- Thank you. - You don't have to thank me.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mother.
艾瑞亚 这不是因为你
Aria, this isn't about you.
不 就是因为我 爸爸
Yes, it is, dad.
我们昨晚吵了一架 我让他失望了
We got into an argument last night. I let him down.
不 是他让你失望了
No. He let you down.
等我们确定他没出什么事
And after we make sure that he's okay
我要拧断他的脖子
I'm going to wring his neck.
-我们要告诉客人们吗 -不
- Should we tell the guests? - No.
要 我不...
Yes, I don't..
我不知道 要说吗
I don't know. Should we?
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
艾瑞亚 你要不再给他打个电♥话♥
Aria, you should probably try calling him again.
以斯拉 我知道你在 接电♥话♥
Ezra, I know that you're there. Please pick up.
怎么回事 以斯拉怎么还没来
What is going on? Why isn't Ezra here?
-以斯拉给艾瑞亚发了一条信息 -他不来了
- Ezra sent Aria a text. - He's not coming.
听得到我说话吗
Hey, can you hear me?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
以斯拉
Ezra?
我本来听从了你的建议去预定
I was make the reservation you suggested
我谢谢她提供的信息后
and when I thanked her for the information
她一脸茫然
she seemed confused.
好像根本不知道我在说什么
Like she didn't know what I was talking about.
我没多想 跟着去了
So out of concern, I followed around
我问她问题时 她转过来
and when I pressed her for answers, she just turned
死死地盯着我
and just gave me this death stare.
然后我就只记得这些了
And that was the last thing that I remember.
-你没事吧 -今天是我的婚礼 斯宾塞
- Are you okay? - It's my wedding day, Spencer.
我们被关在自助地牢里
And we're locked in some sort of do-it-yourself dungeon
所以我有事
so no, I'm, I'm not okay.
我是说你的头
I meant your head.
对不起 讽刺是我可能被杀时
Sorry, sarcasm is my brain's self-defense mechanism
迸发的自我保护机制
for whenever I'm about to be murdered.
是斯宾塞打过来的
That was Spencer.
她会去公♥寓♥
She's gonna swing by the apartment
给你带几件衣服
and get you something to wear.
我妈妈睡了 我们会陪着你的 好吗
My mom's sleeping over, so we're gonna stay with you, okay?
艾瑞亚
Aria.
以斯拉
Ezra.
还是没有消息吗
Still no word?
你好 姐姐
Hello, sister.
你没必要这么做
Hey, you don't have to do this.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Can we have some privacy, please?
等等 不 不要
Wait, wait, no, no. Stop. Stop.
我们都理解为什么你会成为AD
Look, we both understand why you became A.D.
你和我其实曾经见过一次
You and I actually met once.
以斯拉 你应该还没见过任·金斯顿
Ezra? I don't think you've met Wren Kingston.
任差点就成了我姐夫
Wren was almost my brother-in-law
有好几次
a couple of times.
跟我们喝一杯吧
Have a drink with us.
不 住手 住手
Uh, no, stop, stop!
他说得没错
Look, he's right
你没必要这么做的
You don't have to do this.
你是因为夏洛蒂而变成了AD
Look, you became A.D. Because of Charlotte.
我理解 我的朋友们也会理解
I understand that and my friends will too.
她们会原谅你 就像我们原谅梦娜一样
Okay, they'll forgive you just like we forgave Mona.
那又怎样
So what?
这不仅仅是因为你想要我的朋友
This isn't just about you wanting my friends.
是为了托比 对吗
It's about Toby, isn't it?
他本来和伊冯订婚了
He settled for Yvonne.
我们都知道
We both know that.
现在他可以和自己的真爱在一起了
And now he's free to be with his one true love.
也就是我
Me.
那现在怎么办
So then what's gonna happen now?
你不能永远把我关在这里
You can't just keep me here forever.
我当然可以
Of course, I can.
你还得谢谢玛丽
And you have Mary to thank for that.
她之前从盲校里把你救出来
She saved you at the blind school
她现在还在救你
and she's saving you now.
所以不仅仅是詹娜和诺埃尔干的
So that wasn't just Jenna and Noel.
-还有你和希妮 -希妮
- That was you and Sydney. - Sydney?
不 她就参与了一次
No, she was a one-off.
她当时从银行里偷钱
Oh, she was stealing from a bank.
我知道 她戴兜帽也很合适
I knew it and she fit the hoodie.
但是詹娜比她厉害多了
But Jenna, now she earned more respect.
詹娜拉诺埃尔一起找我
See, Jenna recruited Noel to look for me
因为她知道夏洛蒂还有个姐妹
'cause she knew that Charlotte had a sister
卡里西米集团只是冰山一角
and the Carissimi Group was just the tip of the iceberg.
夏洛蒂把一切都留给我了
See, Charlotte left me everything.
所以詹娜是想要钱
So Jenna wanted money?
她迫切地想抓住最后一个能留下来的机会
Well, she was desperate for one last chance to stay.
她不知道我是谁 但她提出要帮我
She doesn't know who I am, but she offered to help me
我遵守了诺言
and I kept my promise.
我为她的手术出钱
I paid for her surgery.
但她还是瞎子 对我没有用处
She's still as blind as a bat and useless to me.
莎拉·哈维呢 她也在找你吗
What about Sara Harvey? Was she looking for you too?
夏洛蒂告诉莎拉
Well, Charlotte told Sara
她在拉德里藏了巨大的宝藏
that she hid her greatest treasure in The Radley
莎拉以为她说得是一罐金子
and Sara thought that she was talkin' about some pot of gold.
她其实说的是你摔的那个地方
But what she meant was that fall you found.
夏洛蒂想要的只是一个家
You see, all Charlotte ever wanted was a family.
这真是我坐过最快的一趟
That was, by far, the fastest transatlantic flight
跨洋航♥班♥
I've ever taken.
你是我见过
And you are the most charming woman
最迷人的女人
I have ever been charmed by.
阿彻 我知道你对所有女孩都这么说
Oh, Archer, I'm sure you say that to all the girls.
不 我不会
No, I do not.
夏洛蒂·德雷克 我会给你打电♥话♥
Charlotte Drake, I will be calling you.
我不会等上三天
And I'm not going to wait three days.
我明天就给你打电♥话♥
I'll ring you tomorrow.
很高兴认识你 小姐
Enchante, mademoiselle.
再见
Au revoir.
-她在这里吗 -她的飞机刚着陆
- Is she here? - Yeah, her plane just landed.
她在酒吧里等你
She's waiting for you in the bar.
你怎么知道她是我的姐妹
And how do you know that she's my sister?
她叫艾丽克丝·德雷克 正如你在你妈妈
Her name's Alex Drake, just like the birth certificate
拉德里档案中找到的出生证明所说
you found in your mom's Radley file.
我找到了12个艾丽克丝·德雷克
I found 12 Alex Drakes
没一个和我有亲戚关系
and I'm not related to any of them.
你看到她就知道了
Yeah, wait till you see her.
我们看上去真的那么像吗
Do we really look that much alike?
她很像某个人
She looks a lot like someone
只不过不是你
just not you.
夏洛蒂
Charlotte.
天啊
Oh, my God.
很疯狂吧
It's crazy, right?
-她们是... -双胞胎
- They're identical-- - Twins.
然后我们开始聊天 停不下来
Once we started talking, we couldn't stop.
我们在巴黎大街上漫步 走到第二天早上
We walked the streets of Paris until the sun came up.
好像我们本来就是旧相识
It felt like we'd known each other for our whole lives.
夏洛蒂就是在那架飞机上遇见了阿彻
Charlotte met Archer on that plane
他们俩之间萌发了一段最轰轰烈烈的
and those two started one of the greatest love affairs
爱情
I've ever seen.
他很喜欢她
He adored her.
他也是你们的人
So he was on the A team too?
不是 他骗艾莉森做的那些事
No, that stunt that he pulled with Alison?
不 都是他自己的主意
No, that was all him.
他找到了玛丽 说服她
He found Mary and convinced her
那是夏洛蒂的愿望
it was what Charlotte would have wanted
也许的确是
and it probably was.
她爱他
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表