Good, thank you.
但这不能改变是她删除的事实
But that doesn't change the fact that she still did it.
-这你能怪她吗 -有点
- Can you blame her? - Uh, yeah. A little.
-她当时很害怕 -怕妮可回来吗
- She was scared. - Of Nicole coming back?
怕失去你
Of losing you.
-以斯拉 我知道你的经历 -是吗
- Look, Ezra, I know what you're going through. - Do you?
好吧 我不知道 但我能想象
Okay. Okay, I don't know, but I can imagine.
妮可可能还活着这事
And possibility of Nicole being alive
好像改变了一切
it seems like it changes everything.
别让这事改变一切
But don't let it change everything.
比如说什么
Like?
比如你和艾瑞亚两情相悦
Like the fact that you and Aria love each other.
一周前刚向她求了婚
That you proposed to her less than a week ago.
我明白了 真的
I hear you. I really do.
我得好好想清楚
I-I really need to think this through.
说实话 我都没时间...
And I, quite frankly, haven't had time to even...
抱歉 我得接一下
I'm sorry, I need to take this.
你好
Hello.
是 是我
Uh, yeah, this is he.
真的吗
Really?
他们还有多久到营地
Uh, how many hours till they reach the camp?
不不 求你了 不要
No, no, no, please no!
天啊 汉娜
Goodness, Hanna.
你看起来像见到鬼了似的
You look like you've seen a ghost.
格伦沃尔德夫人 你来这做什么
Mrs. Grunwald, what are you doing here?
你是一个人吗 亲爱的
Are you alone, my dear?
嗯 艾瑞亚和艾米丽出去了 但...
Yeah, Aria and Emily are out, but...
我是说 你单身吗
I mean, are you alone?
凯勒和我...
Caleb and I are...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想不礼貌 但你来这里做什么
I don't wanna be rude, but what are you doing here?
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
梦到了什么
What happened in it?
我从不觉得梦的内容重要
I've never considered the content of dreams to be important.
但印象很深
It's the impressions they leave that affect me.
印象
Impressions?
这个梦让我很不安
Well, in this case the dream left me quite unsettled.
这种感觉很强烈 强迫我来这里
The sense was strong enough that I felt compelled to come here.
什么感觉
The sense of what?
黑暗
A darkness
萦绕在你和凯勒周围
around you and Caleb.
你们俩没事吧
Are the two of you alright?
我是斯宾塞·海斯汀
This is Spencer Hastings.
我是科克伦医生 还记得我吗
This is Dr. Cochran, remember me?
当然记得
Yeah, of course.
我的办公室昨晚被你派来的人翻了个底朝天
I'm the person whose office you had someone ransack last night.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about--
别装了
Stop it, alright.
你和你的朋友来见我
You and your little friend came to see me
我没如你们所愿
and I didn't give you what you wanted
所以你派人破门而入来帮你找
so you sent someone back here to break in and find it for you.
但是他没找到是吗
But he didn't find it, did he?
-没有 -这么说吧
- No. - Well, guess what?
我不能再让你派人来捣乱
I can't afford to have your guy come back here again
拿支笔吧
so get a pen.
-一支笔 -写下这个地址
- A pen? - Write down this address.
好 好的 好的
Oh, yeah, okay. Okay.
-说吧 -伊文格琳高速公路431号♥
- Okay. - 431 Evangeline Highway.
是郊区的一栋公♥寓♥大厦
It's an apartment complex outside of town.
很不错
It's a real pit.
有种家里的感觉
You should feel right at home.
这个地方住着什么人
And what's at this address?
我父亲
My father.
至少上次警♥察♥是因为他来找我的
At least he was the last time the police called me about him.
给你点提示 想他开口
And here's a hint. You want him to talk
那你最好带瓶威士忌去
you better bring a bottle of whisky.
威士忌 明白了
Whisky. Got it.
好了 我已经如你所愿
So there. I gave you what you wanted.
现在请你撤走你的人 别再来烦我
Now please, call off your dogs and don't bother me again.
我发誓我没...
I-I promise I wouldn't..
艾瑞亚
看来诺埃尔·卡恩刚刚帮了我们
我和凯勒
Caleb and I..
我们一点也不好
we're definitely not alright.
我们都不好
None of us are.
有人一直在伤害我们
Someone's been trying to hurt us.
你知道是谁吗
Do you know who that someone is?
应该知道吧
I think so.
但是其他人不太肯定
But the others aren't quite so sure.
那个人会不会
By any chance, does that person
和这间酒店有关系呢
have a connection with this hotel?
有
Yeah.
他住在这里
Yeah, he's staying here.
他攻击了艾莉森 绑♥架♥了我
He attacked Alison, he kidnapped me
刚刚有人死在了这家酒店里
and someone just died in this hotel.
以前有很多人死在这里 汉娜
Many people died here, Hanna,
之后这里变成了酒店
before it became a hotel.
他们的伤痛
Their pain
渗透进墙内
radiates through these walls.
他们痛苦的哭喊声
Their cries of anguish
仍然在回荡
still echo.
你听到了吗
Do you hear them?
没
No.
那你真幸运
You're lucky.
这些声音震耳欲聋
It's deafening.
《冬天的故事》令我们深思
In "Winter's Tale," we're prompted to consider
莎士比亚之作
当身边的人错误地认为
what happens to someone when those around them
我们道德败坏或是谎话连篇时
incorrectly conclude that they are immoral unworthy
该怎么办
or outright liars.
当自身本性遭人错误指控时
So what happens to someone's character
该怎么办
when they're wrongfully accused?
埃尔米奥娜皇后并没做错事
Well, Queen Hermione, she wasn't without fault
但是她没犯错 却要饱受煎熬
but she suffered for a sin she didn't commit.
就此而言 为什么她的丈夫
So why would her husband, or anyone else
或是其他人要让她遭受痛苦呢
for that matter, put her through that?
莎士比亚所观察的人类本性
What did Shakespeare observe in human nature
在今天依然有道理吗
that rings true today?
有些人喜欢折磨他人
That some people like to troll other people.
我倒认为吟游诗人的想法更深层
I'd like to think that the Bard had something deeper in mind.
但那不就是故事的经过吗
But that's what's going on in the story, isn't it?
不全是
No. Not really.
国王迁怒其妻 是因为她和别人上♥床♥
The King's ragging on his wife because she slept around on him.
但是她没有 这才是重点
But she didn't. That's the point.
那又怎样
Whatever.
如果你是国王或者王后 人♥民♥都很敬仰你
If you're the King or the Queen and people look up to you,
你可以做任何想做的事
you can say or do whatever you want
而逃避责罚
and get away with it.
直到你的谎言暴露
Until your lies catch up to you.
对 没错 你有经验
Yeah, well, you'd know.
迪劳伦提斯老师 请到校长室
Miss DiLaurentis, please report to the principal's office.
迪劳伦提斯老师 请到校长室
Miss DiLaurentis, please report to the principal's office.
如果我的出现打扰了你 我很抱歉
I apologize if my coming here disturbed you.
你说你感觉到黑暗萦绕在我们周围
You say you feel this darkness around us.
我本想提醒你 你现在很危险
I wanted to warn you that you are in danger,
但我觉得你已经知道了
but I see that you already know that.
但是来自谁
But from who?
我只知道
All I know
你的威胁
is that the source of the threat
离你很近
against you is close.
很近
Very close.
你好 汉娜
Hello, Hanna.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表