那是在平安夜里
It was Christmas Eve.
艾略特想办法说服了医院的董事会
Elliot somehow got the hospital board
让他们同意夏洛蒂在这里过夜
to approve Charlotte staying overnight.
他让我觉得这都是我自己的主意
He made me think it was my idea.
以为夏洛蒂可以住在这里
That Charlotte could live here.
以为我们一起可以让法官相信
That together we could convince the judge
她的精神状态良好且有人照顾
that she was stable and in good hands.
-艾莉 -别
- Ali... - Don't.
你不必一个人经受这一切
You don't have to go through this alone.
我知道我们把你的外套给了AD你不高兴
I know you're upset we gave your jacket to A.D.
你完全有理由...
and you have every right to be--
斯宾塞已经跟我解释了
Spencer already explained it to me.
她还有些事没说
Well, she left something out.
我们很抱歉
We are so sorry.
我很抱歉 艾莉
I... am so sorry, Ali.
我知道
I know.
我晚点打给你 好吗
I'll call you later, okay?
你不用这样的
You didn't have to do that.
你不需要假装
You didn't have to pretend.
我知道
I know.
反正也起到作用
Didn't work anyway.
是啊
No.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我一定会好起来的
I absolutely will be.
你应该告诉他
You should tell him.
你应该告诉凯勒你和乔丹分手了
You should tell Caleb that you and Jordan broke up.
我跟谁都没说这件事
I haven't told anyone about this.
我做了一个关于你的梦
I had a dream about you.
当时被AD关住的时候
When I was in that place with A.D.
我那是很疲惫很害怕
I was so tired and scared.
我想放弃
I wanted to give up.
可突然间 你出现了
And then suddenly, there you are.
你很聪明
You were all smart
很有想法
and preppy and..
准备好酝酿一个逃跑计划
ready to hatch an escape plan.
我真的希望当时在那 汉娜
I really wish I could have been there, Hanna.
希望能帮到你
I wish that I could have helped you.
你已经帮了 我刚才就是说这个
You did. That's what I'm saying.
你这么多年来教给我的东西
You and... all you've taught me over the years.
是你的电♥话♥吗
Is that your phone?
不是
No.
是罗林斯
It's Rollins.
你们先是让她自首 然后又留她一个人在那
First you turn her in, then you leave her all alone
愚蠢的贱♥人♥们
stupid bitches.
汉娜
艾莉 谢天谢地 你在哪里
Ali, thank God, where are you?
在家 怎么了
Home. Why?
警♥察♥还在你家外面吗
Are the police still outside your house?
是的 怎么了 汉娜
Yeah. What's going on, Hanna?
AD可能去找你了
We think A.D. is heading your way.
你可能现在已经在那了
He might even be there already.
你是指詹娜和莎拉
You mean Jenna and Sara.
不 我是指艾略特·罗林斯
No, he, as in Elliot Rollins.
就是那个给你戴过口套
The same guy who put a muzzle over you
让你乱吃药的家伙
and fed you crazy pills.
他从自己的坟墓里爬出来了
He crawled out of his own damn grave
而且现在正要去找你
and he's coming for you.
艾莉 我是斯宾塞
Ali, it's Spencer.
汉娜说得对 所以你要让警♥察♥
Look, Hanna might be right, so just make sure that
别离开你家 我们现在就过去
that cop doesn't leave your side, and we are on our way.
天哪
Oh, my God.
警官
Officer.
能进来一下吗
Can you please come inside?
我朋友认为阿彻·登喜路可能要过来
My friends think that Archer Dunhill could be on his way
所以你能不能在这等一下 等后援过来
so if you could just wait in here until backup comes.
斯宾斯
Spence.
是的 他已经进来了
Yeah, yeah, he's inside now.
好的 我会的
Okay. I will.
警官
Officer?
你在哪
Hello?
亲爱的
我回来了
艾略特
Elliot?
立刻设立检查站
We need to set up a checkpoint now.
最好有人告诉我
And somebody better tell me why
为什么希恩警员当时不在岗
Officer Sheehan wasn't at his post.
艾莉
Ali?
-艾莉森 -她在哪
- Alison.. - Where is she?
-艾莉呢 -没事 斯宾塞
- Where's Ali? - It's okay, Spencer.
她没事 艾莉森在楼上
She's okay. Alison's upstairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 艾莉森 天啊
Oh, my God, Alison. Oh, my God.
天啊 你受伤了
Oh, God, you're hurt.
我没事
I'm okay.
你们来了真是太好了
I'm just glad that you guys are here.
发生什么事了
What happened?
他穿成了警♥察♥的样子
He was dressed up like a cop.
他还戴着一副面具
He had on another mask.
他差点就杀了我 但是
He could have killed me, but I think
警笛声把他吓跑了
the police sirens scared him off.
真的是他 对吗
It was really him, wasn't it?
是汉娜吗
Was that Hanna?
对 艾莉没事
Yeah, Ali's okay
但是阿彻·登喜路可能还在逍遥法外
but Archer Dunhill could still be out there.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
我妈妈收藏了好多唱片
Yeah. My mom had quite the record collection.
玛丽从阁楼里拿了一箱子过来
Mary brought a box down from the attic.
事发时她在哪里
Where was she when that happened?
她在跟承包商会面
She was meeting with her contractor.
警方确认了
The police confirmed it.
来坐下 你需要休息
Come on. Sit down, you need to rest.
艾米
Em..
我真的很抱歉
God, I'm so sorry.
为什么
For what?
艾略特知道我会推开你
Elliot knew that I'd push you away
让我自己孤立无援
and make myself vulnerable.
所以他才把那件外套放进我房♥间里
That's why he put the jacket in my room.
我刚好中计了
I fell right for it.
艾瑞亚 看着我
Aria.. ...look at me.
我要再试一遍
I'm gonna try this one more time.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
慢着 你这是答应了吗
Wait.. Is...that a yes?
是的
Yes.
我愿意 以斯拉
Yes, Ezra.
我当然愿意 我愿意
Completely, absolutely, yes. Yes.
这个主意真的不好 我们不该来这里
This is a really bad idea. We shouldn't be here.
但是我们不能就那么信了AD的话
Okay, but we can't just take A.D.'s word for it.
我们需要证据
We need proof.
没事
It's fine.
我们走
Let's go.
就是这里
This is it.
就是这个位置
This is the spot.
看起来跟以前一样
It looks just like it did before.
他可能爬出来
I guess he could have crawled out
把坑又埋上了
and covered the hole back up.
只有一个方法可以确定了
Well, there's only one way to know for sure.
我不记得挖了这么多
I don't remember digging this much.
那是因为你没挖
That's because you didn't.
你当时吓坏了
You were in shock.
说不定你说得对
I don't know, maybe you're right.
他确实不在这里
Maybe he's not here.
天啊
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表