Thank you for the cupcakes.
不客气
You're welcome.
不不 记得在你走之前
No, no, remember we talked to Dr. Randall
我们和兰德尔医生聊过
about that before you left.
对
Right.
是的 不不 我会打给他的
Alright, yeah, no, no, I'll give him a call.
不 没事 帮我跟妮可问好
No, it's-it's okay, it's okay, just say hi to Nicole for me.
好
Okay.
-妮可的爸爸吗 -妮可的爸爸
- Nicole's dad? - Nicole's... dad.
他们怎么样
How are they?
他们想我回去
They want me to come back.
-妮可想吗 -她父母想
- Nicole does? - Her parents.
我无法想象他们在遭受什么样的煎熬
Then I can't imagine what they're going through.
他们很开心 也很紧张
Uh, they're happy, they're-they're nervous.
他们把她当玻璃娃娃一样小心对待
They're treating her like she's made out of glass and..
我正准备出去办点事 但是
Um, I was on my way out to run a few errands, but, um...
一小时后就回来
I'll be back in an hour.
好
Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
未知号♥码
正在请求视频通话
第一条规定 不准把我转到留言信箱
Rule number one, never send me to voice mail.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
今早你和你的朋友聊了
You talked to your friends this morning.
到底是怎么回事
What was that all about?
没事
Nothing.
知道吗 艾瑞亚
Mm, you know, Aria,
信任是双向的
trust is a two-way street.
你想不想以后幸福快乐地生活
You wanna live happily ever after?
我要知道你是支持我的
I need to know you've got my back.
否则 王子回到城♥堡♥
Otherwise, the prince goes back to the tower
公主的童话婚礼就没有了
and there's no fairytale wedding for the princess.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你觉得你从中能得到什么
What do you think you'll get out of it?
得到一切
Everything.
我们重新来一次
Now, let's try this again.
那天汉娜和斯宾塞离开小镇的时候
What were Hanna and Spencer doing the other day
她们去干什么
when they left town?
她们去找玛丽·德雷克
They were looking for Mary Drake.
没找到她
They didn't find her.
但是却找到了别的东西
But they found something.
从你的眼神中我看得出来
I can tell by your eyes.
不要抱着侥幸心理 艾瑞亚
Don't push your luck, Aria.
在我这没用
Not with me.
她们找到一个她匿藏了好几天的地方
They found the place she hid for a few days.
然后呢
And?
然后她们去找夏洛蒂的父亲
And... they talked to Charlotte's father.
通话结束
天呐 她相信过那个男人
God, she trusted that man
现在还怀上了他的孩子
and now she's having his baby.
简直是噩梦
What a nightmare.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
我很同情她
I feel sorry for her.
真心的
I do.
我们都在轮班 看着她
We were all taking turns, you know, keeping an eye on her
陪着她
just to... be there.
我明白 可以理解
Sure, I get it. That makes sense.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
午饭的时候和你聊
I'll talk to you at lunch?
好
Yeah.
艾莉
Ali?
恭喜你做妈妈了
Congratulations, you're a mother.
血液测试结果吗
The blood test?
是你和我的
It's you and me.
不只是我们俩
It's not just the two of us.
还有其他人
There was someone else involved.
或者不是登喜路
Or it wasn't Dunhill.
血型是错的 所以范围缩小至
It's the wrong blood type, so that narrows it down to...
几百万人吧
couple million.
-你在听吗 -在听
- Hey, you still there? - Yeah, yeah, I'm here.
你怎么想
What are you thinking?
我现在什么也不想
I'm not thinking at all right now.
要和你聊聊
玛丽
超级英雄的手臂为什么都这么粗壮
Why do they always have such big arms?
他们是怎么穿上这些高弹性的衣服的
How can they even put on spandex with these things?
汉娜 别乱翻 好好找
Hanna, don't browse, search.
-卢卡斯不会伤害我们的 -那就证明这点
- Lucas wouldn't hurt us. - Then let's prove it.
照片里有发现吗
Anything in the pictures?
很多动漫展的照片
Lots of photos from Comic Con.
孩子的事你打算怎么做
So, what are you gonna do, about the baby?
由艾莉来决定
I'll do whatever Ali wants to do.
血液测试证明了你才是妈妈
Well, those blood tests give you a pretty big stake in this.
下面的盒子里都有些什么
What's in those boxes under there?
惊喜吧 漫画书
Surprise, comic books.
你到底要找什么
What are you even looking for?
找到就知道了
We'll know when we find it.
《超人》
我们灭亡的世界爆♥炸♥时
我们的儿子将会幸免遇难 拉若
这支火箭将会带着凯尔宝宝
去到一个安全的世界 就是地球
我小时候真可爱
I was such a cute baby.
怎么了 照片在我妈那里
What? I was, my mom has pictures.
我也看过凯勒小时候的照片
I've seen pictures of Caleb when he was a little kid too.
我想我们能孕育出美丽的宝宝
I think we can make something pretty good together.
又不是像做意大利千层面这么简单
It's not like making a lasagna.
我只是这么一说 我一直在想这事
Okay, I'm just saying, I've been thinking about it.
最近想得很多
A lot lately.
-那是什么 -什么是什么
- What's that? - What's what?
所有的漫画书都没拆封
I mean, all these comics are wrapped in plastic.
信封里有什么
What's in the envelope?
《大角星》
Arcturus.
汉娜
Hanna...
卢卡斯·夏洛蒂画
我听了你的建议 去找了其他
So I took your suggestion about other patients
认为登喜路是骗子的病人
who might have known that Dunhill was a fraud.
有什么线索吗
Did it lead anywhere?
我找的那些人♥大♥部分都不可能实施犯罪
Most people I talked to weren't available to commit the crime.
而另一些都希望登喜路还活着
And the others would have preferred he stayed alive
这样就能告他了
so they could sue him.
你刚才说不可能是什么意思
When you say weren't available..
我很确定登喜路是在他
I'm pretty sure that Dunhill was killed
离开医院的那天被杀的
the day he left the hospital.
也就是你的朋友们去威尔比投诉
Same day your friends went by Welby to complain about
罗林斯医生对你不好的那天
how Dr. Rollins was treating you.
你的朋友们对你非常好
You have very devoted friends.
这么说你认为他是在那晚离开小镇后被杀的
So, you think he was killed that night, after he left town?
虽然他的外套 手♥机♥和信♥用♥卡♥都离开了小镇
Well, his coat left town and his phone and his credit cards
但是我觉得阿彻·登喜路当时已经死了
but I don't think Archer Dunhill was in any condition to use 'em.
如果那个人想让你认为登喜路还活着
If somebody wanted you to think he was alive, why would they..
为什么要把他的手指寄给你呢
send you part of him?
这个问题问得好
See, that is a good question.
费了这么大劲让我们相信他还活着
Why go through so much trouble to make us think he's alive
却又寄来了他已经死了的证据
and deliver us proof that he wasn't?
唯一的解释就是幕后不止一个人
It only makes sense if there was more than one person involved.
你认为 有两个人
You think... two people were responsible
谋害了他
for whatever happened to him?
两个 三个 可能四个
Two, three, maybe four.
而且如果案子牵扯的人越多
And the more people involved in the crime
他们也就可能越紧张
the more likely that someone's gonna get nervous
想要为自己找出路
and look for an out for themselves.
有人不想让阿彻·登喜路就这么死了
Somebody does not want Archer Dunhill to stay buried.
想吃个纸杯蛋糕吗 不含淀粉的
Would you like a cupcake? There're gluten free.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表