我过来告诉你一声
Um, I'm just stopping by to tell you that I'm gonna be
我要消失几天
off the grid for a couple of days.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
我要去纽约
I'm going to New York.
我必须为我和卢卡斯的设计事业
I have to do some legwork for the design business
做一些准备工作
Lucas and I are building.
-要我跟你一起去吗 -不用 谢谢
- Do you want me to go with you? - No. Thanks.
不麻烦的 这里也老旧...
I mean, it's no trouble. This room's getting kind of old--
-凯勒 我不会有事 -好吧
- Caleb, I'll be fine. - Okay.
你要住哪里
Where you gonna stay?
还不知道
I don't know yet.
总之 我先走了
Anyways, uh, I gotta go.
那你一路顺风
Well, have a safe trip, I guess.
请不要远离你的行李
Please do not leave your baggage
或任何个人物品
or any other items unattended.
所有物品如有...
All items will be confiscated...
艾瑞亚
Aria.
去吧
Go.
这份工作你还知道其它情况吗
So did you learn anything else about the job?
工作还不错...
It's not bad...
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表