部队去了丛林里面
Well, the military's, uh, going into the jungle
找了两个小时 他们也不知道
in about two hours, and they don't know
能找到什么
what they're gonna find.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
好了 我要走了
Okay, um, I think I'm gonna leave.
嗯 我也要走了
Um, yeah, I guess I'll go too.
我去洗个澡再折回来
I was just gonna shower, and then I'm gonna head back.
有道理
Yeah. Yeah, that makes sense.
那 再见
Um, I'll see you.
以斯拉还听到了什么别的消息吗
So has Ezra heard anything else?
-他打电♥话♥给艾瑞亚了 -没有
- Has he called Aria? - No.
艾瑞亚焦急地等着 显然他也是
Aria's going crazy waiting. Obviously, he is too.
是啊
Yeah.
我想这一天对我们都很重要
Well, I guess it's a big day for all of us.
什么意思
What do you mean?
今天我要回一趟玫瑰镇高中
I'm going back to Rosewood High School today.
回去教课
Back to teaching my class.
今天
Today?
我知道你说过
I, I know you've talked about it
但是你觉得现在合适吗
but do you really think now is the time?
你准备好了吗
I mean, are you even ready?
威尔比的社工和沙利文医生
Well, the Welby social worker and Dr. Sullivan
都认为我已经没事了
gave me a clean bill of health.
这很好 不过不到两周前
That's great, but it's been less than two weeks
阿彻·登喜路才...
since Archer Dunhill...
偷走了我所有的钱
Stole all my money.
艾米 我没钱了 什么都没了
Look, Em, I'm broke. I have nothing.
除非杰森在费城跟法务会计师
And unless Jason comes back from meeting
见面后能够拿着一堆现金回来
with his forensic accountant in Philadelphia
否则我真的是没有办法了
with a truckload of cash, I, I honestly have no choice.
还有二十分钟就要上课了 我得走了
It's 20 minutes to the first bell. I should go.
-祝我好运吧 -你会没事的
- Wish me luck. - You'll be great.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
我帮你点了这个
I took the liberty of..
-艾莉森怎么样了 -比预期的好
- How's Alison doing? - Better than can be expected.
她很幸运有你这样的好朋友
Well, she's lucky to have a good friend like you.
你好 我之前打电♥话♥来要一些甜点
Hi, I called ahead for a few dozen pastries.
我叫哈克特
My name is Hackett.
-谢谢 -哈克特校长
- Thank you. - Principal Hackett.
-你好 -艾米丽·菲尔兹
- Hi. How are you? - Emily Fields.
我之前还想起你
I-I was just thinking about you.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
咱们高中在招人
We've got a job opening at the high school.
游泳教练
Head swim coach.
你已经拿到学位了 对吧
You got your degree, right?
是的 还有最后一门课 不过我正在考
Yeah, one last class, but I'm testing out.
如果你暂时留在镇上
Well, then if you're in town permanently
那你应该考虑申请这个工作
you should think about applying.
我们很乐意让你回来
We would love to have you back.
当然 如果你在别的地方已经有工作就算了
That is, unless you've already gotten a job somewhere else.
不 没有 在拉德里有
No. No, well, at The Radley
不过 谢谢您告诉我
but, thanks for letting me know.
我一定会考虑的
I-I'll definitely think about it.
太好了 我得走了
Splendid. Well, I gotta go.
我要是忘了"谢天谢地今天是丹麦日"
Hell hath no fury like my teachers
我的老师们就会气炸了
when I forget "Thank God It's Danish Day."
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
"谢天谢地今天是丹麦日"
"Thank God It's Danish Day."
还挺有意思
It's pretty catchy.
-艾米丽·菲尔兹 你真让我意外 -怎么
- Emily Fields, you surprise me. - How?
你真的会考虑留下做那份工作吗
Would you really consider staying here to take that job?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想可能吧
Maybe, I guess.
找到了
Got it.
什么
Yeah?
诺埃尔打电♥话♥找的那个科克伦医生
The Dr. Cochran that Noel was calling
我在查看玛丽·德雷克资料副本的时候
I checked over a copy of the Mary Drake file
我发现里面有一个同名的医生
and I found a mention of a doctor with the same name
E·科克伦医生
在布鲁克海文行医
that practices in Brookhaven.
斯宾塞 这份资料已经有二十年了
Spence, that file's more than 20 years old.
现在能找到有用信息的概率有多大
What are the odds of us finding any real information now?
这总比我们待在这等着事情
They're better than the odds of us getting anything accomplished
自己完成的概率大 走吧
if we stick around here. Let's go.
好吧
Okay.
你第一天在学校怎么样
So how was your first day of school?
还是那些恶作剧
Usual pranks.
至少你以前在这里教过
At least you've already been teaching there.
不像是第一次回来那样
It's not like it was your first time back.
比如 决定要不要突然接受一份工作
Like, deciding to take a job out of the blue or something.
好吧 我们跳过那段
Okay, how about we skip the part
我猜你是怎么了的阶段
where I try and figure out what's going on
你就直接告诉我吧
and you just tell me.
我在考虑要不要申请高中里的
I'm thinking about applying for a coaching job
一份游泳教练工作 我在想
at the high school, and I was wondering
如果我们一起工作你会有什么想法
how you'd feel about me being there with you?
我没意见
I'm fine with it.
-真的吗 -是的 说实话我很乐意
- Really? - Yeah, in fact I'd love it.
怎么 难道你希望我说我不喜欢你来吗
Why? What? Did you want me to say that I didn't want you to?
不不不 不是的 我
No, no, not at all. I..
我不知道 我都确定我是不是想做这份工作
I don't know. I'm-I'm not, I'm not even sure I wanna do it.
申请一下也无妨
It doesn't hurt to apply.
对 你说得对
No, you're right.
五年前 谁能想到
Five years ago, who would have thought
我俩最后会回玫瑰镇高中
we'd both end up back at RHS?
是艾瑞亚
It's Aria.
"今晚在以斯拉家睡好像不合适
"Doesn't seem like the best night to spend at Ezra's.
我可以跟你在卢卡斯的阁楼上挤挤吗"
Mind if I bunk with you at Lucas' loft?"
艾瑞亚删了以斯拉通话记录的事 不是你的错
Em, what Aria did with Ezra's phone, it's not your fault.
这不一定
No, I'm not so sure.
如果真的是我把她扯了进来
Even if I did get her into this mess
我说不定有办法让她脱身
maybe there's a way I can get her out.
-你们好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
我们来见科克伦医生
Um, we're here to see Dr. Cochran.
我们之前打过电♥话♥的
We're the ones who called earlier.
有什么能帮你们吗
How can I help you?
抱歉 我们找科克伦医生
Oh, I'm...sorry, we were looking for a Dr. Cochran
他大概二十年前在这里工作过
who would have worked at this address about 20 or so years ago.
那是我父亲
That would've been my father.
他在这里工作过吗
Did he used to practice here?
是的 他是个妇产科医生
He did. He was an OB/GYN.
几年前被吊销了执照
He lost his license years ago.
我得回去工作了
Look, I really have to get back to work.
抱歉 医生 拜托
I'm so sorry, doctor, please.
有办法能联♥系♥到你父亲吗
Is there any way that we can get in touch with your father?
我们得问他几个问题
We just need to ask him a couple of questions.
我不知道我父亲在哪儿
Look, I don't know where my father is.
我已经好几年没见过他了
I haven't spoken to him in years.
你俩看起来人不错
You two seem nice enough.
遇到麻烦了吗
Are you in some kind of trouble?
差不多
Well, yeah, kind of.
不 抱歉 不是那方面的麻烦
Oh, no. Uh, sorry, no. Not that kind of trouble.
-不 -那听我一言
- No. - Well, then take my advice.
无论我父亲在哪 都是他应该在的地方
Wherever my father is, it's where he belongs.
别去找他
Don't go looking for him.
艾米丽 我真的很感谢你来
Emily, I appreciate you coming. I really do.
你说删通话记录是你的主意
And I believe you when you say
我也相信
that it was your idea to delete the call--
很好 谢谢
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表