I can't. I'm having lunch with Hackett.
出什么事了吗
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
爱荷华大学给我发了消息
I heard from the University of Iowa.
他们想让我去做助理教练
They're offering me the assistant coaching position.
他们不是把这个职位给别人了吗
I thought they offered that to someone else
所以你才来这的
and that's why you took the job here.
可能他们改变主意了
I guess they changed their minds.
那就太
Wow! That's..
-你会接受吗 -如果拒绝就太蠢了吧
- You're gonna take it? - I'd be stupid not to, right?
早上好
Good morning.
你回来了
Hey! You're back.
是的 课间休息
Yeah, I'm in between classes.
能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
好的 等我一下
Yeah, just give me a sec.
妈 你有收到邮件吗 我再等
Mom, did you get any mail? I'm expecting a..
玛迪·哈珀
护照
斯宾塞
Spencer!
妈妈说你周四才会回来
Mom said that you wouldn't be back until Thursday.
是的 我买♥♥到了更早的机票
Uh, yeah, I, I caught an earlier flight.
我希望能早点回来
I wish I could have been here sooner
毕竟你这边发生了这么多事
after everything you've been going through.
你是说我中枪还是说我知道了
You mean getting shot or finding out
妈妈不是我亲妈
that mom isn't my real mom?
她就是你亲妈 斯宾塞
She's your real mom, Spencer.
她养大的你 我们都很爱你
She raised you. We both love you.
别说了 别说了 好吗
Just stop. Stop, okay?
你一周多以前飞去了费城
You flew into Philly over a week ago
妈妈那个时候也去了
same time that mom did.
可你护照上没有记录
There was no issue with your passport.
也没有什么紧急的公务
There was no emergency business deal
需要你去处理
that you needed to attend to.
你到底去哪了
So where were you?
有什么地方值得你去
Where were you that was more important
比陪在我身边还重要
than being here with me?
我当时在寻找玛丽
I was looking for Mary.
我也想回来 真的
I-I wanted to be here, believe me..
可是我让你和你妈妈经历了这些事
but after everything I put you and your mother through
我绝不会再让那个女人伤害我们这个家
I won't let that woman do any more damage to this family.
我知道你很困惑 而且还受伤了
I know you're confused and you're hurt.
我还是无法解释我做了什么
I still can't explain what I did
可尽管我犯了很大的错误
but as big as a mistake as it was
这个错非常大 斯宾塞 我知道
and, Spencer, it was huge, I know that.
我并不后悔 因为我们有你
I don't regret what happened because we ended up with you.
你是我们的女儿
You are our daughter.
我们非常爱你
We love you so much.
你
Did you..
找到玛丽了吗
find Mary?
没有 还没有
No, not yet.
但是我找了一个侦探 会找她的
But I'm working with an investigator, and we will.
然后呢
And then what?
你要把她赶走
Are you gonna chase her away
好让我不再见到她吗
so that I never get to see her again?
这就你的计划 对吧
That's the plan, isn't it?
斯宾塞
Spencer!
我知道这让你很为难
I know this hasn't been easy on you
不让我知道这个秘密
keeping this secret from me
不过你不用再这样了
but you won't have to do it for much longer.
我预约了去做流产
I have made an appointment to terminate the pregnancy.
你的口气很坚决 这很好
You sound certain. That's good.
阿彻
Archer..
他摆布我让我爱上了他
he manipulated me into loving him
还嫁给了他
and marrying him.
当他把我关在威尔比的时候
And when he locked me up at Welby
他真的让我失去了
he literally took away my ability
做任何决定的能力
to make decisions on anything.
怀孕的这事 感觉还是像受他控制一样
And this pregnancy, it feels like he's still in control.
我想过回我的生活 艾米
I want my life back, Em.
-你不用解释什么 -我知道
- You don't have to explain. - I know.
这事我第一次我心里话说出来
It's just the first time that I have said it all out loud.
你预约的什么时候
When's your appointment?
我这周在诊所第一次服药
I take the first pill at the clinic this weekend.
过几天在家里再服一次
And the next one at home a few days later.
我能带你去诊所吗
Can I take you to the clinic?
好的
Yeah.
富里警探
Detective Furey.
迪劳伦提斯小姐 你有空吗
Miss DiLaurentis. Do you have a moment?
有
Sure.
她说在那个治疗机构里
She said that treatment facility
就像又被关起来了一样
just felt like another form of captivity.
所以她就打了一辆很贵的出租车
So she hailed a very expensive cab
回到了她称为是家的地方
and drove back to the last place she called home.
你家
Your apartment?
她的治疗师让我们不要告诉妮可
The therapist had asked us not to tell Nicole
我们订婚的事
about the engagement.
好的 昨晚好像
Yeah, last night it didn't..
昨晚看上去她好像还不知道
didn't seem like Nicole knew that much.
罗森医生只是想帮她
Doctor Rosen is just trying to help her
尽量慢慢地去适应
adjust to all the changes in her life
生活中的变化
as gradually as possible.
不过 她现在都知道了
But, she knows now.
所有的事
Everything?
看到衣柜里的婚纱她就全明白了
The wedding dress in the closet was a pretty big giveaway.
可是
But, hey..
我们聊了一会
look, we talked for a while.
她说她希望我幸福
She says that she wants me to be happy.
对不起
I am sorry.
我这个未婚夫太差劲了
I have been such a crappy fiance.
不过 我希望你知道
But I, I hope you realize that
尽管她在这 她还活着
with her being here, her being alive
也不会改变
it doesn't change a thing
我对你的感觉
about how I feel about you.
她几个小时就走了
She'll be gone in a few hours
我们就又回到原来的生活了
and we can go back to being us again.
我保证
I promise.
-好的 -我爱你
- Okay. - I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
一根手指
A finger?
有人寄给你一根手指
Someone sent you a finger.
-你确定那是 -阿彻·登喜路的 确定
- Are you sure that it's-- - Archer Dunhill's, yes.
指纹匹配
The prints were a match.
你知道是谁寄的吗 目的是什么
Do you have any idea who sent it or why?
像是个恶作剧
It seems like some sort of taunt
或是游戏
or a game.
今天早晨我们法证的人
This morning our forensics' team
已经确认手指是从已经腐烂了一段时间的
confirmed that the finger was detached from tissue
组织上截取下来的
that have been decomposing for some time.
可能就在阿彻·登喜路一开始
Possibly around the time that Archer Dunhill
失踪前后那段时间
disappeared in the first place.
我们现在要把这起案子当谋杀案来处理
We're now treating this case as a homicide.
我知道这样不容易
I know that this is difficult,
但是我真的希望你能协助我们
but I do hope that we can count on your help
调查这件案子
with this investigation.
告诉我们有什么人
Anything that you can tell us about anyone
也许会有动机或是怀恨在心
that might have had a motive or held a grudge.
这样也许能有效地帮助我们
It could help us out significantly.
他是个骗子
He was a con artist
治疗过十几个精神病人
who treated dozens of mental patients
但是却没经过实际的医疗培训
without any actual medical training.
是的
Yeah.
我知道有几个人也许怀恨在心
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表