你现在知道没有了
Now you know you didn't.
诺埃尔·卡恩当时一直在那吗
Noel Kahn was there the whole time?
他在帮助夏洛蒂吗
He was helping Charlotte?
我们或许无法证明他折磨了汉娜
We may not be able to prove that he tortured Hanna
但这视频是他折磨我们的罪证
but this proves that he tortured us
他会为此坐牢的
and he's gonna go to jail for that.
斯宾塞 我们走吧
Come on, Spencer, let's get out of here.
拿上闪存盘 快
Grab that. Come on.
你看了其他文档吗
Have you looked at any of the other folders?
没有 你想看可以看
No. You-you can, if you want.
不 我永远都不想看这些视频
No... I don't wanna see any of that footage, ever.
这些视频只能给警♥察♥看
Yeah, well, the only people who need to see are the police.
我们得等汉娜回来才能上交
Well, we can't give it to them without Hanna.
我们得一起
We need to be together for this.
理论上说是这样 但谁知道她什么时候回来
Yes, in theory, but we have no idea when she's gonna be back.
也不知道她在哪
Or where she is.
是卢卡斯打来的 他说汉娜不在他那儿
That was Lucas. He said he's not with Hanna.
他们也没打算在纽约见面
They never had plans to meet in New York.
她到底在哪儿
Where the hell is she?
她昨晚想告发诺埃尔
She wanted to turn Noel in last night
我们没听她的
and we didn't listen to her.
要是她独自一人去报♥警♥了
Okay, but if she was gonna go to the police on her own
现在应该已经完事了
she would've done it already.
也许在梦娜那里
Maybe she's with Mona?
或者凯勒
Or Caleb.
艾瑞亚
怎么了
What's going on?
斯宾塞和艾瑞亚在里面
Spencer and Aria are just inside
我们还是出来谈比较好
so just thought it'd be better if we talked out here.
好吧
Okay..
我正好中间休息
Well, I'm just on a break at work
想过来问问你
and I thought I'd come by and see
是否愿意跟我吃个饭
if you wanted to go grab a quick bite?
我很想去 但现在不行
Oh, yeah, I'd love to, but I can't right now.
为什么不行
Why not?
首先 今早你一提到诺埃尔·卡恩
First, you were weird about that whole
就很奇怪
Noel Kahn guy this morning
现在又是这样
and now this.
发生什么了 艾米丽
What's going on, Emily?
我希望能告诉你
I wish I could tell you.
我不是想要刺探什么
I'm not trying to pry
我知道你经历了很多
I know that you've been through a lot in your life
你很有保护欲 而且完全应该
and you're extremely protective and rightfully so.
但是不论你说什么 你都不会把我吓跑
But nothing you can say is gonna scare me away.
听着 我道歉 可以吗
Look, I'm sorry. Okay?
我只是现在手头正有一件事
I-I-I'm just in the middle of something right now.
如果今晚一切顺利的话
A-a-and if all goes well tonight
我明天就能给你详细解释了
I can explain everything to you tomorrow.
好吗 对我有点耐心
Okay? Just... be patient with me.
求你了
Please.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
纸杯蛋糕 红丝绒的
Cupcakes, red velvet.
我为你做的
I made them for you.
谢了
Thanks.
汉娜不接电♥话♥
Hanna is not picking up
-她没和梦娜一起 -也没和凯勒一起
- and she's not with Mona. - Or Caleb.
但她昨晚的确去过他家
But she did drop by his place last night
告诉他将有几天
to tell him that she would be going off the grid
不和外界联♥系♥
for a couple of days.
她要对诺埃尔采取行动了
She's gonna do something to Noel.
-什么样的 -我不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
不管是什么 她会是单独行动
Well, whatever it is, she's gonna do it alone
因为她认为我们不会帮她
because she thought that we wouldn't help her.
好吧 我们一定要在她
Okay, well, we really need to find her
做出傻事前找到她
before she does something stupid.
他现在在尝试定位她的手♥机♥
He's trying to track her down on her phone right now.
与此同时呢
And in the meantime?
与此同时 我们去警局 坦白一切
In the meantime, we go to the police. We tell them everything.
坦白什么 说汉娜本应该去纽约
Tell them what? That Hanna said she was gonna be in New York
但我们认为她在这里 追踪诺埃尔
but we think she's here, hunting down Noel
就像《饥饿游戏》那样吗
like it's "The Hunger Games?"
不 我们静观其变 看凯勒能否找到她
N-no. I-I think we wait and see if Caleb can find her.
同意
Yeah, I agree.
好的 当然
Yeah. Okay. Sure.
喂 我是
Hello? Oh, it is.
对不起 多谢你告诉我
Okay, I'm sorry. Thank you for letting me know.
抱歉 各位 邻居来电
Sorry, guys, that was my neighbor.
我妈的车报♥警♥器被风暴刮得乱叫
My mom's car alarm is going off 'cause of this storm
所以我只能回去找钥匙 关掉报♥警♥
so I just have to go get the keys and shut it off.
我去杰森家 看他有没有
I'm gonna go to Jason's, see if he got
拿到领养记录
a hold of those adoption records.
等我们去警局时
And the more we have against Noel
拿到越多对诺埃尔不利的证据越好
when we go to the police, the better.
如果凯勒找到汉娜了 告诉我们
And let us know if Caleb finds her.
好的
Yeah.
我在等人
I'm waiting for somebody.
你等的是我
You're waiting for me.
我知道是你杀了莎拉
I know you killed Sara.
我知道你终将败露
I knew you'd eventually slip up.
你全猜错了
Oh, you got it all wrong.
难道你没听说 莎拉在浴缸滑倒
Didn't you hear? Sara fell in the shower.
那你为什么有她的电♥话♥
Then why did you have her phone?
为什么一路开到城里才扔掉
Why drive all the way down to the city to dump it?
然后来这里试图拿回
And then come here to try to get it back?
你想怎样 汉娜
What do you want, Hanna?
警♥察♥怀疑是谋杀
The police are suspecting that there was foul play.
他们想要盘问我
They wanna question me.
莎拉死在我妈妈的酒店
Sara died in my mom's hotel.
他们知道她的历史
They know about her past.
以及有人从服务台
And that someone took Sara's room key
拿走了莎拉的钥匙
from the concierge desk.
好吧 听起来对你不利啊
Well, that doesn't sound very good...for you.
对你也是
Or you.
这部电♥话♥很坏事
The cellphone was a big screw-up
但我们都可以擦干净屁♥股♥
but we can both walk away from this clean.
警♥察♥跟我谈完话
After the police talk to me
他们就会去查问其他的住客
they'll question other guests.
事发时 我不在酒店里
I wasn't in the hotel when it happened.
我去看了场电影
I went to see a movie.
在我家
At my place.
我们看的是《鸟人》对吧
We watched "Birdman," right?
我们互相帮忙
You help me... I help you.
我想看看那部手♥机♥
I wanna see the phone.
干杯
Cheers.
喝点吧 很好喝
You should have some, it's good.
我不喜欢
Not my thing.
你喝吧
You have it.
我已经有一杯了
I already have one.
你就喝一口吧
Just take a sip.
小心 汉娜
Be careful, Hanna..
不然你的下场会和莎拉一样
or you'll end up just like Sara.
宾夕法尼亚州参议员
维罗妮卡·海斯汀
我做了什么
What did I do?
你让我做了什么
What did you make me do?
马尔科 我是斯宾塞 我需要你的帮忙
Hi, Marco, it's Spencer. I need your help.
你听到留言后能过来一趟吗
Can you please come over as soon as you get this?
好像整个小镇都停电了
Looks like the whole town was out of power.
我们这二十分钟前就停了
Yeah, we lost ours about 20 minutes ago.
县办事员那边有消息了吗
Have you heard from the county clerk?
没 但是她说她必须把报告传真过来
No. I haven't, but she said she has to fax over the report
但是没电传不了
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表