《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars.."
是莎拉·哈维 她死了
It's Sara Harvey. She's dead.
艾米在詹娜的笔记本电脑里
Em saw something on Jenna's laptop
发现了能跟AD联♥系♥起来的东西
that can link back to A.D.
夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯
妮可
案子正式结束了
The case is officially closed.
-告诉我该怎么做 -显然你不能告诉以斯拉
- Tell me what to do? - You obviously can't tell Ezra.
-这样有什么好处 -我会删除这通电♥话♥
- What good would it do? - I'll delete the call.
格伦沃尔德夫人
Mrs. Grunwald.
她是灵媒啊 一个真正的灵媒
She's a psychic. A real psychic.
而且她挺喜欢我们的 虽然方式有点吓人
And she seems to like us in some disturbing creepy sort of way.
-再见 凯勒 -再见
- Bye, Caleb. - Bye.
我们可以跳过这些琐事 直接私奔
Maybe we could just skip the headache and elope.
费兹-蒙哥马利婚礼
布置
再帮我接一下科克伦医生
I'm callin' again for Dr. Cochran.
我是诺埃尔·卡恩
It's Noel Kahn.
告诉她我的时间和耐性已经用完了
Tell her I'm running out of time and patience.
玛丽有第二个孩子
Mary had a second child.
所以说夏洛蒂还有个亲生弟弟或妹妹
So Charlotte had a biological brother or sister.
我是联邦调查局的李探员
I'm Agent Lee from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
你曾跟妮可·戈登有关系 对吗
You were involved with Nicole Gordon. Correct?
以前是有
Yes, I was.
我们有理由认为她可能还活着
We have reason to believe that she may be alive.
好吧 我们知道诺埃尔·卡恩偷了
Okay, so we know that Noel Kahn stole
托比云盘里关于玛丽·德雷克的文件
the Mary Drake file from Toby's AirStream.
-伊冯怎么样了 -她...没事
- How's Yvonne doing? - She's, she's okay.
托比会陪她一段时间
Toby's gonna spend some time with her.
他拿到那份文件就马上打给了科克伦医生
And then right after he got that file, he called Dr. Cochran.
感觉詹娜和诺埃尔和我们的方向一致
Sounds like Jenna and Noel are on the same path that we are.
不过他们领先于我们
Only they're ahead of us.
但是谁放火不让我们进防风地窖
But who burned us out of the storm cellar?
不想让我们知道
Somebody who didn't want us to know
玛丽·德雷克有二孩的人
that Mary Drake had a second child.
-AD吗 -是诺埃尔·卡恩
- A.D.? - Noel Kahn.
诺埃尔最近一直
You guys, Noel's been in the middle
从中作梗 妨害我们
of everything that's been happening to us.
他明显比其他人更可能是A
He clearly has more A-ness than anyone else out there.
我不这么认为 汉娜
I wouldn't have put it that way, Hanna.
等等 艾莉 你比我们都了解诺埃尔
Hold on, Ali, you know Noel better than any of us.
虽然我并不以此为好 你也许是对的
I'm not proud to say it, but you're probably right.
我曾经很信任他 但我后来发现
I trusted him once, but then I realized
他在替夏洛蒂监视我
he was spying on me for Charlotte.
但你没有他的把柄吗 几年前的也行
But you had something on him? I mean, from years ago.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
肯定有的
Must have been good.
你们还记得高一时
Do you remember that frat party
我带你们去的那个兄弟会派对吗
I took you guys to, freshman year?
我们伪造了身份证
We made those fake IDs.
大家都烂醉如泥 怎么了
Yeah, all the guys were super drunk. So?
联谊会的女生摔下了楼梯
Sorority girl fell down the stairs.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她没摔 是诺埃尔推的她
She didn't fall. Noel pushed her.
看 诺埃尔·卡恩参与的事就没有好下场
See, no story with Noel Kahn in it has a happy ending.
你现在去找诺埃尔呢
What if you went to Noel now?
威胁要去警♥察♥局告他或...
Threatened to go to the police or..
不 太晚了
No, it's too late.
他家人几年前收买♥♥了那个女孩
His family paid the girl off years ago.
他脱罪了
He got away with it.
正如他做事的风格
Yeah, like he does with everything.
所以我们没必要争论诺埃尔是不是A
Exactly why we shouldn't be arguing whether Noel's A
AD或者超级A之类的
A.D., Uber A or whatever.
天啊 我不敢相信你们
God, I can't believe you guys.
-别走 -别这样
- Hey. - Don't.
她们什么时候能明白诺埃尔·卡恩
When are they gonna realize that Noel Kahn
才是背后主使
is the one that we're after?
她们只想完全确定 好吗
They just wanna be certain, okay?
玛丽和詹娜也有嫌疑
Mary and Jenna are still out there.
得了吧 我们还需要更确凿的证据吗
Oh, come on. How much more proof do we need
我们车上可写着"我看着你"几个大字
than the words "I see you" being written on our car
就在防风地窖外面
outside of the storm cellar?
那正是在莫娜大本营
Those were the exact words
写在以斯拉车上的字啊
written on Ezra's car at Camp Mona.
我知道 行吗 我懂 只不过...
I know, okay? I get it. It's just that--
你也不相信我
You don't believe me either.
听着 在我们冲动行事之前
Look, we have to be completely
我们要保持绝对的积极态度
positive before we do anything rash.
我很积极了
Well, I am.
如果到现在你还不积极
And by now, if you're not,
那我也不知道什么能改变你的想法了
I don't know what's gonna change your mind.
汉娜
Hanna.
汉娜 小心
Hanna, look out!
美少女的谎言
你没事吗
So you're fine?
-真的没事吗 -真的没事
- Really fine? - I'm fine.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Fine.
那你在这里怎么样
So, um, how's it going over here?
不是很好 我已经检查了一遍
Well, not that great. I mean, I'm going over all the material
你和斯宾塞拍的保险箱里的材料的照片
that you and Spencer took photos of from the lock box
但是除了玛丽的DNA以外 所有东西
but everything except for Mary's DNA
都加了密 我解不出来
is in some code that I can't crack.
-暂时还没解出来吧 -我会尽力
- Yet, right? - I'm doing my best.
-为什么能查出DNA -我也不知道
- Why DNA? - Your guess is as good as mine.
玛丽在做什么呢
What has Mary been up to?
艾莉森家和迷失森林度假村都没她的消息
There's no sign of her, at Alison's or the Lost Woods.
詹娜呢
What about Jenna?
我们需要担心被监听之类的吗
Any tapping around we need to be worried about?
不用 她没出过房♥间
No, she hasn't left her room.
她练长笛的时候诺埃尔肯定出去了一会
I guess Noel's taken a leave while Jenna practices her flute.
说到诺埃尔 你手♥机♥给我用下
Hey, um, speaking of Noel, give me your phone.
-那是什么 -这是你的新手♥机♥
- What's that? - This is your new phone.
绝对没人监听
It's 100% bug free.
我也给你们其他人准备了
I have some for the rest of you guys too.
总得小心四处徘徊的诺埃尔和詹娜
You can't be too careful with Noel and Jenna on the prowl.
真的吗 我讨厌换手♥机♥
Really? I hate breaking in new phones.
诺埃尔都出现在你梦里了
Well, Noel's found his way into your dreams.
他离你很近了
That's close enough.
我都不知道为什么我会惊讶
I mean, I don't even know why I'm surprised.
我亲自从以斯拉手♥机♥里删掉那个电♥话♥
I did this to myself. I deleted that call from Ezra's phone
现在它又来了 它要纠缠我
and now it's coming back, and it's gonna bite me...
艾瑞亚 深呼吸
Aria, take a deep breath.
事实证明小个子女人发起脾气来庚哥怕
It's been proven to prevent explosions in small women.
现在以斯拉正在和警方的人一起
Ezra's with the authorities right now.
艾米丽 妮可可能活着
Nicole could be alive, Emily.
首先 你不能肯定她没死
First off, you can't root for her not to be alive.
当然了
No. No, of course not.
第二 你删掉那个电♥话♥是有正当原因的
And-and second, you deleted the call for all the right reasons.
你是想保护以斯拉
You were tryin' to spare Ezra.
艾米丽 我骗了他
I lied to him, Emily.
骗了我什么
Lied to me about what?
你手♥机♥上有个电♥话♥
There was a call on your phone.
是妮可的 我接了
It said that it was from Nicole, so I picked it up
没人应答 我就删了
and-and no one answered, so I deleted it.
-你说什么 -没用的 以斯拉
- You what? - It didn't make sense, Ezra.
我不想让你重燃希望
And I didn't wanna get your hopes up.
很好 很好
Okay. Okay.
-以斯拉 -你们知道怎么的
- Ezra. - Well, uh, guess what?
妮可所在的援助车队中的一辆卡车在
One of the trucks in the aid convoy that Nicole was with
哥伦比亚的叛军营地
was spotted near a rebel compound or
还是什么地方被发现了 所以
or something in Colombia, so...
他们找到她了吗
Have they found her?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表