You stole that?
那上面有什么
What's that supposed to tell us?
他的家庭住址
His home address.
娃娃医生忘记撕掉信箱标签了
Baby doc forgot to peel off the mailing label.
这肯定是他收到最私人的邮件了
I doubt this is the most personal piece of mail he gets.
我们要好好调查一下
We're gonna do some digging.
小姐 我可以帮你叫一辆拖车
Look, lady, I don't mind calling you a tow truck
但我没有铲子
but I don't have any shovels.
那怎么可能
How is that possible?
种树怎么可能没有铲子
I mean, how do you plant a tree without a shovel?
我不是种树的 那是另一个部门
I don't plant trees. That's a different department.
但是如果你的车子驶离主道路
But if your vehicle skidded off the road
我们也许可以找别人
maybe we could find something else.
不 我只需要一把铲子
No, I just needed a shovel.
对不起 他们都拿走了
I'm sorry. They took 'em.
谁 什么叫都拿走了
Who? W-what do you mean "Took them?"
都是被没收了
Well, they were confiscated.
可能用来处理犯罪现场之类的
I mean it could've been used in crime or something.
他们拿去做检测了
They're running tests.
我们可以找点别的东西
So, we can find something else here.
这个行吗
Uh. Hey, how about this?
把这个塞到...轮胎下
Oh, try wedging this beneath your...wheel.
播放中
你为什么要打给我
Why are you calling me here?
你心里清楚为什么
You know why I'm calling you.
你以为你可以把这些事都推到我头上
You thought you can pin this on me?
我可以把很多事都推到你头上 彼得
I could pin a lot on you, Peter.
我觉得在我院子里埋尸体足够了
I think burying a dead body in my yard is plenty.
-喂 -你接了
- Hey. - Oh, you picked up.
你去哪儿了 我给你打了五个电♥话♥了
Where have you been? I've called you like five times.
-我知道 我只是... -怎么了
- I know, I just.. - What's wrong?
我正盯着一个盒子里的一次性手♥机♥
I'm staring at a burner phone that was in a box
里面的内容几乎可以毁了我一家
that basically just blew up my whole family.
他们以为轮到我时我什么都不知道
They think I'm taking a turn at the game without knowing it.
等等 你家怎么了
W-wait. What happened with your family?
我爸爸可能比我们想象中
My dad might have had more to do
与迪劳伦提斯夫人之死关系更大
with Mrs. D's death than we thought.
我妈妈一团糟
My mom's a wreck.
他们都认为那是玛丽·德雷克的特殊礼物
They both think that Mary Drake made this special delivery.
你也这么认为吗
Is that what you think?
我不知道该怎么想 我只是
I don't know what to think. I-I just..
我每次看到玛丽的信
Mary wrote this letter that makes me
都会流眼泪
cry every time I look at it.
这怎么会是同一个人
I mean, how can this be the same person?
怎么可能
It just can't be.
我要告诉我妈妈游戏的事
I'm gonna tell my mom about the game.
-我必须要说 -不 不要
- I have to. - No...don't.
别告诉你♥爸♥妈任何事
Just don't tell your parents anything.
我们也许快查到了
We may be a lot closer than you think.
给梦娜一点时间搞清楚
Just...just give Mona chance to figure this out.
梦娜 我们要等梦娜救我们
Mona? We're gonna wait for Mona to save us?
她巴不得看我们被抓起来
She'd rather see us behind bars.
她以前救过我们 斯宾塞
She saved us before, Spencer.
先别告诉你妈妈
Just don't tell your mother anything.
我觉得说了反而会更糟糕
I think talking about it might just make it worse.
但是我得先挂了
But listen, I-I gotta go.
你没事吧 谁啊
Are you okay? Who was that?
斯宾塞
Uh, Spencer.
我能试试让你心情好一点吗
Can I try and change your mood?
我觉得我可能找到我们第一次跳舞的歌♥了
I think I may have found a song for our first dance.
现在别让我跳舞
Uh, please don't make me dance right now.
好吧 那我们就晃两步
Okay. Okay, fine. We'll sway.
或者就听着
Or j-just listen.
-你很讨厌 -不
- You hate it. - No.
不 我很喜欢 我只是...
No. It's sweet. I like it. I just..
约了要去做别的事
Have reservations about everything else.
-什么 -说实话吧
- What? - Let's be honest.
艾瑞亚 我知道你和斯宾塞
Aria, I know what you were whispering
在电♥话♥里鬼鬼祟祟地说什么
on the phone with Spencer.
事情做了就是做了 无法挽回
There are things have been done that can't be undone.
也无法原谅
And...can't be forgiven.
你对我还抱有疑虑
You still have doubts about me
不知道该不该相信我吗
of whether you can trust me or not?
-以斯拉 -不 我明白
- Ezra. - No-no. I-I get it.
也许你内心中有一部分
Maybe there's some part of you
从来就没有原谅过我
that has never forgiven me for taking advantage
利用你和你的朋友
of you and your friends for the sake of a bark.
以斯拉 不...
Look, Ezra, that's--
我也想改变过去 但我不行
I wish that I could change history but I can't.
我爱上了你 艾瑞亚
I fell in love with you, Aria.
我们现在在一起
And this is where we are now.
我真心相信我们
And I-I truly believe that we are stronger
经历这些风雨后更加坚定了
for having weathered those storms.
不是吗
Don't you?
我们什么时候从约会沦为跟踪了
Sorry, when did we go from dating to stalking?
我是来做跟踪调查的
I'm here to do a follow up.
-更多问题 -这是我的工作
- More questions? - It's my job.
那我们为什么在大街上
So, why are we in the middle of the streets
而不是在警局里
instead of down at the station?
我觉得你可能会觉得尴尬
I thought you might be embarrassed.
我那天晚上
I hadn't realized
和汉娜的妈妈谈过后才意识到
until I spoke with Hanna's mother the other night
你和凯勒·里弗斯曾不仅仅是朋友
that you and Caleb Rivers' had ever been more than friends.
这有什么好尴尬的
Why would that be embarrassing?
你那天晚上在拉德里是因为他
Was he the reason that you stopped with me that night
才在电梯里和我搭话吗
in the elevator at the Radley?
那有什么关系
What relevance does that have?
他就会有很强的动机保护你 是吗
He'd have strong motive to protect you, wouldn't he?
我希望你不要把工作
I really hope you're not having a hard time separating
和私人生活混为一谈 富里警探
what's personal from what's professional, Detective Furey?
我知道你非常看重
Given that I know how much you value
遵纪守法这件事
sticking to the letter of the law.
我要走了
I have to go.
我只是很好奇
I'm just curious.
你对我的兴趣是因为
Your interest in me have anything to do with you
你突然需要一个警♥察♥吗
suddenly needing a cop in your corner.
如果你真的有事想问我
If you have anything real to ask me
可以去警局问 在审讯室里问
you can do it in your office, under florescent lights.
我保证 尴尬的人绝对不是我
And I promise you, it will not be me who's embarrassed.
开车
Drive.
迷失森林度假村
停这里 我们进去说
Park here. We can talk inside.'
我们为什么不能在这里谈
Why can't we talk out here?
我们进去吧
Please, let's go inside.
我在这里讲话更自在
I'm just more comfortable out here.
你怕我...真令人难过
How sad...that it's me you're frightened of.
那你能给我一个不怕你的理由吗
Well, can you give me a reason not to be?
你为什么把这个放在我家里
Why did you plant this in my house?
我没有放在你家里
I didn't leave that in your house.
但很抱歉被你听到了
But I'm sorry you heard it.
-所以你知道里面是什么 -是的
- So you know what's on here? - I do.
我在等着见你的时候听到了
I overheard it while I was waiting to see you.
我当时不知道在录音
I didn't know it was being recorded at that time.
肯定是医院干的
The hospital must have done that.
他们做了不少龌龊事
They did lots of heinous things.
你呢
Yeah, well, what about you?
你自己也许也干了不少龌龊事
Possibly you did a few heinous things yourself.
别乱下评价
Don't judge.
为了保护自己
You'd be surprised at the things
你会做出很多让你自己吃惊的事
you have to do sometimes to protect yourself.
她们在哪里
Where are they?
维罗妮卡带女孩们去纽约度周末了
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表