that could power something like this.
我可以去追踪在哪买♥♥的电池
I could trace where they were bought
或许可以知道AD的身份
maybe get an ID on A.D. that way.
可我不知道如何打开这玩意
But I-I can't even figure out how to get inside this thing.
我甚至都试过把镊子插到
I even tried sticking little tweezers
里面的槽里 可还是打不开
in that slot in the side, but it won't open.
-你刚才说镊子吗 -是的
- Did you say tweezers? - Yeah.
你还记不记得那个游戏
Okay, do you remember that game
那家伙有个大大的红色发光的鼻子
where the guy had the big, red light-up nose?
"手术"
"Operation?"
我知道是哪个附录[阑尾]了
I figured out which appendix we're talking about.
AD想让我把这东西切开
A.D. wants me to cut this thing open.
穿上我
5个未接来电
艾瑞亚
十平 你发球
Ten all, your service.
你很厉害 是不是让着我
Alright, you're good. Are you holding back?
-可能有一点 -不用
- Maybe a little. - Don't.
确定
You sure?
十一比十 我还有一球就赢了
Eleven-ten. One more and I win.
你在哪学的打乒乓球
Where did you learn how to play?
骑马夏令营
Horseback riding camp.
下雨天的时候没法上跑跳课 所以
We couldn't run the jumping course when it rained so..
我连续五年都是乒乓球比赛的冠军
I was ping-pong champ for five consecutive summers.
选手都是女生
At an all girls camp.
是的 也是我妈妈参加过的
Yeah, same one my mom went to.
我的养母
My adopted mom.
我其实就是在这张球桌上
Well, you know, I actually learned
学会怎么玩的 就在这里
how to play on this table. Right here.
近水楼台啊
Oh, home court advantage.
那时候这儿的环境可不大好
Well, the neighborhood was a little rougher then.
我们玩得挺狠
We ponged hard.
-怕了吗 -我可是也有两下子的
- You scared? - Got a few tricks up my sleeve.
赛点
Game point.
游戏结束
Ho-ho, that's game.
真厉害
That's impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的 我正需要这个
Seriously, I needed this.
我需要赢一把
I needed to win..
在不同层面上
...on an existential level.
得了吧 我才是真正的赢家
Oh, come on. I'm the real winner here.
乒乓
Ping-pong..
美人
...pretty woman.
比我在办公桌前度过的周末好太多了
Beats the hell out of spending the weekend at my desk.
我一直在看盲校的鉴证文件
I keep poring over the forensic files from blind school.
我还是不明白我们为什么会遗漏
I still just can't figure out how we could miss
第二把枪
the second firearm.
整个警局都忙成了一团
The brass is all bent out of shape
罗林斯的案子还没破
because the Rollins' case is still open.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 你需要赢 我需要休息
No, you needed a win, I needed a break.
不谈工作了
End of work discussion.
你怎么看 七局四胜
What do you think? Best four out of seven?
给你个机会翻盘
Give you a chance to make a comeback.
-怎么了 -你的肩膀
- What? - Your shoulder.
我去看看有没有急救包
I gonna see if I can find a first-aid kit.
艾瑞亚 三个未接电♥话♥
艾米丽 一个未接电♥话♥
斯宾塞也不接电♥话♥
Spencer's not picking up for me, either.
希妮很有可能用的是办公室的无线
There's a good chance Sydney's using her office Wi-Fi.
如果连接上的话我能黑入她的手♥机♥
If the connection's open I can hack her phone.
你会需要这个的
You'll need this.
这什么东西 我得塞进包里吗
And I just carry this in my purse, whatever this is?
这是一个微蜂窝基站 凯勒加了些模块
A femtocell with some mods that Caleb added.
你得离她紧点 引她多说话
You will need to stay close and keep her talking long enough
我才能多搜集点信息
so I can dig around.
我会把她的信息全部加载到这个装置上
And I will throughput all of her data to this device.
日历 联♥系♥人 留言 邮件 信息
Calendars, contacts, voicemails, emails, texts--
你怎么知道怎么做的
How do you know all this?
凯勒今天早上教我的
Caleb taught me, this morning.
你竟然在说行话
You, using jargon
你初三的时候把你的手♥机♥
the same girl who accidently had her phone
调成飞行模式大半年
on airplane mode for half of the ninth grade.
我学的很快
I catch on fast.
我们得找到詹娜
We need to find Jenna.
是的 查出她有没有
Yeah, and find out whether or not
买♥♥希妮的子弹
she's buying Sydney's bullets.
她出来了
Here goes nothing.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-太短了 -我不知道
- It's short. - I know.
不 真的太短了
No, like really short, like
大家都能看到你的小内内似的
"Everyone's gonna see her spicy tuna-roll" Short--
那不是最糟糕的部分
Okay, that's not even the worst part.
投资商是日本的
The investors are from Japan.
他们会感觉受到了冒犯
They're gonna be completely offended.
这就是这个游戏的意义
I mean, t-this is the game.
我搞砸会面 AD就能把这件事宣扬出去
I blow that meeting, and then A.D. Makes the story go away.
裙子也会惹恼投资商
Meanwhile, the dress pisses off the investors
你搞砸会面 卢卡斯损失一大笔钱
you lose the business, and Lucas loses a lot of money.
没错 而这些都会是我的错
Yeah, and it'll all be my fault.
昨天 我还为这场会面激动不已
Yesterday, I was so excited for this meeting.
我会大放光彩 为自己说话
I was gonna breeze in there and be the boss.
我会艳惊四座 创意十足 非常自信
I was gonna be impressive and creative and confident.
我一般不是这样的
People don't always see me that way.
如果你说管他呢
What happens if you just say screw it
拒绝玩游戏呢
and you refuse to play?
你把板子一摔 冲出门去呢
You flip the board over and you storm out?
AD知道罗林斯的事 你会坐牢的
A.D. Knows about Rollins, and you could go to jail.
你能不能赶在今晚前
Can you just stop this thing..
阻止这件事
...before tonight?
我能试试
I can try.
希妮
Sydney?
多久没见了 五年
What's it been, like, five years?
我们真的要来这一套
Are we really gonna do this whole
"真是个巧合啊"吗
"What a coincidence" Thing?
谁派你来的 凯勒还是梦娜
Who sent you, Caleb or Mona?
这不重要 我是为詹娜而来的
Doesn't matter. I'm here about Jenna.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
老实说 我很高兴来的是你
Honestly, I'm glad it's you that's poking around.
发生这么多事
After everything that went down
我还以为来找我的会是警♥察♥呢
I thought I'd be hearing from the cops.
因为有人中枪了
Because someone got shot?
我当时根本不在那里 我在拉德里酒店
I was nowhere near there. I was at the Radley Hotel.
我只是给凯勒和梦娜
All I did was deliver a couple of drinks
递了几杯酒和信息
to Caleb and Mona with a message.
为什么
Why?
詹妮和我说这是个玩笑
Jenny sold it as a practical joke.
我醒来后就在罗斯伍德
I was up in Rosewood
和我父母一起吃早午餐
having brunch with my parents anyway
而且当时看起来的确只是个无害的玩笑
and it seemed harmless enough.
是的 直到诺埃尔·卡恩死了
Yeah, until Noel Kahn ended up dead
斯宾塞进了医院
and Spencer ended up in the hospital.
我们坐在这里
And here we are.
高中之后 我和詹娜便分道扬镳
After high school, Jenna and I drifted apart
我也希望不再和她扯上关系
and I wish I would have left it that way.
相信我 这是我帮她做的最后一件事
Trust me, that's the last favor I'll ever do for her.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
可以
Sure.
我知道你和你朋友
I know there's a lot of bad blood
和詹娜之间有很多过节
between you and your friends and Jenna.
我接到了一个老朋友的电♥话♥
I answered a phone call from an old friend
就陷入了高中时期的抓马中
and got sucked into a lot of high school drama.
你呢
What's your excuse?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表