《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars.."
我们要设个陷阱
We're building a rat trap.
而你是诱饵
And you're the cheese.
"放过我的朋友们 是我杀了夏洛蒂"
"Leave my friends alone. I killed Charlotte."
我也不想相信眼前这一幕
I didn't wanna think that's what happened.
明天我会把这个盒子上锁的
There's gonna be a lock on that box tomorrow.
不是你想的那样 我保证
But it's not what it looks like. I promise you.
把你的谎话说给那些有时间的人听吧
Save your lies for someone who has time to hear them.
我跟斯宾塞说她和凯勒在一起没问题
I told Spencer it was okay if she and Caleb got together.
怎么这么复杂
How did this get so complicated?
你在和你曾经的爱人
You're writing a book with the guy
一起写书
you used to be in love with.
写的还是他过世女友的事情
It's about his dead girlfriend.
我一直都爱着你
I never stopped loving you.
如果我能早几分钟回来
If I'd just come back a few minutes earlier.
你不是真的
You're not real.
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
玛丽·德雷克是这里的病人
Mary Drake is a patient here.
她生过一个叫查尔斯的孩子
She had a child named Charles.
你妈妈和威尔登都已经死了
Your mom and Wilden are dead.
他们是回来找我的
They came back for me.
你是我女儿唯一爱过的人
You're the only man my daughter ever loved.
为了夏洛蒂 我不惜一切
I would have done anything for Charlotte.
汉娜
Hanna!
-汉娜 -"谢谢你们把汉娜给我"
- Han! - "Thanks for giving me Hanna."
"你们可以走了 AD"
"You're free to go." "A.D."
我们怎么会允许发生这种事
How could we let this happen?
我的天啊 可怜的汉娜
Oh, my God, poor Hanna.
可别忘了这是她想要的结果
Try to remember that it's what she'd want.
不 我不知道我能不能承受得了
No, I don't know if I can live with this.
我们怎么能埋葬...
I mean, how can we bury..
-肯定还有别的办法 -没别的办法 艾米丽
- There has to be another way. - There is no other way, Emily.
我们精心计划 最后落得这个下场
It was a well thought-out plan and when it ends up like this
这叫一级谋杀
it's called first-degree murder.
听着 斯宾塞说得对
Look, Spencer is right.
来吧
Come on.
美少女的谎言
第七季第一集
托比 你是警方的人 你来说
Toby, you speak cops. You should do the talking.
等等 托比 你的工作现在岌岌可危
Wait, Toby, your job is on the line here.
你确定想掺和进来吗
You sure that you wanna be a part of this?
真的吗 斯宾塞 岌岌可危的是汉娜的性命
Are you serious, Spencer? Hanna's life is on the line.
之前你要我帮忙时我说随时效劳 现在也是
When you asked me for my help, I said I was all in. I still am.
我们是在浪费时间 我们走
Alright, we're wasting time. Let's go.
等等
Guys, hold up.
艾莉森不是今晚唯一一个见鬼的人
Alison's not the only one seeing ghosts tonight.
也许她根本没有见鬼
Maybe she wasn't seeing ghosts at all.
除非出现盗尸的情况
Unless we're under a body-snatcher invasion
这应该是个活生生的人
that's a real person.
当他们在我家后院挖出迪劳伦提斯夫人时
When they dug up Mrs. D in my backyard
她可不仅仅只是死了
she wasn't just a little bit dead
她都腐烂了
she was rotting-corpse dead.
不管她是谁 她今晚都肯定在迷失森林
Whoever the hell that is, she was at the Lost Woods tonight.
如果她跟这件事有关联 她肯定知道汉娜在哪
If she's a part of this, she knows where Hanna is
我就算严刑拷打也会逼她说出来
and I will beat the truth out of her if I have to.
不不不 你不能就这么走进去
No, no, no, you can't just walk in there
揍她一顿
and start throwing punches.
给我点时间 让我查清楚她为什么在这里
Just, just give me a minute. Let me find out why she's here.
以及她是谁 或者是什么东西
And who she is or what she is.
玫瑰镇警局
加瓦诺警官
Hi. Officer Cavanaugh.
有什么需要帮助的
How can I help you?
我是迷失森林度假村的新主人
I'm the new owner of the Lost Woods Resort
我要报案 发生了一次非法入侵事件
and I need to report a break-in.
我不得不问一下
Hmm. I have to ask.
你跟曾经住在这里的一个已经过世的女人长得很像
You're a dead ringer for a woman who used to live here.
杰西卡是我姐姐
Jessica was my sister.
她是杰西卡的双胞胎妹妹 玛丽·德雷克
She's Jessica's twin, Mary Drake.
拉德里的文件中有提到
From the Radley file.
她是夏洛蒂的生母
She's Charlotte's biological mom.
那我们为什么还站在这里
So why're we still standing here?
她认为是汉娜杀了她的女儿
She thinks Hanna killed her daughter.
-她就是AD -也许吧
- She's A.D. - Maybe.
但她比我们领先一步
But she's one step ahead of us.
她刚刚买♥♥下了迷失森林
She just bought the Lost Woods
她是来为非法入侵而报案的
and she's in there filing a report about a break-in.
-是我们 -该死
- By us. - Damn it.
"谎言还谎言 以眼还眼"
"A lie for a lie, an eye for an eye."
"丧钟为汉娜而鸣"
"The bell tolls for Hanna."
AD
"A.D."
不 不
No! No!
天啊
Oh, my God.
汉娜
Hanna.
不
No!
不 汉娜
No, Hanna!
-天哪 -汉娜
- Oh, my God. - Hanna.
托比
Toby.
-快点 -快点
- Come on. - Come on.
小心点
Be careful.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-汉娜 -汉娜
- Hanna. - Hanna.
-汉娜 -小心
- Hanna. - Be careful.
小心
Be careful.
-汉娜 -怎么会这样
- Hanna. - This isn't happening.
她死了
She's dead.
汉娜
Hanna.
天哪 汉娜
Oh, my God. Hanna.
-这是个面具 -什么
- It's a mask. - What?
-这不是汉娜 -什么意思
- It isn't Hanna. - What do you mean?
天哪
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
那汉娜到底在哪
So where the hell's Hanna?
这是什么
What's this?
给你们24小时把杀害夏洛蒂的真凶交给我
You've got 24 hours to give me Charlotte's real killer
否则我就杀了汉娜
or Hanna dies.
时间紧迫 贱♥人♥们
Tick-tock, bitches.
-我们该怎么办 -天哪
- What do we do? - Oh, my God.
剩余时间
你怎么知道汉娜还活着
好吧 我父母要去庆祝选举胜利
Okay, so my parents are about to board
乘船度假了
their post-election victory cruise
所以我们可以把这里当做指挥中心
so we can make this place command central.
自从夏洛蒂死后
Look, we've been trying to figure out
我们就一直在调查是谁杀了她
who killed Charlotte since she died.
可现在我们能在24小时之内
Do we really think that we're gonna solve
就查出真凶吗
that mystery in under 24 hours?
能 因为我们必须查出来
Yes. We will because we have to.
我们这是第一次所有人一起合作
This is the first time we've all been working together.
所以肯定会不一样
That's what makes it different.
还有那个双胞胎
That and a creepy twin.
玛丽一定就是AD
Mary has to be A.D.
还能有其他动机吗
What bigger motive is there?
而且一定还有别人在帮她
And she has to be working with someone.
她昨晚在树林里跑的时候
While she was running around the woods last night
肯定有人去房♥间里带走了汉娜
somebody else dragged Hanna out of that motel room.
各位 梦娜说得对
Guys, Mona's right.
就像艾莉跟汉娜说的那样
It's just like Ali told Hanna.
我们一起合作就知道她会怎么样了
All of us working together knew what happened to her.
所以只要我们一起合作就能查出
So all of us together can figure out
谁杀了夏洛蒂
who killed Charlotte.
我想每个人对于凶手是谁都有自己的想法
I'm sure each one of us has some idea about who did it.
是吧
Don't we?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表