- Okay. - Bye.
但弗里德曼医生
But, Dr. Freedman--
我不知道罗林斯在治疗艾莉森
I wasn't aware Dr. Rollins was treating Alison
但我保证她接受了最好的治疗
but I assure you she's in excellent hands.
她每况愈下 身心备受煎熬
She's deteriorating every day, physically and mentally.
病人情况好转前有时候会恶化
Sometimes, patients get worse before they get better.
我们用对药前得经常调整用药
Medications often need to be adjusted until we get it right.
我会确保罗林斯医生随时通知你们她的病情
I'll make sure Dr. Rollins keeps you apprised of her progress.
我们觉得他在虐待艾莉森
We think he's abusing Alison.
如果你不立刻去检查她的情况
And if you don't go check on her right now
我们会控告罗林斯医生 还有你
we will file a complaint against Dr. Rollins...and you.
控告我 告我什么
Against me? On what grounds?
明知情况
For having knowledge about the situation
无所作为
and neglecting to do anything about it.
你也有责任
And that makes you liable.
叫罗林斯医生去他妻子病房♥见我
Ask Dr. Rollins to meet me in his wife's room.
-弗里德曼医生 -艾略特
- Dr. Freedman. - Elliott.
艾莉森的朋友十分关心
Alison's friends expressed concern
她的病情
about her condition.
好吧 她前些天很糟糕
Well, she had a few bad days
但我很高兴她正在好转
but I'm happy to report she's doing better.
她在输低浓度氯氮平[精神病药] 很好
She's being treated with a low dose of clozapine. That's good.
生命体征稳定 也在正常范围内
Vital signs are stable and within normal limits.
放心很难 但请你们放心
I know it's hard but try not to worry.
罗林斯医生把艾莉森照顾得很好
Dr. Rollins is taking good care of Alison.
你去哪儿了
Hey, where have you been?
托比家
Uh, Toby's.
他和伊冯订婚了
He and Yvonne... got engaged.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
太好了
Wow, that's great.
很高兴他们能把问题解决了
I'm glad they were able to work through their issues.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
知道他们俩幸福
You know, just knowing how happy they are
让我想到了我们
got me thinking about us.
因为我也想这样 凯勒 想了很久
'Cause I've wanted this, Caleb, for a really long time.
我也是
So have I.
那样一直都很好 但是
And it's been great, but...
在汉娜失踪后 一切都变了
...you know, everything changed once Hanna disappeared.
我答应过要保护她
Well, I promised to keep her safe.
所以我觉得我有责任
So I felt responsible.
但是她已经回来了 你好像还是很冷淡
Yeah, but she's back now, and you still seem distant.
所以我一直问自己为什么
So I keep on asking myself why.
那晚只有你们单独一起
You two were alone together that night.
发生了什么事吗
Did something happen?
她当时害怕了
Sh-she was scared.
所以我在安慰她
I-I was comforting her.
我要问的不是这个
That's not what I'm asking.
我们接吻了
We kissed.
以往的回忆涌上心头
Old memories got stirred up.
我们就像是在时间隧♥道♥ 回到了高中时期
It was like we were in a time warp back in high school.
但是我们早就不在学校里了
Yeah, bu-but we're not in high school, you know?
汉娜也不是你女朋友 我才是
An-and Hanna's not your girlfriend. I am.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
一个吻我没问题
Look, I can handle a kiss.
但真是仅此而已吗
But is that all it was?
或是你对她还有感觉
Or do you still have feelings for her?
杰森来电
喂
Hello?
杰森根本不知道艾莉森在威尔比
Jason had no idea that Alison was at Welby.
艾略特根本没给他打过电♥话♥
Elliott never called him.
所以艾略特骗我们
So Elliott lied.
他肯定知道我们当时在医院里
He must've known we were at the hospital
所以给她打了镇静剂 不让她开口说话
and sedated Alison so she couldn't talk.
托比查了艾略特和玛丽吗
Has Toby looked into Elliott and Mary?
没 我还没叫他去查
Uh, no. I didn't, I didn't ask him to.
为什么
Why not?
因为他刚刚订了婚
Because he just got engaged.
我觉得我们不该再
Look, I don't think that we should be
蹚这趟浑水
involving him in this anymore.
那不是你一个人的决定 斯宾塞
Okay, that's not your call to make, Spencer.
只有托比才能帮我们
Toby's the only person that can help us.
艾莉有危险 那是我们的错
I mean, Ali's life is in danger, and it's our fault.
不 不 那是她的错
No! No, it is her fault.
是她杀了夏洛蒂
She's the one who killed Charlotte.
大家是否都意识到
I mean, do we all realize that the only reason
我们只所以困在这个小镇里
we're stuck in this small town
是因为夏洛蒂的死
is because of Charlotte's death?
自此之后 我们一直受人摆布
That we've been on a hamster wheel
冒着生命危险 想要查出是谁
risking our lives day after day, trying to figure out who it was
结果却是她
when all along it was her!
这点我们不能肯定
Alright, we don't know that for sure.
无论是否是她杀的
Whether or not she did it..
她都不该被人折磨
...she doesn't deserve to be tortured.
杰森什么时候回来
When does Jason get back?
-他可以把艾莉救出威尔比 -他不在国内
- He can get Ali out of Welby. - He's out of the country.
我不知道 他要几天后才能回来
I don't know. He can't come back for a few days.
太久了
Well, that's too long.
-我们现在就得救她 -怎么救
- We have to get her out now. - How?
你说你看到他用钥匙打开了床边的一个柜子
You said you saw him open a locked trunk in his bedroom.
-对吧 -没错
- Right? - Yeah.
也许里面有些东西
Well, maybe there's something in there
是他不想被人看到的
that he doesn't want anybody to see.
也许里面的东西能帮我们搞清楚他的目的
Maybe whatever it is can help us figure out what he's doing.
我还有艾莉家的钥匙
I still have a key to Ali's house.
好极了
Great.
杰森都不知道他们结婚了
Jason didn't even know that they got married.
-他惊呆了 -杰森到底在哪里
- He freaked out. - Where the hell is Jason?
-埃塞俄比亚 -他在哪里干什么
- Ethiopia. - What's he doing there?
-做慈善工作 -给
- Charity work. - Here.
我要去上班
I have to get to work.
有发现会通知你的
Okay, we'll let you know what we find.
乔丹在哪
So where's, uh, where's Jordan?
他不是要和你一起回来吗
I thought he was gonna be coming back with you.
不 工作让他应接不暇
Oh, no, he's swamped at work.
你们俩还好吧
Is everything okay with you guys?
很好啊 为什么这么问
Yeah. Great. Why?
因为凯勒告诉了我
Cause Caleb told me
那天在迷失森林你们的事
about what happened between you two at The Lost Woods.
斯宾塞 对不起
Spencer, I'm so sorry.
如果你还没放下他
You really shouldn't have told me
就不应该告诉我你放下了
that you were over him if you weren't.
我确实放下他了 好吗
Well, I am over him, okay?
那是个大错误
That was a huge mistake.
-是吗 -没错
- Was it? - Yes.
我说的是真的
Look, I meant what I said.
凯勒是我的过去 乔丹才是我的未来
Caleb is my past and Jordan is my future.
艾略特来了
Elliott's coming.
斯宾塞
艾略特来了
还需要点时间 拖住他
你们的朋友们今天的阵势可真够大的
Your friends made quite a spectacle of themselves today.
艾莉森一晚上就好了很多
Oh, I just think it's so amazing
这真是太让我惊奇了
how much better Alison's gotten overnight.
-我尽力在帮助她 -是吗
- I'm doing all I can for her. - Are you?
艾莉给我们打了电♥话♥
Cause Ali called us and she's convinced
她确定有威尔比的人想伤害她
that someone at Welby's is trying to hurt her.
妄想症是她的病其中一个症状
Part of her illness is paranoia.
她觉得所有人都想伤害她
She thinks everyone's out to harm her.
如果是真的就不是妄想症了
It's not paranoia if it's real.
你们以后不要再去探望艾莉森了
I want you guys to stop visiting Alison.
-你们是在打扰她 -她想要的事情呢
- You're disturbing her. - And what about what she wants?
如果你们一直逼迫她
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表