大约一周前
About a week.
所以她有很多时间变成AD
So she's had plenty of time to become A.D.
没人
Okay.
-屋里没人 -好
- We're good. - Okay.
衣橱
Linen closet.
我去看看梳妆台
I'll check the dresser.
这里有点怪
That's, that's a little weird.
别告诉我你找到了一个玩具
Oh, please don't tell me that you found a toy.
我在翻艾莉森的内♥裤♥柜
It's already bad enough that I'm going
已经够挫的了 我不需要...
through Alison's panty drawer. I don't need to--
这里是锁着的
It's locked.
迪劳伦迪斯家
这里没有
It's not here.
我到处都找不到钥匙
I can't find a key anywhere.
听到了吗
Did you hear that?
另据有关报道
And in a related story,
在一次独家采访中 首相告诉国安局
the prime minister told BNS in an exclusive interview
我们需要一个适当的政♥府♥调查
that we need a proper government inquiry into all of this.
事实上 上届政♥府♥结束这样的丑闻
In fact, the last government ended scandals like this
目前的政♥府♥处于...
the current government is in...
我刚刚才发现
Uh, I just realized none of us
我们从昨天到现在都没吃过东西
have had anything to eat since yesterday.
要我给你们带点什么吗
Can I bring you guys something?
我现在脑子里根本不会想吃的 斯宾塞
Food's the last thing on my mind, Spencer.
好吧
Okay, um, well,
那我再看一遍玛丽·德雷克的文件
then I'm gonna go over the Mary Drake file again.
-也许会有... -好的
- Maybe there's something-- - Alright, great.
拜拜
Bye to you too.
我拿到我们需要的东西了
I've got everything that we need.
她在和谁说话
Who's she talkin' to?
我只能听到她在电♥话♥这边说的话
I can only hear her side of the call.
我还需要几秒钟
I need just a few more seconds to..
不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no. No, no.
别挂 别...
Don't hang up. Don't..
漂白水 木炭 醋
Bleach, charcoal... vinegar.
这些是掩盖谋杀案所需要的东西
That's everything you need to cover up a murder.
-木炭用来干嘛 -吸收尸臭味
- What's the charcoal for? - Absorbs the smell of death.
-她还活着 -你怎么这么肯定
- Hey, she's still alive. - How can you be so sure?
因为杀了人 那他们就不会用那块油布了
Because they aren't gonna use that tarp after the fact.
而且她会带我们找到汉娜的
And she's gonna lead us to Hanna.
因为她正准备去杀她吧
Yeah, because she's on her way to kill her.
住手 住手
Please stop. Stop!
求你
Please.
求你住手
Please stop.
不不 住手 求求你
No. No. No. Please stop. Please!
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop!
她已经开车兜了几个小时的圈子
She's been driving around for hours.
她要么是在四处闲游
She's either taking a tour of the county
要么就是完全迷路了
or she's completely lost.
或者是她知道我们在跟踪她
Or she knows that we're following her
所以她只是在带我们游花♥园♥
and she's just jerking us around.
-她左转了 -她是不会带我们找到汉娜的
- She's turning left. - She's not leading us to Hanna.
她要带我们去艾莉森家
She-she's taking us to Alison's house.
把车灯关了
Cut the lights.
等等 她要去斯宾塞家
Wait, she's going to Spencer's.
别应门
是玛丽·德雷克
你是斯宾塞还是梅丽莎
Are you Spencer or Melissa?
我知道你一定是杰西卡的妹妹
Um, I know you must be Jessica's sister.
可是我们见过吗
But have we met?
很久以前 你不记得了
A long time ago, but you wouldn't remember.
我是斯宾塞
I'm Spencer.
你♥爸♥妈在家吗
Are your parents home?
不在 他们去旅游了
No, they're on a cruise.
-我改天再来 -你和他们认识吗
- I'll check back another time. - So you know each other?
我们以前有很多共同点
We used to have a lot in common.
要进来坐坐吗
Would you like to come inside?
我能泡些茶
I can make us some tea.
好的
Yes. Yes, I would.
花草茶还是带咖♥啡♥因♥的茶
Herbal or leaded.
我是不会拒绝咖♥啡♥因♥的
Oh, I've never been one to turn down caffeine.
艾略特不在这里
Elliot's not here.
但护士说她平静下来了
But the nurse says she's calmed down
我可以看她几分钟
and I can see her for a few minutes.
希望她和你说真话
Well, I hope she tells you the truth
因为我们没时间了
because we're running out of time.
我可以进去了 一会再打给你
I'm allowed to go in now. I'll call you back.
艾莉
Ali?
你睡着了吗
Are you awake?
艾莉 醒醒吧
Ali, please wake up.
汉娜出事了
Hanna's in trouble.
醒来好吗 我想要知道真♥相♥
Okay? And I need to know the truth.
关于夏洛蒂的真♥相♥
The truth about Charlotte.
是你做的吗
Did you do it?
是你
Did you..
是你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
哦 老天 帮帮我
Oh, God, help me.
求你了 老天爷 原谅我吧
Oh, please, God, forgive me.
你和你姐姐长得真像
You and your sister look so much alike.
跟双胞胎一样
Almost like twins.
是啊 我们还小的时候人们都这么说
Yeah, people thought that a lot when we were younger.
-你们亲近吗 -偶尔吧
- Are you close? - Occasionally.
你上次见到我父母是什么时候呢
So when did you see my parents last?
我这么问只是因为他们从未谈起过你
I only asked because they never talked about you.
我太了解你的家人了
I know enough about your family
他们都是守口如瓶的人
to know that they're excellent secret keepers.
他们为什么瞒着你的事不说呢
Well, why would they keep you a secret?
你的好奇心还真重啊
You certainly are inquisitive.
我只是想试着找找话题
I was just making conversation.
不好意思 请原谅我的过分敏感
I'm sorry. Forgive me if I'm overly sensitive.
事实上 我和我姐姐相处得并不好
The truth is, my sister and I didn't get along.
我搬走是因为她
I moved away because she..
和大家一起孤立我
...turned everyone against me.
我的朋友 家人
My friends, my family.
她蛊惑大家孤立我
She poisoned them all against me.
为什么
Why?
我生性好强 而她生性好妒
I was born first, and she was born jealous.
我能问你为什么回来吗
Well, may I ask why you've come back?
我是说 为什么现在回来
I mean, why now?
因为我发现她已经死了
Because I found out she was dead.
好了 耽误了你这么多时间
Well, I've taken up enough of your time.
-谢谢你的款待 -不客气
- Thank you for the tea. - Yeah.
你一直一个人住在迷失森林里吗
Um, so you're at the Lost Woods all by yourself?
是的 我一个人过
Yes, I'm all alone.
你有孩子吗
Do you have any children?
我说了 只有我一个人而已
Like I said, it's just me.
你怎么知道我住在哪里
How would you know that that's where I'm staying?
这镇子很小
Oh, it's such a small town.
我前男友是个警♥察♥
My ex-boyfriend is a cop
他跟我说了你的房♥子被非法闯入的事情
and he told me about your break-in.
你知道吗 你是一个很幸运的女孩
You know, you're a very lucky young woman.
我与我的前男友可做不了朋友
I can't seem to be friends with any of my ex-lovers.
-这就是生活 -这就是生活
- C'est la vie. - C'est la vie.
你应该锁个门
You should lock this door.
这些日子 哪里都不安全
These days, you're not safe anywhere.
她看起来好可怕
She looks so scared.
你已经36个小时没睡觉了
It's been over 36 hours since you got any sleep.
你应该去休息一下
Maybe you should try and rest.
-是啊 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
我去找件短袖 再设个闹钟
I'll get a T-shirt, and I'll set the alarm.
我想我应该回家去
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表