我出去一下
I'll be right back.
她必须告诉他游戏的事
She had to tell him about the game, guys.
她别无选择
She didn't have a choice.
让凯勒吸毒气是对他
Was gassing Caleb her punishment
试图阻止AD的惩罚吗
for tryin' to stop A.D.?
我没有完成游戏 所以收到了这个
I didn't finish my turn, so I was sent this.
你好 废柴 跟奖品说再见吧 AD
那你那块拼图呢
So what happens to your puzzle pieces?
就到陌生人那里了吗
Does it just go to some stranger?
-这说不通 -谁知道呢
- That, that doesn't make sense. - Who knows?
轮到你不代表你就赢了
It's not like winning your turn makes you a winner.
应该取决于轮到谁吧
Then I guess it depends on whose turn it is.
什么意思
W-what is that supposed to mean?
你们就只看看朋友就行了
All you had to do was visit a friend.
不用诬陷别人
No false accusations
不用溜掉你人生中最重要的会议
no skipping out on the most important meeting of your life.
可能这就是重点
Well, maybe that's the point.
游戏不公平 让我们失衡
An unfair game. It keeps us off balance.
让我们吵架内讧
And it gives us somethin' to bicker about
这样我们就没时间去找AD是谁了
so that we're not focused on finding out who A.D. is.
今天对我们所有人都是漫长难熬的一天
Look, it's been a long, rough day for all of us.
我走的时候要去看看托比和伊冯
So I'm gonna go visit Toby and Yvonne on the way out.
你们不用留在这里
Look, you guys don't have to stay.
他们会继续给他吸氧吸一段时间
They're gonna keep him on oxygen a little while longer
一两个小时候就让他出院
and then release him in an hour or two.
希妮在移♥动♥了
Sydney's on the move.
我值第一班 今晚跟着她
I'll take first watch and follow her tonight.
走 我送你去
Come on, I'll drop you off.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你能给我回电吗
Can you call me back, please?
塞布丽娜刚辞职了
Sabrina just quit..
她应该联♥系♥过你
Um, guess she tried to get a hold of you..
总之 她得到了在亚特兰大一个
Anyways, she got this apprenticeship
炙手可热的新烘焙师手下当学徒的机会
with some hot, new baker in Atlanta
她必须明天去报到
and she has to be there tomorrow
但是她推荐了代替她的人
but she referred some replacements
所以我要给他们打电♥话♥吗
so do I call them?
到底要怎么面试一个烘焙师
I mean, how do you even interview a baker?
以斯拉 我以前从没做过生意
Ezra, I've never run a business before and..
我真的想帮你 我只是不...
I really wanna help you, I just, I don't..
我不知道到底该怎么做
I don't know what, exactly what to do.
你不在事情都乱了
Things are just kind of unraveling without you here
我真的希望...
and I just, I really wish that..
不要过来
Stay back!
你不要过来
I said stay back!
妮可
Nicole?
玫瑰镇 AD
情况不妙
Oh, that's not good.
打电♥话♥叫人来取证
Have someone call Forensics.
给我个证物袋
Give me an evidence bag.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表