She loved him.
在她回到玫瑰镇前 我们四个
Before she came back to Rosewood, the four of us
夏洛蒂和阿彻 任和我
Charlotte and Archer, Wren and me
我们做什么都一起行动
we did everything together.
但是夏洛蒂想念那些游戏了
But Charlotte missed the game.
你为什么要让她们支配你
Why are you giving them so much power over you?
我才是支配者 你不明白吗
I am the power. Don't you get it?
我不明白
No. I don't.
我不会离开太久的 我保证
I won't be gone for long, I promise.
那让我和你一起去
Then let me come with you.
拜托了 我想见见她
Please, come on. I wanna meet her.
不 你要离海斯汀家越远越好
No. You are to stay as far away from the Hastings as possible.
他们是很坏的人
They're terrible people.
你确定你不是只想把她圈为己有吗
Are you sure you're not just keeping her for yourself?
别嫉妒了 她对我来说只是个娃娃
Don't be jealous. She's just a doll to me.
我要走了 我要误飞机了
I have to go. I'm gonna miss my flight.
不 我送你去
No, I'll drive you.
和你告别太难了
It'll be too hard to say goodbye to you.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
这是我最喜欢的
It's my favorite.
我爱你 艾丽克丝
I love you, Alex.
我会永远照顾好你
I'll always take care of you.
她再也没回到伦敦
She never came back to London.
下一次再见 就是我站在她的坟前
And the next time I saw her, I was visiting her grave.
艾丽克丝 你觉得她为什么不想让我们见面
Alex, why do you think she never wanted us to meet?
我想垃圾一样被人抛弃
Well, I was thrown away like trash
夏洛蒂救了我
and Charlotte saved me.
她说你们有毒时 我相信她
So I trusted her when she told me that you were toxic.
叙旧时间结束
Story time's over.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
我现在还活着是因为我是你姐姐
So I'm still alive because I'm your sister
但是以斯拉会怎么样
but what's gonna happen to Ezra?
他不是家人 所以...
Well, he's not family, so..
趁现在还有时间 你们好好做伴吧
Enjoy his company while you can.
我觉得你和我会变成最好的朋友
I think that you and I are gonna be the closest of all.
你好啊
Hey, there.
你认识我 对吗
You know me, right?
你当然认识
Yeah, of course, you do.
好孩子
Good boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
你很乖
You're okay.
你很乖
You're okay.
来
Come on.
小心 你没事吧
Easy. Are you okay?
没事
Yeah. Yeah, um, it's fine.
它只是 今天不开心
He's just, he's just having a bit of a bad day.
现在最好还是不要管它了
The best thing to do when he gets like this is just to walk away.
小心
Easy.
你有没有见过以斯拉
I was wondering if you've seen Ezra.
我们一直联♥系♥不上他
we haven't been able to get a hold of him.
我不知道我们要找什么
I'm not really sure what we're supposed to be looking for.
这没道理啊 以斯拉为什么要把艾瑞亚丢在圣坛上
And it doesn't makes sense. Ezra leaving Aria at the altar.
是啊 或者他为什么不带行李就离开了
Yeah, or why he would leave town without his packed bag?
费兹太太
Mrs. Fitz!
-不 我不是费兹太太 -你是谁
- No, I-I'm not Mrs. Fitz. - Who are you?
我是戴维斯·大卫热气球巡游的戴维斯·大卫
Davis David of Davis David Hot Air Balloon Rides.
-你是费兹太太吗 -不
- Are you Mrs. Fitz? - Uh, no.
以斯拉昨天向我预约
Well, uh, Ezra's booked us yesterday
带他和他的妻子开始他们的蜜月
to take him and his wife up to kick off their honeymoon.
昨天什么时候
When yesterday?
早上 大概是十点
Morning around, uh, 10 o'clock
通过拉德里的门房♥
through The Radley concierge.
如果以斯拉不打算和你结婚
Why would Ezra book you on a hot air balloon ride
为什么还要定和你热气球巡游
if he wasn't planning on marrying you?
你觉得提出她需要制止有帮助吗
Do you think it'll help because she needs to be stopped?
单单是可能成为民事诉讼
If nothing else, just the threat of a civil case
就足够让艾迪生的父母
could be enough to force her parents to accept
愿意管教她的行为了
some responsibility for Addison's actions.
谢谢你 维罗妮卡
Thank you, Veronica.
-没事吧 -没事
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
你就是个摇滚巨星而已
Yeah, you're just a rock star, that's all.
你从来没这么称呼过我 但我还是接受了吧
Well, you've never called me that before, but I'll take it.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
谢谢你帮忙解决 斯宾塞
Thank you for setting this up, Spencer.
我希望我们能帮上忙
Yeah, I hope we can help.
你喷了新的香水吗
Is that a new perfume you're wearing?
是马毛的味道
It's called horse hair.
我早上和托比在马厩
I was at the stables this morning with Toby.
也许你能说服他在这里留下来一段时间
Well, maybe you can convince him to stay for a while.
我是想试试
Yeah, I think I'd like to try.
-再次感谢你 -不客气
- Thanks again. - Of course.
打给托比
Call Toby.
托比 我知道这听起来可能很奇怪
Hi. Toby, um, I know this may sound weird..
但我觉得斯宾塞不是斯宾塞
...but I don't think Spencer's Spencer.
我黑进了他所有信♥用♥卡♥账户
I hacked into all of his credit card accounts.
以斯拉给艾瑞亚发信息后就没花过一分钱
Ezra hasn't spent a dime since he sent the text to Aria.
他没有加油 没有订房♥
He didn't buy gas, he didn't rent a room
或者买♥♥机票
or buy a plane ticket.
那你觉得他还在玫瑰镇吗
So you think he's still in Rosewood?
我连入他的防盗系统 他的车...
I just accessed his LoJack and his car is..
停在拉德里
...parked at The Radley.
我给斯宾塞发求救短♥信♥
I'm gonna send an SOS to Spencer.
我建议不要
I wouldn't do that.
-为什么 怎么了 -这是什么
- Why? What's wrong? - What is that?
我和伊冯准备
Spencer gave me this the day
离开小镇那天 斯宾塞给了我这个
Yvonne and I were supposed to leave town.
然后她问我要了一个告别吻
And then she asked me for a goodbye kiss
我觉得这对斯宾塞来说很奇怪
which I felt it was an odd thing for Spencer to do.
托比 不好意思 这和以斯拉有什么关系
Okay, Toby, I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with Ezra?
我今天才看了这本书
I didn't look at the book until today.
这不是她的 这不是斯宾塞的
It's not hers. It's not Spencer's.
我糊涂了
I'm confused.
她经常在那本书上写笔记
She was always writing down notes in that book.
这里只有一条笔记
There's not one single note in there.
现在我是真的糊涂了
Okay, now I'm really confused.
如果双胞胎有家族遗传呢
Well, what if twins run in the family?
如果斯宾塞有个双胞胎姐妹
If Spencer had a twin..
那她就是夏洛蒂的同父姐妹
...that would make her Charlotte's half sister.
此人有动机成为AD
And someone with the motivation to be A.D.
我们的意思真的是AD回来了吗
Okay, are we really saying that A.D. Is back?
没错 还要说她是斯宾塞的邪恶双胞胎
Yeah, that she's Spencer's evil twin?
就是她对我们做了这些事吗
That who's doing this to us?
我们有过那么多疯狂的揣测
I mean, out of all the insane theories we've jumped to
斯宾塞有个邪恶双胞胎真是最离谱的了
Spencer having an evil twin has got to be the most insane.
-不 不是 -我的头要爆♥炸♥了
- No, it's not. - My head is gonna explode.
该执行后备计划了
It's time for plan B.
你得告诉我你是谁 你在哪里
You need to tell me who you are and where you are?
-我不会让你这么做的 -闭嘴 妈妈
- I won't let you do this. - Shut up, mom.
-我求你了 -快点 斯宾塞
- I'm begging you, please. - Come on, Spencer.
以斯拉 我以前做过这种事
Ezra, I have done this before.
-我可以的 -好吧
- I've got this. - Okay.
艾丽克丝 你向我保证过不会伤害她
Alex, you promised me that you wouldn't hurt her.
不 我必须毁灭证据
No, I have to dispose off the proof.
我不会伤害她的 不会有痛楚
And I'm not gonna hurt her. It'll be painless.
我们现在走 还是能逃脱的
We can leave now and still get away.
我们母女就去欧洲旅游
Let's take a mother-daughter trip to Europe.
不
No!
没有托比 我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere without Toby.
我在他眼中看到他爱我
Right, I see it in his eyes he's in love with me.
他爱斯宾塞 不是你
He's in love with Spencer, not you.
我现在就是斯宾塞
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表