it's easy to get sucked in--
这件事和艾莉森没有关系
Okay, this has nothing to do with Alison.
而是一个坏小孩想要挫一挫
This is about a vile brat who's determined to take down an adult
教训她的大人的锐气 她是个欺凌弱小的人
that dared to discipline her. She's a bully.
我不会让她得逞的
I won't let her get away with this.
你打算怎么阻止她
How do you plan to stop her?
今天让我监督训练 你今晚休息
Let me supervise practice today. You take the night off.
我会和其他的队员谈谈
I'll talk to some of the other teammates
在事情搞大之前先压下去
put out any fires before they spread.
她上周二♥期♥这家旅馆住过
She checked into this motel last Tuesday.
她没有以玛丽·德雷克的名字登记
She didn't sign in under Mary Drake
但是特征描述相符
but matches the character description.
你和其他人谈过吗 知道她要去哪吗
Did you talk to anybody? Any idea where she was headed?
没 斯克兰顿有线索
No. There's a lead out of Scranton.
美国宾夕法尼亚州东北部城市
有两个玛丽·德雷克被列为了永久居民
Two Mary Drakes listed as permanent residents.
你有照片吗
Well, do you have any photos?
他们俩似乎都出生在1950年之前
Well, they both appear to have been born before 1950.
你真的想这么做吗
You sure you really want this?
你经历过一些可怕的事 斯宾塞
You've seen some gruesome stuff, Spencer.
她也许就是开枪的人
And this person could've been the one who pulled the trigger.
她不是 她...
She wasn't, she...
我不这么认为了
I don't see her that way anymore.
那封信 你在哪里找到它的
Where did you find it in the house? The letter.
你父母一直留着它
Your parents hung on to it.
他们也许还有她的联♥系♥方式
They might still know where to contact her.
富里警探 我想你应该一直在找我
Detective Furey, I believe you've been looking for me?
-我是詹 -我知道你是谁
- I'm J... - I know who you are.
-这段时间你去哪儿了 -躲起来了
- Where have you been? - Hiding.
但我受不了躲躲藏藏的了
But I can't do that anymore.
我必须说出真♥相♥
I need to tell somebody the truth.
马歇尔女士 我们这还有别人
We're not alone right now, Ms. Marshall.
我知道 我能听出她的呼吸声
I know. I can hear her breathe.
你好 斯宾塞
Hello, Spencer.
你确定他死了吗
You sure he's dead?
如果你是说诺埃尔·卡恩 他已经死了
If you're referring to Noel Kahn, yes.
詹娜 如果你想陈述案情
But if you'd like to make a statement, Jenna
我建议你...
I'd recommend you...
斯宾塞 他不仅仅想抓你
He wasn't just out to get you
和你的朋友
and your friend, Spencer.
他也想杀了我 我...
He wanted to kill me too. I...
莎拉·哈维先被杀了 我就是下一个
Sara Harvey was first. I was next.
关于莎拉·哈维的死 你知道些什么
What do you know about Sara Harvey's death?
诺埃尔从不失手
There were no accidents with Noel.
他是反♥社♥会♥者 他知道怎么诱捕你
He was a sociopath who knew exactly how to trap you.
他一直告诉我 夏洛蒂留下的钱
He kept telling me that some of the money
有一部分是我的
that Charlotte left behind was mine.
她曾许诺我会出钱让我再做一次眼睛手术
She promised to pay for another surgery for my eyes.
所以那次寻宝之旅他雇了我
So he recruited me for that treasure hunt
因为他以为我知道答案
because he thought I had the answers.
他只想把钱占为己有
He only wanted the money for himself.
为什么他要那些钱 他的爸妈...
Why would he need money? His parents...
他们不再给他钱了
They cut him off.
诺埃尔破产了
Noel was broke.
他没有打算和任何人说
And he wasn't gonna share it with anyone.
他引诱我去了我以前的学校
So he lured me in to my old school
设计抓住我
So that he could get rid of me too.
我只能合作
I had to play along...
假装当他的合伙
and act like his partner.
你是说他拿那把枪指着你吗
Are you implying that he put that gun in your hand?
不 那把枪是我自己带着自保的
No. I brought it to protect myself.
斯宾塞 但我对你和你的朋友们说的那些话
But everything I said to you and your friend, Spencer
都是因为诺埃尔 所以...
was for noel's benefit, so...
这样我才能...
so I could...
活着逃出来
make it out alive.
我的天 你真是...
Oh, my god. You're so full...
你不需要加以评论
You don't need to comment on this.
凯文
Kevin?
能麻烦你带这位马歇尔女士去会议室吗
Could you take Ms. Marshall to the conference room?
我一会儿就过去
I'll join you shortly.
你要不要看看一个活生生的反♥社♥会♥者
Do you wanna see a real sociopath?
因为已经有一个
Because you have one walking
正要去你的会议室呢
into your conference room right now.
斯宾塞 那颗击中你的子弹
Spencer, the bullet that hit you
不是詹娜拿的那把
did not match the gun that Jenna was holding.
我们有确切证据
And we have plenty of evidence
相信她对诺埃尔·卡恩的指控
that will support her assessment of Noel Kahn.
她比他还恶劣 你必须马上把她关起来
She is worse than he is. You have to lock her up right now!
我们现在还不能正式起诉她
We cannot charge her with anything formally yet.
除非你还有事瞒着我
Unless there's something you're not telling me.
你好 有人吗
Hello, is anyone there?
你好 有什么能帮你的
Hello, may I help you?
我还在等克劳迪亚
I'm still holding for Claudia.
方便告知你的名字吗
May I have your name please?
我已经说了三遍了
I've left three messages.
汉娜·玛琳
Hanna Marin.
抱歉 能再重复一下吗
I'm sorry. Could you repeat that please?
玛琳
Marin.
听着 你坐着我原来的位置
Look, you're sitting at my old desk
如果她不想和我讲话 那...
If she doesn't wanna talk to me, then...
有人吗
Hello?
斯宾塞
詹娜回来了 告诉警♥察♥她是诺埃尔的受害者
她怎么敢就这样走进去
How could she just walk in there?
我告诉你为什么 因为她的胆子
I'll tell you how, because she has balls
比天还大
The size of church bells.
好吧 我不敢想象
Okay. Well, I didn't need that image.
为什么他不问詹娜是谁开的第二枪
Why didn't he just ask her who was shooting off the second gun?
我肯定他会问 但是他不能
I'm sure he will, but he couldn't do that
当着你的面问
in front of you.
你知道不告诉他
Do you know how hard it was
那个惊悚游戏有多难吗
not to tell him about that freakin' game?
那你去哪儿做什么 去警局
Why were you even down there? At the precinct?
这些真好吃
These are really good.
够了 别吃了
Okay. Stop eating those.
霍顿开车去了阿米什村
Holden had to drive all the way to amish country
才拿到这些蘑菇
to get these mushrooms.
-好吧 他去哪儿了 -去买♥♥番茄了
- Yeah, where is he? - Tomato run.
他很快就回来 所以快点说
He'll be back soon so talk fast.
你去富里办公室干什么
Why were you in Furey's office?
因为他在帮我找她...
Because he's helping me find her...
玛丽
Mary.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
我是说 你再见到她 你打算说什么
I mean, if you saw her again, what are you gonna say?
我不确定 我猜...
I'm not sure. I guess, um...
我还在努力弄清楚
I'm still trying to figure out things about me
那些有关我的不合理的事情
that have never made sense.
也许等我了解她
It might make sense if I could just..
我就能弄清楚了
get to know her.
不再是一个令人害怕的人
You know, not as someone to fear, but..
而是需要原谅的人
to forgive.
我给斯宾塞打电♥话♥了 她不接
I tried calling Spence. She won't pick up.
今天谁都不接我电♥话♥
No one's taking my calls today.
等一下 谁把詹娜藏起来的
Wait, so who was hiding Jenna?
变脸希妮吗 她也在警局吗
Sydney what's-her-face? Was she at the station too?
汉娜 我收到短♥信♥和你一样
I got the same text as you, Hanna
也没标注解释一下
Didn't come with the footnotes.
别凶我啊 我就是问问
Don't bite me. I was just asking.
对不起 我猜她躲在七层地狱
Look, I'm sorry. I guess she's been to seventh circle of hell
一直在...
and just keeps getting...
艾米丽
Emily?
艾米 你还在听吗
Em, are you there?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表