it probably has something to say.
了解更多信息 请参见附录
'For more information, please see the appendix.'
什么叫"请参见附录"
"Please see the appendix." W-what does that mean?
这里又没有说明书或规则手册
There's no instruction manual or rule book.
如果附录在手♥机♥里 我们现在还没找到
Well, if it was on the phone, we haven't been able to find it.
或许我应该看一下那块游戏板
Maybe I should take a look at the game board.
那上面还有五个像我们一样的小人
Well, there's these little pieces that look like the five of us.
如果你不在板上
If you're not on the board I don't think
我觉得你无法参与游戏
you're invited to play.
我又不想参与游戏
I'm not trying to get in on it
我只是想试着查看游戏板内部
I'm trying to get inside of it.
如果我能弄清楚它是如何操作的
If I can figure out how it works.
或许我可以发现是谁做的游戏板
Maybe I can find out who made it.
你能不能把它搬走
Can you just turn it around?
我再也不想看到她了
I don't wanna look at it anymore.
观看我们的唱诗班音乐会 就今天 地点 社区活动室
谢谢
Thanks.
是往这边走吗
This is where we're going?
是的 我觉得我们应该娱乐一下
I thought we might engage in some recreation, yes.
你觉得
How do you feel..
乒乓球怎么样
...about ping-pong?
原来是玩这个啊
Oh, that's the plan.
我们要当几个小时的志愿者
We're gonna volunteer for a few hours
跟孩子们一起玩
work with some kids
忘掉我自己的烦恼
take my mind off of my troubles.
别人为你做了好事的时候
Are you always this cynical when someone tries
你总是这么冷嘲热讽吗
to do something nice for you?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
让我再说一次
Let me try this again.
乒乓球
Ping-pong.
我觉得乒乓球很好
I feel great about ping-pong.
-这就对了 -那就好
- Much better. - Good.
可为什么来这
But why here?
提前打过电♥话♥ 让熟人帮我留着这个房♥间
Called ahead, had a buddy reserve the room.
不会有别人来打扰我们
Got the place to ourselves.
你为我让伦巴舞班换教室了
Did you move senior Zumba for me?
太贴心了
That is so thoughtful.
你能抓起来吗
Can you pick it up?
如果不能呢
What if I can't?
这只是个简单的测试
This is just a simple test.
看看你恢复得怎么样了
Just to see where you're at.
只有试了才知道
We won't know until you try.
很好
Good.
现在 把球放到左手里
Okay now, put it in your left hand
使劲握住
give it a good squeeze.
好的 再来一次
Okay. One more.
这是我的
This one's for me, though..
不是医生给的
...not the doctors.
我已经等了很多天 我不想再等了
I-I've been waiting for days. I don't wanna wait anymore.
我觉得应该今天 现在就做
I think we should do it. Today. Right now.
你想说什么
What do you say?
我想说
I say..
我愿意
...I do.
很显然 有个投资者的女儿
Apparently, one of the daughters of the investors
关注了"T台叛乱"
follows "Runway Rebel."
这个人知道你的简历上有克劳迪亚·格雷科
They know that Claudia Greco was on your resume
联♥系♥起来也不难
and it wasn't hard to make the leap.
也就是说已经不是小事了 要调查了
So now, it's not just casual drink. It's the inquisition.
听我说 我也不想让你紧张 好吧
Look, I don't want you getting nervous, okay?
他们只是需要再次确认一下
They just need some reassurance.
我会再跟他们谈一下价钱
I'll walk them through the numbers and then
你只需要用你的设计镇住他们
you just dazzle them with your designs.
假设这是进行得不顺利
Okay, you know what? Say this doesn't go well.
如果劳迪亚·格雷科真的有证据
What if Claudia Greco actually has the grounds
来告我偷了她的设计怎么办
to sue me for taking some of her ideas?
-等等 真的吗 -不是
- Wait, does she? - No.
我只是说 假设
I'm just saying, hypothetically.
那这些投资者可能会撤资
Well, then the investors would probably pull out.
他们想投资的是服装 不是诉讼费
Look, they wanna invest in clothes, not court fees.
这是最糟糕的情况吗
And that's the worst?
汉娜 我不想让你担心
Hanna, I don't want you worrying about--
卢卡斯 我得知道有什么风险
Lucas, I have to know what the stakes are.
我的公♥司♥可以承担损失 汉娜
My company can absorb the loss, Hanna.
我有很多种办法可以搞定这件事
There's a thousand ways that I could write this off.
况且 如果我认为不会有好结果的话
And besides, I would not have invested in you
我也不会为你投资的
unless I believed in a positive outcome.
你知道什么东西会有所帮助吗
Hey. Y-you know what might help?
直接影响
Visual aids.
手稿 或者是几件完成的作品
Sketches. Maybe a few finished pieces.
-你介意我看一下吗 -别看
- Do you mind if I take a look? - No.
别看 那只是个半裸的衣架
No. That's just a half naked dress form.
这件还没完成
This piece is not finished yet.
就不能给你的隐名合伙人看一眼吗
Come on, just a peek for your silent partner.
卢卡斯 不行 还没好
Lucas, no. Not yet.
给我一个下午 让我整理一下
Just give me the afternoon to put something together.
好吧 行
Okay. Fine.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
七点在拉德利的大厅 好吗
Lobby at the Radley at 7:00, okay?
准时到
On the dot.
我要处理游戏的事 你能帮艾瑞亚找希妮吗
希妮从伯克利毕业的
Sydney graduated from Berkeley.
有经济学和法语的双学位
Double major in economics and French.
大三在国外留
She studied abroad her junior year.
住在狒狮城河边的一个阁楼里
And she lives in a loft on the river in Fishtown.
那房♥子很贵的
That's some pretty spendy real estate.
她是个银行出纳员吗
She's a bank teller?
是针对私人客户的银行
Well, private client banking.
她的部门服务的客户都是富豪
Her department services people with a lot of money.
大富豪
Like a lot, a lot.
她两天前去参加了
She checked into a charity gala
为曼哈顿儿童医院募捐的活动
for the Manhattan Children's Hospital two days ago.
议员的女儿不是穿了汉娜的衣服
Didn't the Congressman's daughter
去参加了那场活动吗
wear Hanna's dress to that?
议员的女儿
Senator's daughter.
在那 你看 角落里
There, look. In the corner.
我们似乎找到了"T台叛乱"的
Looks like we just found the "Runway Rebel's"
匿名消息来源
anonymous source.
如果希妮能混入
Well, if Sydney weaseled her way
纽约的慈善舞会
into a charity ball in New York
那她还能为詹娜做什么呢
what else has she done for Jenna?
警♥察♥说射伤斯宾塞的
The police said it was a different gun
是另一把枪 对吧
that shot Spencer, right?
可能詹娜给警方的口供
Maybe the confession Jenna gave to the police
是为了保护另一个抢手
was to protect the other shooter.
希妮
Sydney.
我打赌她的计划比詹娜的要更厉害
And I bet her aim was a hell of a lot better' than Jenna's.
我们应该小心点
We should be careful.
不 我们不去找她对质
No, we're not gonna confront her
只是得到答案就行
just gonna get some answers.
我已经看过这个阁楼里
I've looked in the appendix
所有书的附录了 什么都没有
of every book in this loft, nothing.
那你想要发现什么
Well, what did you expect to find?
纸条 线索 土制炸♥弹♥什么的
Something, a note, a clue, a pipe bomb.
你那边怎么样
How's it going on your end?
你们从来没用过开关吗
So you guys never used an on or off switch?
不用插电吗
Never had to plug this thing in?
如果那么简单 我们就直接把电源线剪断了
If it was that simple, we would've cut the cord.
这东西会自己动起来
This game just does things.
你觉得它里面有电池吗
Do you think there's batteries inside?
可能
Maybe.
有十二种不同种类的电池
I mean, there's like 12 different types of batteries
可以给这玩意供电
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表