他们见不到信♥用♥卡♥ 所以他们需要我的签字
They can't see the card, so they need my slip with the signature
过不了几天他们就能拿到了
on it, and they're gonna have that in a few days.
-你还闯了什么祸吗 -没有了
- You screw anything else up? - No.
你怎么知道 你当时都喝醉了
How would you know? You were trashed.
我们任何人那天晚上都有可能犯错
Anyone one of us could have made a mistake that night.
我就是这个意思 艾米丽
That's my point, Emily.
现在他们要开始查了
Now, they're gonna be looking.
是我撞死了登喜路
And I'm the one who turned Dunhill into roadkill.
斯宾塞 你为什么要喝醉了
Spencer, why the hell were you drunk?
因为我不开心
'Cause I was upset.
如果我没记错的话 你是知道的
And from what I remember, you had a pretty good view.
如果那个签名消失了
I-if that signature disappears
富里的证据也就没了 对吧
then, so does Furey's proof, right?
我在拉德里当调酒师很长时间了
Well, I was pushing Moscow Mules at the Radley for a while
我知道所有的文件在哪里
I know where all the paper work is.
我是说 门的密♥码♥每周都换 但是
I mean, the codes on the doors change weekly, but--
我能搞到
I can get them.
我妈妈的办公室里
My mom's office.
如果被别人看见怎么办
What if someone sees you?
如果卢卡斯看见怎么办
What if Lucas sees you?
能不能先别这么想
Can we not go there right now?
明晚有员工周会
Tomorrow night is the weekly staff meeting.
所有拉德里的员工都会在一个房♥间待一个小时
The entire Radley crew is held hostage in a room
领导会教育他们怎么服侍客人
for an hour and told to smile more.
就算酒店的员工没看见她
Even if no one in the hotel sees her
监控摄像也会拍下的
the security cameras will.
不 不会的
No, they won't.
我没打算在这里开新闻发布会
We thought we'd start things off with the press event here.
在你的书店里
In your book store.
-明晚的活动 -这是什么 吉莉恩
- Tomorrow night's event... - What is this, Jillian?
给媒体的宣传材料
It's a press packet.
有几个话题我们希望你能考虑
Those are talking points we'd like you to consider--
但是每一条都是关于妮可的
But every single one is about Nicole.
我们是如何相爱的 妮可怎么失踪的
How we fell in love, Nicole's disappearance
营救妮可的事 我们重逢的情景
Nicole's rescue, our reunion.
这就是这本书的主题
That is what the book is about?
妮可 妮可和你
Nicole. Nicole and you.
好吧 但是艾瑞亚怎么来说呢
Oh, right, but how is Aria supposed to address any of this.
如果人家问写作过程中的事怎么办
Why don't we talk about, the-the writing process?
以斯拉 我明白你不想把私生活扯进来
Ezra, I understand your life is... your life.
但是你写的这本书是关于你爱的人失踪后
But you wrote a book about losing the woman you loved
又被找到的事
and then she was found.
如果我不利用这个卖♥♥点 那我就是从
I'd have to be the dumbest publisher since Gutenberg
古腾堡发明活版印刷后最蠢的出版商了
put ink to paper if I didn't take advantage of that.
艾瑞亚在书中塑造了妮可
Look, Aria created Nicole in the book, and--
社里所有人都很尊重艾瑞亚的付出 但是
Everyone at the company respects Aria's contribution, but..
但是什么
But what?
天哪 以斯拉
For goodness sake, Ezra
你就不能等到书出版了之后再订婚吗
you couldn't have waited till after the book launch to get engaged?
关掉系统很简单
It won't be a problem shutting it down.
当时艾什莉雇我设计的整套安保系统
Ashley hired me to create the entire security system.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
但我只能撑十分钟
But I can't do it for more than ten minutes.
等等 什么 你设计的什么破系统
Wait, what? What kind of crappy system did you create?
这是安全策略
It's a safety feature.
如果系统关闭超过十分钟
If it's shut down for much longer
安保公♥司♥就会收到警报
then the security company is alerted.
我头疼
My head hurts.
不不不 别是现在
No, no, no. Not now.
玫瑰镇高中
"去拿我的作业或者被拘留
"Pick up my homework or go to detention.
别忘了 监狱的饭会让你长胖的"
Remember, prison food makes you fat."
芬利大街125号♥ 电脑维修中心
AD为什么让你去电脑店
What does A.D. Want from a computer shop?
我不知道 但无论是什么
I don't know, but whatever it is
汉娜以为这次轮到她了 但你还没有结束
所以你要替我去做
AD
我都要拿到学校去
I'll have to bring it to the school.
我都不知道这件事有什么好争的
I don't even know why we're fighting about this.
-我要跟你一起去 -不 不行
- I'm going with you. - No, you can't.
我必须一个人去 没得选
I have to go alone, I have no choice.
你都不知道自己会陷入什么处境
You don't even know what you're getting yourself into.
无所谓 好吧
It doesn't matter, alright?
如果我不乖乖玩游戏 就会有糟糕的事发生
If I don't play this game, bad things happen.
就像你上次进医院一样
Like you winding up in the ER.
你要去拿什么
What are you supposed to pick up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不会让你去冒险的
Look, I'm not letting you put yourself in danger.
那只是个修电脑的店 凯勒
It's a computer repair shop, Caleb
唯一的危险就是无聊死
the only danger I'm in is being bored to death.
你上次在修鞋铺脸差点被钉上
I saw you almost get your face re-heeled at that cobbler shop.
拜托 我们先帮斯宾塞吧
Please, just focus on helping Spencer.
好吧 这是我欠她的
Okay? I owe it to her.
我们都欠她的
We owe it to her.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你这是什么意思 汉娜
What does that mean, Hanna?
如果不是因为我们三个人之间的事
I don't think that she would have self-sabotaged that night
她那天晚上就不会喝得酩酊大醉
if it wasn't for everything going on with the three of us.
你那天求她让你进去时
I was there behind the door
我就在门后
when you were begging her to let you in.
她很伤心
She was a mess.
我向她保证我已经不再爱你了
I promised her I was over you
我允许她跟你相爱
I gave her permission to fall in love with you.
但这也并不意味着你要
Well, that doesn't mean that you have to
惩罚自己 一个人去做这事
punish yourself and do this solo.
比玩这个游戏更可怕的事就是
The only thing scary than playing this game
因为它而失去一个朋友
is losing a friend over it.
谢谢你留下来
Thanks again for staying.
不 我很高兴能分分心
No, I'm grateful for the distraction.
心里可以暂时不慌了
Breaks up my morning of uninterrupted panic.
-斯宾塞 不会有事的 -真的吗
- Spence, it's gonna be okay. - Really?
因为如果富里行动慢的话
Because if Furey doesn't move fast enough
我们的朋友们就会惩罚我了
our friends are gonna tar and feather me.
他们只是担心而已
They're just concerned.
关键是 如果我能单独跟他谈谈
The thing is, if I can get him alone
我很确定我能说服他放弃
I'm pretty sure that I can convince him to drop.
这不是个好主意
Yeah, that is a bad idea.
为什么 我知道他仍然很关心我
Why? I know that he still cares about me.
不要高估别人对你的喜欢程度
Okay, don't overestimate someone's feeling's for you.
好吧 这样很危险
Okay? It-it's risky.
你不是也在冒同样的危险吗
Okay, well, aren't you taking the same risk?
-和艾莉一起 -什么意思
- With Ali? - What do you mean?
我是说你们俩有什么计划
I mean what is the plan between you two?
这不是小狗 艾米 这是个宝宝
It's not a puppy, Em, it's a baby.
艾莉也正在经历这种事
Okay, Ali is going through this experience, too.
我觉得她想参加宝宝的生活
And I think she wants to be a part of the baby's life.
-她是这么说的吗 -你想说什么
- Is that something she said? - What are you doing?
我知道你们已经做出了决定
I know that you guys have made this decision
但我想你设想太多了
but I think that you're assuming a lot.
我从来没经历过这种事
Yeah, well, this is all new territory.
所以别再指责我或她 或是这些事
Okay? So stop judging me or her or any of it.
你还好吧
Is everything okay?
吉莉恩真个混♥蛋♥
Jillian is an ass.
她想我一个人召开巡回记者会
She wants me to do the press tour alone.
为什么
Why?
我不是吉莉恩所希望的幸福结局
I'm not the happy ending Jillian was hoping for.
我不是妮可
I'm not Nicole.
我要和她说我不做
I'm telling her I'm not doing it.
不行 我想你去
No, I want you to do it.
这本书的有销路会有助我们
Selling this book will help us
一起构建一个更好的未来
build a better future together.
没有你 这本书根本写不出来
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表