Without you, this book wouldn't even exist.
但是我现在并不想要站在聚光灯下
But I'm not eager to be in the spotlight right now.
我写这本书时
When I wrote this book
我是在
I was giving
替鬼魂发言
a voice to a ghost.
但现在 妮可可以自己发言
But now, Nicole can speak for herself
而且回答和她有关的问题让我感到不舒服
and I don't feel comfortable answering questions about her.
你不在场 我觉得不自在
It just doesn't feel right not having you there.
我会去的
I will be there.
坐在前排 为你欢呼
Sitting front row and cheering you on.
我要去洗澡
I got to go shower.
AD为什么不自己去拿这个硬盘
Why wouldn't A.D. pick up this hard drive on her own?
因为也许是武器之类的吧
Because it's probably a weapon or something.
汉娜 不要走来走去
Hanna, stop pacing.
你怎么知道一旦连上
Well, how do you know it's not going to explode
它不会爆♥炸♥呢
once you hook it up?
不会爆♥炸♥的
It's not going to explode.
是AD寄来的
Well, it was sent from A.D.
就有可能会爆♥炸♥ 有可能会毒死人
Alright? It might explode, it might poison you
也有可能用美工刀戳瞎你的眼睛
and it might poke you in the eye with a box cutter.
有可能是密♥码♥ 或加密短♥信♥ 也许是病毒
It might be a code, or an encrypted message maybe a virus?
是佩茜·克莱恩的歌♥
It's a Pasty Cline song.
这我已经知道了 汉娜
That much I figured out, Hanna.
不是 我是说A在玩偶之家放过
No, I mean A played this in the dollhouse.
不是这首歌♥ 但也是佩茜·克莱恩的歌♥
Not this song, but Pasty Cline.
肯定有什么含义
It means something.
你能想出卢卡斯
Well, can you think of any connection
和这歌♥有什么关系吗
that Lucas would have to this?
卢卡斯不是AD
Lucas is not A.D.
汉娜 我知道这也许很难令人相信
Hanna, I know that it might be hard to believe.
凯勒 他救过我
Caleb, this person saved me.
夏洛蒂被谋杀当晚
He gave me and my friends an alibi
他给我和我的朋友提供了不在场证明
the night of Charlotte's murder.
不是卢卡斯
It's not Lucas.
马尔科
Hi, Marco.
你的公♥寓♥和我想象的不一样
The apartment's different than how I pictured it.
别脱
Don't.
直接说你此行的目的吧
Just say what you came here to say.
我没想过你会热情地迎接我
Look, I didn't exactly expect a warm welcome
但是你这么看待我
but it's-it's hard to talk to you
我很难和你说话
when you're looking at me like that.
我该怎么看待你
How am I supposed to look?
我还是和三天前一样 马尔科
I'm the same person that I was three days ago, Marco.
我还是那个你请我吃晚餐
I'm the same person that you brought dinner to
和你一起打兵乓球
and you played ping pong with
你亲吻过的那个人
and the same person that you kissed.
这点也许没变
Well, that might be true.
可结果我并不太了解这个人
But it turns out I didn't know that person much.
我了解你
Well, I know you.
我知道你是个公平正直的人
I know that you're fair and decent.
你涉嫌一起谋杀案
You're involved in a murder.
登喜路是个魔头
Look, Dunhill was a monster.
他折磨人
He preyed on people.
迷失脆弱的人
Lost, vulnerable people.
信任他的人
People who trusted him.
他活得这么令人厌恶
Why shouldn't he die
为什么就不能以这种方式死掉呢
in the same disgusting way that he lived?
因为我们有司法制度
Because we have something called the justice system.
没错 司法只是人犯错就该受到制裁的
Yes, and justice is just another way for saying
另一种表达方式而已
that people should get what they deserve.
不是
No, it isn't.
不是说我不明白
Look, I'm not saying I don't understand
你为什么希望他死
why you would want him dead.
但我的职责是找出谁犯了法
But it's my job to figure out who broke the law,
而不是为什么犯法
not why.
但你就不能不做警♥察♥吗
Okay, but can't you just stop being a cop?
就一分钟 求你
Just for a minute. Please.
你就不能做个普通人吗
Can't you just be a human being?
我不是要你帮我
Okay? I'm not asking you to help me.
我不是要你帮我撒谎
I am not asking you to lie for me.
我只是要你
I'm just asking you to just...
不经意地放过这件事
just... please let this one slip through the cracks.
求你 就这一次
Please, just this once.
你可以这么做 对吧
You can do that, can't you?
不行
No.
看来你不如你所想的这么了解我
I guess you didn't know me as well as you thought.
我得接去电♥话♥
I've got to get that.
你该走了
You've got to go.
我是富里警探
Detective Furey.
我可以回来
Yeah, I can come in.
文件全都在那吗
You have all files there?
卢卡斯·戈兹曼
给我五分钟
Yeah, uh, just give me about
我马上出门
five minutes to get out of here.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Alright.
卢卡斯和这案子有什么关系
What does Lucas have to do with this?
宾夕法尼亚州参议员
维罗妮卡·海斯汀
我不知道 我没问
I don't know, I didn't ask.
我当时忙着盗走这个U盘
I was too busy committing the theft.
你能说出你的名字吗
Can you state your name please?
卢卡斯·戈兹曼
Lucas Gottesman.
等等 我认得这个视频
Wait, I recognize this.
这是夏洛蒂被谋杀之后的审问
This is from after Charlotte's murder.
你说你当时和玛琳女士在酒店里
You claim you were at the hotel with Miss Marin.
你愿意为此作证吗
Are you willing to testify to that?
不
No.
你们发现我撒谎了 所以我来说出真♥相♥
You caught me in the lie, so I came back to tell the truth.
我不知道汉娜在哪里
I have no clue where Hanna was.
你为什么要撒谎
Why did you lie?
因为她要我帮忙
Because she asked for my help.
而且我觉得汉娜和
And I don't think that Hanna had
夏洛蒂的死没有关系
anything to do with Charlotte's death.
她的朋友们呢
What about her friends?
我无法为她们担♥保♥
I can't vouch for them.
我见过她们能做出很多事
Now, I've see too many things that they're capable of.
你觉得是她们干的吗
Do you think they did it?
如果是的话我一点都不会惊讶
Let's say that I wouldn't be surprised.
-该死 -斯宾塞 冷静点
- Dammit! - Spencer, calm down.
不 富里要立案调查
No, Furey is building a case.
万一他回头找他问话吗
What if he goes back and talks to him?
卢卡斯会在我们找到证据证明
Lucas will make sure that we're rotting in jail before
他在折磨我们之前就让我们烂在监狱里
we ever find anything else to prove that he's torturing us.
不是卢卡斯
It's not Lucas.
汉娜 他刚卖♥♥了你
Hanna, he just threw you under the bus.
-我不在乎 -我要回放一遍
- I don't care. - Shall I rewind it
让大家再看看他怎么给你捅刀子的吗
so we can see him back it over you?
他被抓了
He got busted
所以他说出了真♥相♥
so he told the truth.
他很软弱 但这不代表他是变♥态♥
He's weak, it doesn't make him sick.
那毁掉艾莉的追悼会
And what about destroying Ali's memorial?
偷走凯勒的钱 加入梦娜的军队呢
Stealing Caleb's money, joining Mona's army.
他有黑暗面 汉娜
I mean he has a dark side, Hanna.
被逼到一定份上 每个人都有
We all do when we're pushed hard enough.
我不管你们给我看多少视频
I don't care how many videos you show me
他是我的朋友 跟你们一样
he's my friend, just like every one of you.
不管你们看上去有多么肮脏
And no matter how shady you guys looked
我内心明白你们永远不会伤害我
I know in my heart you would never hurt me.
不是的
That's not true.
你不是一直明白
You haven't always known that.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表