我还没说完呢
We're not done here!
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on Pretty Little Liars:
只管推好了
Keep pushing.
我就说会沉下去的吧
Told you it would sink.
你现在还在和以斯拉·菲兹交往吗
Are you currently seeing Ezra Fitz?
不 没有
No, I'm not.
这事有可能不止是梦娜 好吗
This might be bigger than Mona, okay?
她可能是在为别人做事
She could be working for someone.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this?
因为我想保护你
'Cause I was being protective.
你是患者的直系亲属吗
Are you immediate family?
不是
Um, no.
那你得到外面等
Then you need to wait outside.
小贱♥人♥们终于要遭报应了
Those bitches are finally going to get what they deserve.
你就任由我相信你已经死了吗
And you let me believe that you were dead?
这样我才能保护你
So I could protect you.
我们不会有好结果的
There never was a happy ending for us.
再见 以斯拉
Bye, Ezra.
但是那些小贱♥人♥九点要到小屋去
Those bitches are going to be at the lodge at nine.
这下你懂了吗
Do you understand?
你们根本不知道发生了什么
You have no idea what's going on here.
艾莉
Ali?
有人看到她了吗
Did anyone see her?
看到谁
See who?
艾莉森
Alison.
那是...有人把它从湖里捞出来了
Is that... somebody pulled it out of the lake.
别挡路
Get out of my way!
我们得把车拖走
We have to get this out of here.
未知号♥码
你们现在是我的人了
You're mine now.
亲亲 A
Kisses... "A."
这是...
What the...
梦娜人呢
Where's Mona?
全都是她搞的 她陷害我们的
This was all her. She set us up.
-走吧 我们离开这儿 -走
- Okay, let's go. Let's get out of here. - Come on.
汉娜 汉娜 快走吧
Hanna! Hanna, let's go!
谢天谢地 梦娜 你干嘛呢
God, Mona, what are you doing?
救你妈妈
Saving your mom.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Guys.
有人过来了
Someone's coming.
他们往这边来了
Hey, they're coming this way.
快点
Hurry up!
梦娜 有人过来了 快走吧
Mona! They're coming Mona, come on.
汉娜
Hannah,
我们得离开这儿 真的 快走吧
we got to get out of here. Seriously, come on.
快走啊
Come on!
梦娜 走吧 我们得离开了
Mona, come on. We have to go.
梦娜
Mona!
快点
Hurry up!
搞定
Got it.
快上车
Come on!
有小屋的相关报道 但没提到威尔登的车
There's a report on the lodge, but nothing about Wilden's car.
看来大火还是胜过一头死猪
Well, I guess the fire trumps a dead pig.
别盯着窗户了 艾瑞亚
You can stop staring out the window, Aria.
警♥察♥不会来抓我们的
The cops aren't coming to arrest us.
就因为你说没事了 我就该有安全感吗
I'm supposed to feel safe just because you say it's all okay now?
在你让大家经历了这么多之后
After everything you've put us through.
如果真有人看到了 我们还能坐这儿吗
Do you think we'd be sitting here if anyone saw us?
知道我怎么想的吗
Wanna know what I think?
我觉得你很幸运 没被我们打得脑袋开花
I think you're lucky that we're not beating the crap out of you.
我相信你有这实力 艾米丽
And I believe you could, Emily.
你的确是最弱的一个
You really were the weakest link.
可看看我把你变得多强 你该感谢我的
But look how strong I made you. You should be thanking me.
-够了 -艾米
- Okay, that's it. -Em
你知道我们都想做个了断
You know we all want to take a turn.
但我们不会的
But we won't.
你喜欢游戏 是吗 梦娜
You like games, right, Mona?
那我们就来玩一个叫《严刑拷问》的游戏
So, let's play one called the third degree.
你怎么把车从湖里弄出来的
How did you get the car out of the lake?
不是我
I didn't.
我把车放在汉娜的车♥库♥里
I put the car in Hanna's garage,
那就是我最后一次看到它
And that was the last time I saw it.
莎娜在搬来玫瑰镇之前就认识詹娜
Shana knew Jenna before she came to Rosewood.
我觉得她喜欢詹娜
I think she's in love with her.
她们都怕梅丽莎
They're both afraid of Melissa.
茜茜来拉德里的时候 我把她认成了艾莉
When Cece came to Radley, I thought she was Ali.
我不记得谈过什么
I don't remember what we talked about.
那是他们换了我的药之前的事了
It was before they changed my meds.
卢卡斯给艾米丽按♥摩♥
Lucas gave Emily that massage.
他说你太紧张了
He said you were tense.
托比在巴克士郡找到工作时我招募了他
I recruited Toby when he got that job in Bucks County.
我没把伊恩推下钟楼
I didn't push Ian off the bell tower.
我也想知道凶手是谁
I wish I knew who did.
梦娜不见了
Mona's gone!
我都不记得自己睡着了
I don't remember falling asleep.
她给我们下药了吗
Did she drug us?
也不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 芯片还在她那里
You guys, she still has that chip.
艾米丽 我借用了你的车
Oh, Emily, I borrowed your car.
我有自己的方法
Yeah, I have my own set.
你上哪去了
Where'd you go?
买♥♥咖啡
Coffee run.
还去哪了
Where else did you go?
美式咖啡 一份量
Americano, one pink.
加豆奶 多奶泡
Dry soy cap.
超大杯滴滤咖啡 加三份糖
Super-sized drip, with three sugars.
还有你的脱脂香草拿铁
And a skinny vanilla for you.
没弄错吧
Did I get it right?
芯片给我 梦娜 立刻给我
I want the chip, Mona. And I want it now.
我还买♥♥了早餐
And I also got breakfast.
-杂粮饼 -没心情接受你的客房♥服务
- Multigrain scone. - I'm not in the mood to play room service.
我也想给你 汉娜 但不行
I wish I could give it to you, Hanna. But I can't.
为什么
Why not?
我要查清楚红外套是谁 你们也是吧
I need to find out who red coat is and so do you.
她想杀了我们所有人
She tried to kill all of us,
不管你们喜不喜欢 我们现在同一阵线
so, like it or not, we are in this together.
好吧 证明一下
Okay, prove it.
我们的事你到底知道多少
Yeah, we want everything you've have on us.
快说
Now.
我家就是你家
Mi casa es su casa.
说英文
In English.
她要带我们去她那里
She's taking us to her lair.
为了辆泥泞的警车和头死猪搞这么大阵仗
All this for a muddy cop car and a dead pig?
是威尔登
It's Wilden.
美少女的谎言
第四季 第一集
天哪
Oh, my God.
"你现在是我的了"
"You're mine now."
我知道短♥信♥什么意思了
I know what the text meant.
A有办法做得好像我们杀了他一样
"A" has a way to make it look like we killed him.
如果红外套是A
If red coat's "A",
又何必把我们从火场里救出来
why did she save us from the fire?
这样她就可以陷害我们杀了威尔登
So she could set us up to take the fall for Wilden's murder.
猫在吃掉老鼠之前会耍弄它好几个小时
A cat plays with a mouse for hours before she actually eats it.
一旦老鼠死了 就没乐趣了
Once it's dead, the fun's over.
所以我们是艾莉的老鼠吗
So we're Ali's mice?
我们是她的娃娃
We're her dolls.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 耍我们的不是艾莉森
Guys, Alison isn't playing with us, okay?
她已经死了
She's dead.
万圣节派对你来了 扮成凯勒的样子
You were on the Halloween train. Dressed like Caleb.
想想我们差这么点就接吻了
To think we were this close to our first kiss.
你还想永远除掉我
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表