所有一切
Everything.
而且他爱我
And he loves me.
他和我一样希望可以离开这里
He wants me out of here as much as I do.
你很幸运
Well, you're lucky.
这种爱很稀有
That kind of love is rare.
我也很幸运可以有你
I'm lucky to have you too.
原来是你把阿彻弄进威尔比的
So you got Archer into Welby.
我认识些人
I knew someone..
能帮阿彻搞到护照 换个新的身份
...who helped Archer get a passport, a new identity,
这样他们才能在一起
so they could be together.
那你是怎么认识夏洛蒂的
And how exactly did your friendship with Charlotte begin?
我读到了关于艾米丽的事情
I read about her, Emily.
在医院里日渐萎靡
Wasting away in that hospital.
所以我就和她联♥系♥了
So I reached out.
我想即使是个陌生人来探望她也会欢迎的
I figured she'd welcome a visit even from a stranger.
但是我并不是什么陌生人
But you see, I wasn't a stranger.
梦娜把我的一切都告诉她了
Mona had told her everything about me
我算是个...名人吧
I was...a celebrity.
但是现在她去世了
But she's gone now.
被谋杀了
Murdered.
几周后 我就和阿彻联♥系♥
A few weeks after it happened, I reached out to Archer.
猜猜是谁接的他的电♥话♥
And guess who answered his cell phone?
你觉得警♥察♥会向我问话吗
You think the cops wanna talk to me?
在我看来 你和你的朋友们
As far as I can tell, you and your little friend
才是阿彻失踪前最后见到他的人
are the last people to see Archer before he just...poof!
他就这么失踪了
He disappeared.
也许警♥察♥该来问问你他去哪里了
Maybe they should ask you where he is.
我知道的也不比你多多少
Well, your guess is as good as mine.
艾米莉 你该走了
You should go, Emily.
-别再回来了 -你是在威胁我吗
- Do not come back here. - Is that a threat?
我是为你的安全着想 艾米莉
I'm trying to keep you safe, Emily.
我希望你能平安 请你别再回来了
I want you to be safe. Please, don't come back.
我可不怕詹娜
Okay, look, I'm not afraid of Jenna.
我说的不是詹娜
I'm not talking about Jenna.
-我说的是 -莎拉
- I'm talking about... - Sara!
我现在需要你
I need you.
快点
Now.
汉娜
我们能聊聊吗
你不接那个电♥话♥吗
You need to take that?
不用 没关系
No. That's alright.
非常对不起 斯宾塞
I'm so sorry, Spencer.
你是对的 我确实没弄清楚
And you were right. I am confused.
-我不是想... -我知道
- I never meant... - I know.
我们都犯过错
Look, we both made mistakes.
我也不是说犯错没关系
And I'm not saying that it's okay.
但是我不后悔曾经努力过
But I really don't regret trying.
你不后悔吗
You don't?
我和托比分手的时候
When Toby and I broke up...
我很长很长时间都没有和人谈过恋爱
...I didn't date anyone for a really, really long time.
至少没有认真的谈过 就是...
And nothing serious anyways, you know, it's just...
从来都不长久
Nothing ever stuck.
没有一段感情是认真的
Nothing ever measured up.
就好像
It was like my...
我的心都停止跳动了
...my heart had just stopped.
这种感觉持续了很久很久
And I felt that way for a really long time...
直到遇见了你
...until you.
-斯宾塞 -没事 这是好事
- Oh, Spence... - No, it's good.
我的意思是 这是好事
I'm saying, it's a good thing.
我真的很伤心
Okay, 'cause, I've, I hurt.
很伤心
Believe me, I hurt.
但是...
But I...
我现在又想回忆起了
I get to remember what it felt like..
爱一个人是什么样的感觉
...to be in love again.
我觉得你该走了
I think that you should probably go.
好
Okay.
-再见 凯勒 -再见
- Bye, Caleb. - Bye.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你翻我的包了
You went through my bags.
你应该知道拿走我妈妈的东西是不对的
You should know better than to take my mom's things.
我们都了解你从威尔比出院后的精神状况
We both know the conditions of your release from Welby
但是如果你不想我在这里的话...
but if you want me gone..
我希望你能解释清楚一些事情
I'd like you to explain a few things.
你故事里的漏洞
Gaps in your story.
你说你从来没有见过夏洛蒂
You said you never met Charlotte.
没错
Yes.
我认识她的时候 她叫另一个名字
When I met her, she went by a different name.
茜茜·德雷克
CeCe Drake.
如果她从来没见过你的话
I wonder how she got the name Drake
我很好奇她是怎么取的这个名字
if she never met you.
夏洛蒂叫自己茜茜·德雷克吗
Charlotte called herself CeCe Drake?
我... 不 我不知道
I.. No, I didn't know that.
我真的...
Oh, I honestly..
我们从没见过
We never met.
真的
Truly.
我不知道她是怎么取的这个名字
I don't know how she ended up with that name.
除非...
Except that maybe..
也许她知道我
...maybe she knew about me.
可能是杰西卡告诉她的
Jessica told her.
或者她自己发现的 我不知道
Or she found out, I don't know.
这是 生夏洛蒂的时候留下的
This is from Charlotte. From her birth.
医生非常没耐心
The doctor was impatient.
不一会 他就把我腹部切开
After a while, he just cut me open
然后把宝宝取了出来
and...took the baby out.
我都没来得及抱抱他
I didn't even get to hold him...
杰西卡把我的孩子夺走了
Jessica took my child from me.
她夺走了我的孩子 夺走了我的一切
She took my baby just like she took everything else.
在小时候她还夺走了那条项链
Just like she took that necklace when we were children.
进来吧
Hey, come in.
很抱歉我没有给你回电♥话♥
I'm sorry I didn't call you back.
没关系 你现在不是来了吗
Well, you -- you're here now.
我能说些事情吗
Can I just say something?
我觉得我们之前的处境和现在不一样
I thought we were in a different place than we are
这不要紧
and that is okay.
我们可以把关系缓一缓
We could take a step back.
我们不用着急结婚
We -- we don't have to get married.
我们可以就单纯的在一起
We can just be together...
以斯拉
Ezra.
我想嫁给你
I want to marry you.
我想说我愿意 胜过一切
I wanna say yes, more than anything.
但是发生了一些事情
But something happened.
发生的这些事情可能会让你觉得
And it, it's something that might make you wish
当初就不该向我求婚
you never asked me that question.
你什么事情都可以告诉我 艾瑞亚
You can tell me anything, Aria.
问题就是 说过的话我也不能收回了
Yeah, well, the thing is, I can't un-tell you.
我们还是坐下谈吧
We should probably sit down.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她骗了我 所有的一切都是她撒的谎
She lied to me. She lied about everything.
医生 玛丽·德雷克
Doctor...Mary Drake..
和詹娜是朋友
...being friends with Jenna.
那也不代表夏洛蒂不爱你
That doesn't mean that Charlotte didn't love you.
爱我
Love me?
我连她有男朋友都不知道
I didn't even know she had a boyfriend.
我还嫁给了他
And then I married him.
因为 艾莉 这件事做得太过火了
Because, Ali, it went too far.
是他自行其是
He took matters into his own hands.
我们不是好姐妹吗 艾米
I thought we were sisters, Em.
我不是她的闺蜜 不是她的朋友
I wasn't her confidant or her friend.
我只是她的...
I was just this..
垫脚石 好让她离开那个地方
...stepping stone so she could get out of that place.
我们就在这里第一次接吻
We had our first kiss right here.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表