Why are you calling me here?
你心里清楚为什么
You know why I'm calling you.
你以为你可以把这些事都推到我头上
You thought you could pin this on me?
我可以把很多事都推到你头上 彼得
I could pin a lot on you, Peter.
我觉得在我院子里埋尸体足够了
I think burying a dead body in my yard is plenty.
我没得选
I didn't have a choice.
不是杰西卡的话 埋在地下六尺的就是我
If it wasn't Jessica it would have me six feet under.
我知道你们俩在计划些什么
I knew what you two were planning.
六尺之下对你来说埋得不够深
Six feet isn't deep enough for you.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
这是哪来的
Where is that coming from?
你心里清楚为什么
You know why I'm calling you.
你以为你可以把这些事都推到我头上
You thought you could pin this on me?
-彼得 出什么事了 -她怎么进来的
- Peter, what is going on? - How did she get in here?
埋尸体足够了
In my yard is plenty.
这就是你给疯子开门的结果
This is what happens when you open the door to a lunatic.
见鬼的
Damn it!
你为什么要打给我
Why are you calling me here?
你心里清楚为什么
You know why I'm calling you.
你以为你可以把这些事都推到我头上
You thought you could pin this on me?
我可以把很多事都推到你头上 彼得
I could pin a lot on you, Peter.
我觉得在我院子里埋尸体足够了
I think burying a dead body in my yard is plenty.
我没得选
I didn't have a choice.
不是杰西卡的话 埋在地下六尺的就是我
If it wasn't Jessica it would have me six feet under.
-那她在外面吗 -不在
- So, is she out there? - No.
是谁录下了这段对话
Who recorded that conversation?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
是一百年前的事
It was a hundred years ago.
六
Six.
她为什么觉得你和艾莉妈妈想要杀她
Why would she think that you and Ali's mom wanted to kill her?
别扯了 斯宾塞
Please, Spencer.
这是都是疯子胡思乱想的话
These are the delusional ramblings of a sick person.
谁会干这种事
Who else would do something like this?
-你在干什么 -打电♥话♥报♥警♥
- What're you doin'? - Calling the police.
不不不 别报♥警♥
No, no, no. Don't do that.
有人闯进我们家
Somebody broke into our house.
你不必打电♥话♥报♥警♥
You don't need to call the police.
-我要打电♥话♥报♥警♥ -求你别打
- I'm calling the police-- - Please don't call them.
别打
Please.
你睡觉前 我会打给你的
I'll call you back before you go to sleep.
帮我跟杰森问好
Tell Jason I say hey.
确保她服用叶酸
Make sure she takes her folic acid.
是梦娜 说什么叶酸
That was Mona. Something about acid.
晚安
Goodnight.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
你能在我面前和艾莉说你爱她
You can tell Ali you love her in front of me, M.
我们在布朗尼时这就已经不是秘密了
That hasn't been a secret since we were in Brownies.
你不能碰这个
Okay, please, you shouldn't be touching that.
你还是没意识到你有多需要我是吧
You still don't realize how badly you need me, do you?
我没叫你玩这个游戏
Look, I didn't ask you to play this game.
你也没叫我去查
You also didn't ask me to find out the name
给艾莉森做手术的生育医生姓名 但我查了
of the fertility doctor who did Alison's procedure but I did.
难道你不想知道精♥子♥是谁的吗
Don't you wanna know who bank rolled it?
那人可能就是孩子的父亲
That person might also be your baby's daddy.
生小孩还是两个人的事
Still takes two, hon.
别忽悠我 梦那
Okay. Don't mess with me, Mona.
如果你知道什么 快说
If you know something spill it.
除了医生姓名 我什么也不知道
I don't know anything except for the name of the doctor
明天早上十一点你会和他见面
and you'll meet him tomorrow morning at 11:00.
你预约了吗
You made an appointment?
你们俩作为情侣一起去
You're going as a couple.
穿得正式一点
Dress appropriately.
她不会给你测谎的
She isn't goin' to give you a polygraph test.
她不必这么做
She doesn't have to.
我睡觉时说了梦话 她母亲都知道我在说谎
Her mother knows I'm lying when I talk in my sleep.
你睡觉不说梦话的
You don't talk in your sleep.
和她一起住的时候就会
I do when I've lied to her.
-汉娜 你已经把你的行踪隐藏好了 -真的吗
- Hanna, you've covered your tracks. - Really?
因为我想我弄得更糟了
'Cause I think I've made them worse.
把那些收据全弄到地上
Dumping those receipts on the floor
可不像意外
didn't make it look like an accident.
富里没法证明
Furey can't prove anything.
最重要的是斯宾塞的失误抹掉了
And the important thing is that Spencer's mistake is gone.
如果她都能犯这样的错误
Yeah, well, if she could make a mistake like that
真不知道我们其他人还能出什么乱子
what other stupid stuff have the rest of us done.
我不在乎他们是否把我手镯落在那辆车里
I didn't care if they left my bracelet in that car.
我把那些铲子扔在小屋后面
I... I-I tossed those shovels behind the shed
然后他们就开走了
and then they just ran off.
以斯拉
Hey, Ezra.
我带了礼物来
I come bearing gifts.
谢谢
Hmm, thanks.
你有更烈的吗
Do you have anything stronger?
你在紧张什么
What are you stressed about?
我伴郎得通过视频陪走红毯 我才紧张
I'm the one who's best man maybe coming down the aisle via Skype.
这样他不是就能只穿半截燕尾服吗
Does that mean he can wear half a tuxedo?
说实话 我只是想对我爱的人做出承诺
Honestly, I just wanted to make a commitment to someone I love
现在得迎合所有人的日程
and now, it's about everybody else's agenda.
真想穿凉鞋吃冰淇淋
Wish we had gone by the sandals and gelatos.
就来一场两人私人仪式和完美的托斯卡纳村度假
Just a private ceremony for two and a perfect Tuscan village.
另外两个人是谁
Who other two?
我们刚被邀请了吗
Did we just get us invited?
-美女 -你好
- Hey, sunshine. - Hi.
-吃过了吗 -我不是很饿
- Have you eaten? - Oh, I'm not really hungry.
我上楼吧
I think I'm just gonna go upstairs.
今天真的很累
It's been a really long day.
抱歉 晚安
Sorry, guys. Goodnight.
我的朋友们
That, my friends
那是幸福新娘的样子
is what a happy bride looks like.
我们一路走来不容易
It's been a long journey for us.
我们第一次约会就聊了生宝宝
And we talked about having a child our first date.
是吧 艾米
Didn't we, Em?
是的
Uh, yeah.
你们是否有聊过
Have you discussed which one of you
你们谁想要怀这个宝宝呢
would, uh, like to carry the child?
-她来 -莫莉
- She will. - Molly.
其实我们希望你能帮我们
Well, we were actually hoping that you would help us
做这个决定 哈蒙德医生
make that choice, Dr. Hammond.
这不行
I-I can't do that.
我们现在说的
Oh, w-we're not talking
不是小事情
about eeny meenie minie mo.
只是明智的医疗决定
Just more of an informed medical decision.
顺便问一句 你之前有怀孕过吗
Okay. Well... By the way, you've been pregnant before?
没 问答问题 亲爱的
No. Answer the question, hon.
-没 -那好
- Uh, no. - Good.
你这么年轻 学历很高啊
Wow, you sure went to a lot of schools for somebody so young.
难怪你的推荐度这么高
No wonder you come so highly recommended.
-是谁推荐你来的 -艾莉森·罗林斯
- Oh, who referred you? - Alison Rollins.
也许你知道她叫艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
You may know her as Alison DiLaurentis.
我明白你会愿意
I understand you're willing to work
做不寻常的安排
for an unusual arrangement.
全现金支付 不提问
All cash, no questions asked.
好吧 我不知道
Okay, I'm not sure
你们为什么来 但是我认为
why you're here, but I don't think
你们来错了
it's for the right reasons.
人们做事有各种各样的理由 不是吗
People do things for all sorts of reasons, don't they?
我相信你也有你的
I'm sure you had yours.
我想你们需要找别的医生
Yeah. I think you need to find another doctor.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
这是个馊主意
Oh, this was a stupid idea.
有的主意实行起来时间要长一点 艾米丽
Some ideas take longer to execute than others, Emily.
你偷来的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表