Heh, guess I missed my chance for a goodnight kiss.
来
Here.
说实话
For future reference
我只有在紧张以及等对方有所举动时
I usually talk like that when I'm nervous
才会像那样滔滔不绝地说
and when I'm waiting for somebody to make the first move.
-有什么重要的事吗 -没有
- Anything important? - No.
是我朋友想早晨见个面 在我去做...
Just my friends wanting to meet up in the morning before I can..
-天哪 -怎么了
- Oh, my God! - What?
-不 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
我的考试十分钟前就开始了
My test started ten minutes ago.
你需要什么
Okay, what do you need?
慢慢喝完你的咖啡
Just take your time finish your coffee
碗里有多余的勺子
spare key's in that bowl
走的时候把门锁上 好吧
and just lock up before you leave, okay?
再见
Bye.
本地医生恐已失踪
真意外 我没想到能见到你
Oh! What a surprise. I wasn't expecting you.
是的 我只是需要个安静的地方写作
Yeah, I just needed a quiet place to work.
你旅行得怎么样
How was your trip?
挺好
Good..
很有成果
productive.
你是在考虑思路
Are you in the middle of a thought
还是说我可以跟你打个招呼
or can I come give you a proper hello?
你好
Hello.
-我想你 -我也想你
- I missed you. - I missed you too
我离开的时候发生了一些事
Something happened while I was away.
什么事
What do you mean?
我之前需要离开这里好专心看利亚姆的笔记
I needed to get out of town to concentrate on Liam's notes
不过我在纽约待了一晚上
but I spent a night in New York.
我去看了妮可的父母
I went to see Nicole's parents.
我想告诉他们我们之间的事
I wanted them to know about us and
他们也应该知道我已经看开了 要继续生活
they needed to know that I'm moving forward with my life.
是的 他们怎么说
Yeah. What did they say?
他们为我感到高兴
They were happy for me.
我一直不明白他们为什么这么担心我
I never understood why they were so worried about me.
是他们的女儿不在了
They were the ones who lost their daughter.
-他们不想让你一个人孤单 -是的
- They didn't want you to be alone. - Yeah.
我不知道这会不会让你不高兴
I just didn't know if it would make you uncomfortable.
没事的 我很高兴你去了
No, I'm glad you went.
我想这对他们来说意义很大
I'm sure that meant a lot to them.
有事瞒着你让我感觉很不好
And it felt wrong keeping a secret from you.
你能不能休息一会
So can you take a break
告诉我在我离开时都发生了什么
tell me what I missed while I was away?
没什么 真的
Nothing much, really.
请保持安静
正在进行考试
我知道 很抱歉我来晚了
No, I know, I'm sorry I'm so late but..
好吧
Okay.
不要啊
Oh, no.
所有空闲警员注意
Attention all available units.
莫尔文站需要支援
Backup requested at Malvern Station
沃伦大道北15号♥
15 North Warren Avenue.
11-24 可能是10-57
11-24 with possible 10-57.
11-24 有车辆被遗弃
10-57 肇事逃逸
他们是不是找到了罗林斯的车
Does that mean they found Rollins' car?
是的 11-24是指有车辆被遗弃
Yeah, an 11-24 is an abandoned vehicle
另一个代码是指有人失踪
and that other code is for missing persons.
可他并没有失踪
Yeah, except he's not missing.
他们就是这样
Well, that's the way they're playing it.
你看了报纸后面那篇文章吗
Did you see that article buried in the back of the paper?
警♥察♥在隐瞒细节
The cops are withholding details.
是不是我们搞砸了
Does that mean we're screwed?
不 这恰恰说明他们觉得
No, actually. It means that they think
他还活着并且逃走了
that he's alive and on the run.
也就是说他们正一点点
Which means that they're putting together the pieces
被我们引上道
exactly how we want them to.
保持低调
Just keep your head down.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
你在做什么
What are you working on?
商业计划 卢卡斯明天要的
Um, business plan Lucas wants by tomorrow.
是艾瑞亚
It's Aria.
她说梦娜在艾略特的一次性手♥机♥上
She said Mona found something
发现了一些东西
on Elliot's burner phone.
除了那辆车 还有一个地方
There's a location besides the car
罗林斯在那用这个手♥机♥打过很多电♥话♥
where Rollins used this phone a lot.
她有说那地方在哪里吗
Well, did she say where it was?
没有 我想应该很难找到
No, I guess it's hard to trace.
梦娜说这可能还要些时间
Mona said that it might take a while.
还有别的吗
Okay, what else?
她还恢复了他删除的短♥信♥
Well, she recovered his deleted text
并发现了这个
and...found this.
夏洛蒂不是艾莉森杀的
等等 所以罗林斯知道
Wait a minute, so Rollins knew that
艾莉并没有杀夏洛蒂
Ali didn't kill Charlotte.
短♥信♥上说那晚他带艾莉森离开了威尔比
He sent that the night he took Alison out of Welby.
如果这个短♥信♥的意思和我想的一样
Okay, if this text means what I think it means..
他并不是想把艾莉森带到别处杀掉
He wasn't taking Alison somewhere to kill her.
我还以为是我们让他
I thought we were the ones who helped
确信艾莉杀了人
convince him Ali did it.
你知道这短♥信♥是发给谁的吗
Do we know who he sent this to?
不知道 联♥系♥人列表上没有名字
No, there's no names in the contact list
梦娜觉得这个号♥码可能是
and Mona thinks that that number probably belongs
另一个一次性手♥机♥的
to another burner phone.
你觉得
I mean, how much do wanna bet that
这号♥码可能是詹娜吗
that number belongs to Jenna?
詹娜为什么会关心谁杀了夏洛蒂
Why would Jenna actually care who killed Charlotte?
我不知道
I don't know.
他是怎么知道艾莉并没有杀人的
How did he know that Ali didn't do it?
我 不知道
I...don't know.
并且现在他也不能告诉我们
And he can't tell us now, can he?
我本来早上就该在那的 但我睡过头了
I would've been there this morning, but I overslept.
熬夜了
Late night.
在酒吧上晚班吗
Shift at the bar?
不 我去约会了
No, I had a date.
都不知道你和谁在一起了
Didn't know you were seeing anyone.
是的 这人你们不认识
Yeah, it's new.
好了 韦克斯福德街23号♥ 109公♥寓♥
Okay, 23 Wexford Street, apartment 109?
我们应该知道这个吗
We're supposed to recognize that?
我想艾莉可能知道
I thought maybe Ali would.
梦娜说罗林斯在那里用了一次性手♥机♥
Mona said that's where Rollins used his burner.
也许吧 但他不在那里住
Maybe, but that's not where he lived.
他在镇上租了一座小别♥墅♥
He rented a guest cottage in town.
由一间旧石车房♥改装而成的
Old stone carriage house somebody converted.
我之前还觉得这很浪漫
I thought it was so romantic.
所以 罗林斯有一个一次性电♥话♥
So...Rollins had a burner phone
还有个一次性公♥寓♥
and a burner apartment?
他对我没一句真话
Nothing he told me was true.
他住的地方 他的名字 他来自哪里
Not where he lived, what his name was, where he was from.
艾莉 罗林斯那天晚上并没有想杀你
Ali, Rollins wasn't trying to kill you that night.
至少我们不再这么觉得
At least, we don't think so anymore.
但这也不能说明他就不是个混♥蛋♥了
That doesn't make him any less of an ass.
我们不知道他的短♥信♥发给了谁 对吗
We don't know who he was texting, do we?
我投詹娜
I vote Jenna.
她简直就是个骗子
She is definitely a liar.
我猜是玛丽·德雷克
My guess is Mary Drake.
根据她的说辞 谋杀案发生时
According to her story, she bailed when things got..
她已经不干了
...murdery.
所以你相信玛丽
And you believe Mary?
相信她 也许吧
Believe her, maybe.
但还没有达到信任的程度
Trust her...not yet.
也许我们应该去一趟这个 一次性公♥寓♥
Maybe we should go to this...burner apartment.
说不定我们就能发现短♥信♥发给了谁
You know, maybe then we could find out who he was texting.
是的 也能发现到底是谁
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表