's" probably watching us right now.
这里任何一个人都可能是A
Any one of these people could be "A."
半个镇的人可都在这儿呢
Half the town is here!
你们需要去趟警局
They want to see you girls down at the station.
我来载你们过去
I'm here to drive you.
我之前看到我爸妈了
Uh, well, I saw my parents earlier.
我得去跟他们说一声
They're going to want to know where we're going.
你们会在警局见到他们的 来吧
They'll meet us there. Come on.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我以为我们是去警♥察♥局的
Hey, I thought we were going to the police station.
为什么停车了
Why are we stoping?
-加勒特 -走吧
- Garrett... - Let's go.
不 我哪儿也不去
No, I'm not going anywhere.
下车
Get out of the car.
在车里讲话不安全
It's not safe to talk in the car.
在外面也不安全
It doesn't really feel safe out here, either.
抱歉我吓到你们了
Look, I'm sorry if I scared you,
但在你们录口供之前
but there's some things you guys need to know
有些事你们必须知道
before you start answering questions.
那你说吧
We're are listening.
不能让警♥察♥知道
All right, the police cannot know
你们勒索过伊恩 还有我在帮你们
that you were blackmailing Ian, and that I was helping you.
这是重罪
It's a serious crime.
那个信差呢
Well, what about the messenger?
他不想惹麻烦
He doesn't want any trouble.
还有钱呢
And the money?
我暂时藏着
For now, I'm hiding it.
那视频怎么办
What about the videos?
你们手里还有那视频
You still have them?
是的 我们做了备份
Yeah, we made a copy.
好吧 我不会问你们怎么拿到的
Okay, look, I've never asked you guys how you got them,
我也不想知道
and I don't want to know.
不过你们要想好怎么跟警♥察♥交代
But you'd better be prepared to tell the police how you did,
因为他们会先问你们这个问题
because that's the first question they're gonna ask you.
雷诺兹警官 什么时候抵达
Officer Reynolds, what's your ETA?
我们在路上了
Uh, yeah, we're en route.
收到
Roger that.
我也不想叫你们这么撒谎
I hate asking you to lie like this,
但我们都说清楚了吧
but are we all clear?
我们不会把视频的事说出去的
We'll keep the videos a secret.
暂且这样
For now.
很好 我们回去吧
Okay, good. Let's get back.
抱歉把你卷进来了
I'm sorry we got you into this.
没事 我们会没事的
Well, we'll be okay.
只要坚持我们的说法就行了 好吧
We just need to stick to our story, yeah?
警♥察♥的那些问题搞得我头都大了
My brain is numb from all those cop questions.
要不是A 我已经死了
I don't think I'd be here if it wasn't for "A."
A为了保住你杀了伊恩
"A" killed Ian to keep you here.
抱歉 这个说法听着真不舒服
I'm sorry, but that is not a comforting thought.
A这是放长线钓大鱼 我们都明白
"A" gives so she can take. We know that.
那个贱♥人♥到底图什么
So what's the bitch gonna ask for?
无论是什么 都是我们给不起的
Whatever it is, I don't think we can afford it.
斯宾塞 你没有
Spence, you didn't...
你什么都没有看见吗
You didn't see anything?
我看到那人穿着黑色帽衫
I saw a black hoodie,
黑靴子 还带着手套
black boots, and gloves.
那可以肯定A不是詹娜了
Well, I think it's safe to say that "A"'s not Jenna.
我们能这么肯定吗
Are we sure?
A什么都看得到 汉娜
"A" sees everything, Hanna.
我觉得我们该告诉别人关于他或她的事了
I'm starting to think we should tell someone about her-- him-- it.
最坏的结果又会是什么
What's the worst thing that can happen?
A知道我们所有的秘密
"A" knows all of our secrets.
如果大家知道真♥相♥ 我们就永远是
If people find out, we'll always be
'弄瞎詹娜·马歇尔的女孩'了
"Those girls who blinded Jenna Marshall."
而现在我们是 '害怕A的女孩'
And now we're "Those girls who are afraid of 'A.'"
不 艾米 你说对了 但是
No, Em, I mean, you're right, but...
我们有太多把柄在她手里了
Look, we have so much to lose.
我感觉就像宿醉了一样
I feel like I have a hangover,
其实压根没去参加派对
and I never went to the party.
我们需要来点咖啡
We need caffeine.
无意冒犯 但是能不能让我去煮
Oh! No offense, but can I make it?
-说真的吗 -我和艾瑞亚一起去
- Seriously? - I'm with aria.
我也是 抱歉 斯宾塞
Yeah. Sorry, Spence,
但你煮的咖啡令我难以下咽
but your coffee gives me the shakes.
你们真外行
Amateurs.
怎么了
What's going on?
妈
Mom?
维罗妮卡 既然这是你的主意
Veronica, since this is your idea...
你们对伊恩的指控
The accusations you made about Ian
让你们成为了众人关注的焦点
have cast a bright spotlight on all of you.
斯宾塞仍然是艾莉森谋杀案的嫌犯
Spencer is still a person of interest in Alison's murder investigation,
现在警方似乎开始怀疑
and now the police seem to think
你们三个也涉嫌其中
that you three are also involved.
伊恩杀了艾莉森
Ian killed Alison, okay?
昨晚他又想杀了我
And last night, he tried to kill me.
我们当时都在场
We were all there.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表