把摆饰扔到埃拉头上
a centerpiece at Ella's head.
不 黛安说她是不小心
No, Diane said that she knocked it
扔到房♥间另一头的
across the room by accident
反正我是相信她的
and I, for one, I believe her.
还有谁想再来一杯吗
Does anybody else want another drink?
-汉 -不用了
- Han? - Oh, no. I'm good.
-谢谢 -我需要你帮忙
- Thanks. - I could use your help.
做杯薄荷酒需要多少个人
How many people does it take to make Mojito?
两个
Two.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你和凯勒坐得这么远
You and Caleb are sitting so far apart
搞得你们像是两个时区里的人
that you could be in different time zones.
梦娜现在和我们一起住 我是她的担♥保♥人
Mona's living with us. I'm her sponsor.
什么 你为什么怎么做
What? Why would you do that?
她身边没人了
She doesn't have anyone else.
我不是想要站在凯勒那边 但是
I'm not trying to take Caleb's side here, but--
那就不要 是我让她参与这个游戏的
Then don't. I'm the one who made her play the game.
我就不该让她参与
I shouldn't have done that.
汉娜 你知道希腊神话里
Hanna, do you know the Greek myth about the girl
那个想要逃离地狱的女孩吗
who tried to escape from hell?
规则只有一条 就是不要回头看
There's only one rule. You don't look back.
但说正经的 在我们这群人经历过这些事后
But, seriously though, after all this group has been through
我认为结婚没这么难
I don't think marriage is going to be that hard.
那是因为你们还没有孩子
That's because you haven't had kids yet.
这是我们几个月来第一次逍遥
Hm, this is our first time out in months.
没错 所以我和你应该回房♥间了
Exactly, which is why you and I should go back to our room.
晚安
Goodnight.
-机智啊 -你俩真行
- Subtle. - Wow.
亲爱的 我们也该走了
Uh, babe, we should go too.
各位
Uh, guys, yeah.
我们也要走了 晚安
Call it a night too. Goodnight.
你累吗
You tired?
不是很累
No, not really.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
你是你妈妈律师事务所的合伙人
You're partner at your mother's law firm--
法律事务助理
As a paralegal.
而且还要全天去上法学院
And you're going to law school full-time.
要不要带我回你房♥间
You wanna take me back to your room?
不敢相信你还留着
I can't believe you have still got it.
拼出橡胶刷帚能得多少分
How many points is squeegee?
-你不会想知道的 -是的
- You don't even wanna know. - No.
你似乎过得不错啊
You seem good.
是啊
Yeah, I am.
我和梅丽莎终于能和睦相处
Melissa and I are finally getting along
我和我妈也变得很亲近
and my mom and I are so close.
这是真实 不会变了
And it's real, and it's solid and...
直到拥有了才知道我有多么想要这些
I never knew how badly I wanted that until I had it.
嗯
Yeah.
卡塔叶
Q-a-t?
一种灌木的叶子 可以像烟草一样嚼
It's the leaves of a shrub that you chew like tobacco.
还在看字典消遣吗
Okay. Still reading the dictionary for fun?
没事吧
Everything okay?
你知道我永远在你身边吧
You know I'm here for you, right?
什么
What?
只是想你知道你永远是我们家的一员
Just want you to know that you're always our family.
你为什么突然这么多愁善感
Why are you getting so sentimental, all of a sudden?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我不说了 -别这样
- I'll stop. - Oh, please.
我只是想营造一下气氛
I'm trying to create a vibe here
但是绝对不够轻松
and it definitely is not sweet.
你还有没有做出其他有可能
So, have you made any other major life decisions
会影响我的重大决定
that might affect me
还是我就等着惊喜降临
or should I just wait to be surprised?
我们现在能不能别说这些
Can we not do this right now?
你让我精神紧张 这样对我的身体不好
You're stressing me out and it's bad for my body.
我们要好好谈谈
We need to talk about this.
能不能等半个小时 我想要怀孕
Well, can it wait half hour? I'm trying to get pregnant.
我们要谈的就是这件事
That is exactly why we need to talk about this.
那好 说吧 但是你能不能小声点说话
Fine. Talk. But, can you do it at a low volume?
你要吓跑我的卵巢了
You're scaring my ovaries.
汉娜 我只是我们婚姻中的乘客
Hanna, I'm a passenger in our marriage.
-不是这样的 -感觉就是这样
- That is not true. - Well, it feels like it.
有西尔维亚·普拉斯做我们的新室友
With Sylvia Plath as our new roommate
著名诗人及女权主义者
甚至我的性♥欲♥都要由你的排卵软件来决定
and even my sex drive is dictated by your ovulation app.
等一下 梦娜和想要生宝宝
Hold on, Mona and "Trying to have a baby"
是两件完全不同的事情
are two very different things.
也许不是
Maybe they're not.
如果你不在乎其中一件
I mean, if you don't care how I feel about one
那也许你没准备好去做第二件
then maybe you're not ready to do the other.
喂
Hello?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是谁
Who's there?
艾瑞亚
Aria?
天呐 怎么了
Oh, my God, what's wrong?
我不能嫁给以斯拉
I can't marry Ezra.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard,
但你必须告诉他
but you have to tell him.
我不能说
I can't.
我不能说
I can't do that.
明天就是我们的彩排晚宴了
Our rehearsal dinner's tomorrow.
你确定要一边保守这样的秘密
Are you sure you wanna go through a ceremony
一边举♥行♥婚礼吗
holding on to something like that?
这事没有商量的余地
This isn't up for debate.
但是艾瑞亚现在瞒着他这件事
But Aria is hiding this from him.
如果不加以利用 我们就疯了
We'd be crazy not to use it.
-这不是我的计划 -我不知道你的计划
- It's not part of my plan. - Well, I don't know your plan.
我毫不知情
I'm in the dark.
你叫我带上梅丽莎的面具
I mean, you asked me to put on the Melissa mask
然后你却不想我去利用
and then you don't even want me to use it.
那只是测试 我必须要知道我能相信你
It was a test. I had to know I could trust you.
-你通过了 -那现在怎么样
- You passed. - So what now?
就是说你会告诉你是谁吗
Does that mean you'll tell me who you are?
还不行
Not yet.
刚才是我妈 她准备要杀了派对策划人
So that was my mom, she's about ready to kill the party planner.
但愿他能赶去彩排晚宴
Let's hope he can make it at the rehearsal dinner...
没事的 没事
Hey. That's okay. Yes.
艾瑞亚 怎么了
Aria, what's going on?
出什么事了
What's going on?
昨天我得到确认
I got confirmation yesterday.
-确认 -我的经期迟了
- Confirmation? - I was late.
我以为我怀孕了
I-I thought I was pregnant.
-艾瑞亚 -我生不了孩子
- Aria... - I can't have kids.
没事的
It's alright.
梦娜
Mona?
梦娜
Mona?
好极了 她偷溜出去了
Great. She skipped out on you.
-凯勒 你要打给谁 -警♥察♥
- Caleb, who are you calling? - The cops.
我和你说过会发生这种事的
I told you this would happen.
派对怎么样
How was the party?
-你没听我们叫你吗 -没 我在洗澡
- Didn't you hear us? - No. I was in the shower.
你们有事找我吗
Did you need something?
没 我只是要给大家做午饭
No. I was just gonna make us some lunch.
我想知道你饿不饿
I wanted to know if you were hungry.
不饿 谢谢 我吃过了
Oh, no, thanks. I ate.
我想你了 亲爱的
I've missed you, sweetheart.
从你上次来看我已经过了好几个星期
It's been weeks since your last visit.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也想你了 妈
I missed you, too, Mom.
我们会想办法解决这件事的
We're gonna get through this.
对不起
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表