And it was just driving me mad
然而任看到了这一切
and, and Wren saw it happening.
艾丽克丝 你是我的一切
Alex, you mean everything to me.
我甚至为你撒谎骗人 但是这次太过分了
I even created lies for you, but this is too much--
你自己说过的 任
You said it yourself, Wren.
都是因为机缘巧合
Okay, it was the luck of the draw.
斯宾塞拥有一切 而我一无所有
Spencer got everything and I got nothing.
你现在有夏洛蒂的财产了 这还不够吗
You have Charlotte's money now. Isn't that enough?
这和钱无关好吗
This isn't about money, okay?
这是关于有一个家 有一对父母
This is about having a home and parents
有一群愿意为彼此赴汤蹈火的朋友
and friends who risk their lives for each other.
就算她们犯了错误
Even when they make mistakes
就算她们犯了很严重的错误
even when they make huge mistakes
她们依旧爱着彼此 我只是
they still love each other. I just..
求你了 我只是想体验一下那是什么感觉
Please, I want to know what that feels like.
-那你就把真♥相♥告诉她们 -别这样
- So you tell them the truth. - Come on.
她们听了你的故事之后 就会理解你的
And when they hear your story, they'll understand.
你在开玩笑对吗
You're joking, right?
在我对她们做了这一切之后
After everything I put them through.
-你在开玩笑 -艾丽克丝别这样
- You're joking. - Oh, Alex, come on.
我不可能成为她们之中的一员
I can never be one of them.
不能以艾丽克丝的身份
Not as Alex.
任 你爱我吗
Wren, do you love me?
至死不渝
Till death do us apart.
别这样 艾丽克丝
Oh, come on! Alex!
如果你爱我 就朝我开枪
If you love me, then shoot me.
求你了 任
Please, Wren.
朝我开枪
Please shoot me.
-来吧 -这太疯狂了
- Come on then. - This is crazy.
求你了 任 我得看上去和她一模一样
Please, Wren, I have to look exactly like her.
求你了
Please.
好了
Okay.
求你了 任
Please, Wren.
求你了 任
Please, Wren!
-我做不到 -快点
- I can't do this! - Do it!
没事的
It's okay.
有我在 有我在 有我在
I got you, I got you, I got you..
本来计划是假装成你
The plan was to be you.
和任一起
With Wren.
但不管怎么做 他都会把我当做艾丽克丝
But no matter what, he always thought of me as Alex
我就是 我就是不想再成为她了
and I just, I didn't wanna be her anymore.
所以你和他分手了
So you, you broke up with him?
不 不 我绝对不会那么做
No. No, I can never do that.
但他永远在我身边
But he is always close by.
我将他的骨灰变成了一块永恒的石头
I turned his ashes into an eternity stone.
因为钻石恒久远
Because diamonds last forever.
抱歉 我得去做好准备了
Sorry, I've got to go get ready.
你参加婚礼
Um, hey, how are you planning
准备做什么发型
on wearing your hair for the wedding?
别担心 我自己想
Don't worry about it. I'll go figure it out.
再见
Bye.
是警局的电♥话♥ 还是没有玛丽的消息
That was the state police. Still no leads on Mary.
怎么会这样
How could that happen?
肯定有人帮了她
Look, somebody had to have helped her.
我妈妈今天多雇了安保人手 我觉得
Well, my mom hired extra security for today, so I don't
我们应该等婚礼结束再告诉艾瑞亚
think that we should be telling Aria until after the wedding.
我同意
Yeah. I agree.
-怎么样 -#艾瑞亚的婚纱
- Well.. - Hashtag Aria's wedding dress.
艾米 你在哭吗
Em, are you crying?
是的
Yeah.
-你太美了 -谢谢你
- You look so beautiful. - Thank you.
天啊 你也在哭吗
Oh, my God, are you crying too?
我只是...
I'm just..
我真高兴能和你们一起在这里
I'm so happy to be here with all of you.
为你庆祝 艾瑞亚
Celebrating you, Aria.
我真的无法想象这日子没你们陪着会怎么样
Well, I couldn't have imagined this day without you guys.
趁摄影师还没来 我们先自♥拍♥一张吧
Let's take a selfie before the photographer gets here.
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
对不起 女孩们
Oh, sorry, girls.
她有点燥 我就想
She's a little muzzy, so I thought
带她来找妈妈们
I'd bring her in to see mommies.
-我来行吗 -当然了
- May I? - Yeah, of course.
艾瑞亚 你看上去真美
Aria, you look so beautiful.
像是从《现代新娘》杂♥志♥上走下来似的
You look like you you stepped out of "Modern Bride."
谢谢你 菲尔兹太太
Oh, thank you, Mrs. Fields.
我们认识这么久了 你可以叫我帕姆
I think after all these years, you can call me Pam.
好的 帕姆
Okay, Pam.
小美女
Hey, gorgeous.
你继承了你♥爸♥爸的眼睛
You have your daddy's eyes.
我就知道任的宝宝肯定很漂亮
Yeah, I knew Wren would make pretty babies.
没错
Yes.
你好 斯宾塞
Hello, Spencer.
你也参与其中吗
So you're part of this too?
不 我跟你一样被困在这里
No, I'm trapped in here just like you.
你看上去可不像被困在这里的样子
Yeah, well, you don't look so trapped to me.
我是杀死阿彻·登喜路的
I'm a wanted convict
通缉犯
for Archie Dunhill's murder.
那不是我♥干♥的 你还记得吗
A crime I didn't commit, remember?
我为了你和你朋友担下了罪名
I took the blame for you and your friends
我觉得我值得你的一点点信任
so I think I deserve a little trust.
我想我们可以一起吃个午饭
I thought we could have lunch together.
我以前在秘鲁有个男朋友 他经营一家小餐厅
I took a lover in Peru who owned a little restaurant
那里的索尔塔多真是最美味的
that made the most exquisite saltado de pollo.
他就告诉过我秘方
I'm the only person he ever shared the recipe with.
我们在哪儿
So where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
她把我弄昏迷了过去
She gave me something to sleep
醒来后就在这里了
and the next thing I knew, I woke up here.
但你很安全 斯宾塞 她向我保证过
But you're safe, Spencer. She promised me.
你慢慢会取得她的信任
And in time, you'll earn her trust
她就会让你出来走走
and she'll let you out of your room.
你为什么不告诉我她的事
Why didn't you ever tell me about her?
在她几个星期前来找我之前
Until a few weeks ago when she came to visit me
我都不知道她的存在 以为她已经死了
I didn't know where she was or if she was even alive.
护士 快点 要出来了
Nurse, hurry. Coming now.
你父母不知道
What your parents didn't know
还有一个孩子
was that there was a second child.
科克伦医生以收养艾丽克丝为条件
Dr. Cochran arranged for Alex's adoption
要走了一半的钱
in exchange for half of the money.
你卖♥♥掉了她
You sold her?
这些钱让我能离开拉德里
The money bought me a ticket out of Radley.
艾丽克丝被送给了英国的一户富豪之家
And Alex went to a wealthy couple in England.
我觉得她会像灰姑娘般过上公主般的生活
I thought she would live a Cinderella life.
你读过《格林童话》吗
Have you read "Grimm's Fairy Tales?"
我知道你这话中的讽刺之意
The irony hasn't been wasted on me.
艾丽克丝显然有些问题
Apparently, Alex had some issues.
趁她年纪还小不懂事时
And when she was still young enough to forget them
她的父母将她丢在了孤儿院
her parents left her at an orphanage.
他们不想让她玷污了他们的名号♥
They couldn't risk tarnishing their names
所以连姓都剥夺了
so they, they even took that back
她用回了她的原名
and she was given her birth name.
艾丽克丝·德雷克
Alex Drake.
她在十岁生日的时候
She ran away from the Ambrose Home
逃出了安布罗斯坏孩子之家
for wayward children on her tenth birthday.
一年后我才发现她曾经在那里
A year before I found out she was there.
你能想象她当时感觉有多孤独吗
Can you imagine how alone she must have felt?
我能
Yeah, I can.
我真想
There is nothing more
好好爱你 抱着你 斯宾塞
that I would love than to hold you, Spencer
但如果你出去了 她永远不会原谅我
but she would never forgive me if you got out.
-谢谢你 -你不用谢我
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表