全没了
It's all gone!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
他肯定是让律师帮忙
He must have used his power of attorney
清空了这些账户逃跑了
to empty the accounts and escaped
但 警♥察♥会抓到他的
but...the police will find him.
你会拿回你的钱
You'll get your money back.
如果警♥察♥找不到他呢
What if they don't find him?
艾莉森 我很遗憾
Alison, I'm so terribly sorry.
告诉我你想让我做什么
Just tell me what it is
我会帮忙的
that you want me to do, and I'll do it.
我想补偿你
I wanna make this right.
在这我睡不着
I can't sleep in here.
我想上报一位失踪人员
I'd like to file a missing persons report.
官方的还是私下的
Official or off the record?
帮帮我 托比大♥师♥ 我只能指望你了
Help me, Toby Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.
抱歉 这个玩笑太冷了
I'm sorry. It was a terrible joke.
我不知道为什么
I don't even know why..
他住在你那
That means he's staying with you.
没有 但你知道他在哪
No, but you know where he is.
凯勒只是需要时间思考
Caleb just needs some time to think.
好吗 他想通了会找你的
Okay. He'll reach out to you when he's ready.
这简直一团糟 很抱歉我不是
This is messy. I'm sorry. I didn't..
抱歉把你卷进来
Sorry you got pulled into it.
你们都是我的朋友
He's my friend...so are you.
如果你愿意 我会告诉他你来问过我
If you want, I can tell him that you stopped by and--
不 不不不 谢谢
No! No, no, no. Thank you though.
我该 我该走了 我只是
Um, I should, I should go. I was just..
-不好意思 -抱歉
- Excuse me. - Sorry.
你好啊
Hi there.
-你们见过吗 -不 我想没有
- Have you guys met? - No. I don't think we have.
好吧 斯宾塞·海斯汀 马尔科·富里探员
Okay. Um, Spencer Hastings, this is Detective Marco Furey.
他是我罗林斯案的新上司
He is my new supervisor on the Rollins case.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's nice to meet you. - Yes, you as well.
你们肯定有很多工作要做
Uh, well, I'm sure you guys have a lot of work to do
我就不打扰了
so I will let you get to it.
在这
Right over here in the..
这里不符
This doesn't fit..
詹娜 真是惊喜
Jenna. What a treat?
艾莉森 我以为你在医院呢
Alison? I thought you were in the hospital.
你来我家干嘛
So you came to my house.
看你过得好不好
To find out how you were doing.
我想你大概不愿意见我
I figured you wouldn't wanna see me
但我不觉得来问候一下你的丈夫
but I didn't think there was any harm in..
有什么不好的
...asking your husband.
艾略特不住在这了
Elliot doesn't live here anymore.
-出了什么事吗 -你说呢
- Did something happen? - You tell me.
你好像对我的私生活
You seem to know a lot about what's happening
知之甚多
in my private life.
你和艾略特怎么会认识
How do you and Elliot know each other?
那是个错误
Um...this was a mistake.
你的错误是说服他
Your mistake was trying to convince him
杀夏洛蒂的人是我
that I killed Charlotte.
你状态不佳 艾莉森
You haven't been well, Alison.
我看你很迷茫
I think you're confused.
是吗
Am I?
下次你给阿彻打电♥话♥时
The next time you call Archer
告诉他我让他去死
tell him I said to go to hell!
也许他已经死了呢
Maybe he's already there.
你觉得给那个经理二十块封口费够吗
Do you think $20 was enough to keep the manager quiet?
我还给他塞了电♥话♥
I slipped him a number two.
没事 那是御园餐厅的电♥话♥
Well, number two, Imperial Garden.
希望他喜欢木须肉
I hope he likes moo-shu..
这简直是个垃圾堆
What a dump.
好像罗林斯变成了一个不同的人
It's like Rollins was two different people.
是 或者是其他人住在这呢
Yeah, or someone else was living here.
这人太懒了
Well, whoever it is is a slob.
水槽太恶心了
The sink is disgusting.
帮我把这个折叠床拉下来
Hey, help me pull down the Murphy bed.
卡住了
It's stuck.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
是个人头 是个人头 是个人头
It's a head. It's a head. It's a head.
-是谁的头 -我不知道
- Whose head? - I don't know.
也不想知道 我不敢看
I don't wanna know. I can't look at that.
艾米 别 别碰它
Em. No, don't touch it.
这不是真的人头
Oh, it's not real.
掉下来的时候把脸摔坏了
The fall broke the face off.
谁会把一个假人头塞在枕头下面
Who keeps a fake head stuffed under their pillow?
想假装成达伦·威尔登的人
Someone pretending to be Darren Wilden.
你需要什么
'What can I get you?'
冰的约翰柯林斯鸡尾酒 多加苏打水
John Collins, rocks, extra sour.
好的
'Sure thing.'
这个位置有人吗
'Is this seat taken?'
这个酒吧有很多其他空位的
The bar looks pretty empty to...me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我来帮你吧 -谢谢你
- Here, let me help you. - Thank you.
你是莎拉·哈维对吧
You're Sara Harvey, aren't you?
我是詹娜·马歇尔
I'm Jenna Marshall.
我想你的一些朋友正好
I think a few of the girls you know
认识我的一些朋友
are a few of the girls I know.
多么不幸的巧合啊
What an unfortunate thing for us to have in common?
正是这些不幸的巧合造就了我们
Well, the unfortunate things make us who we are.
我可以请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
只要你陪我喝一杯 我就让你请客
Only if you'll have one with me.
你是那种喜欢喝酸性鸡尾酒的女孩吗
Are you a sour girl?
我可以一试
Well, I can be.
酒保 给她来一杯一样的
Bartender, she'll have the same.
请给我加四枚樱桃
Four cherries, please.
马上就好
'Coming right up.'
你是把你的手伸进水池里了吗
Are you putting your hands in there?
就你坐在床上无所事事
You're the one sitting on the bed.
水池底下有东西
There's something at the bottom.
是什么东西
What is that?
艾略特不是个懒汉 这一切只是掩饰
Elliot wasn't a slob. This mess was a cover.
护照
你绝对不会相信你走之后
You're not gonna believe what happened
发生了什么
while you were gone.
艾瑞亚和艾米丽发现罗林斯有一套秘密公♥寓♥
Aria and Emily found out that Rollins has a secret apartment.
她们该不会是去了那所公♥寓♥吧
They didn't go there, did they?
她们给詹娜下套了
They set a trap for Jenna.
听着 我用我妈的护照
Well, get this, I used my mom's password
潜进了拉德里酒店预订系统
to get in the Radley reservation system.
詹娜延长了她的入住时间
Jenna just extended her stay.
在这里吗
Here?
她本应该今天早上退房♥的
She was supposed to check out this morning
但我猜她因为某些事改变主意了
but I guess something changed her mind.
汉娜 这种事时有发生
Things happen, Hanna.
人们经常改变他们的计划
I mean, people change their plans.
记得当初我们只是回来待几天
Remember when we were only supposed to come back
结果现在却因为这些噩梦般的事
for a couple of days, and we ended up
困在了这里
in this fricking nightmare that's kept us trapped here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你去护林站找到他了吗
So no luck at the ranger station?
我们现在可以不说凯勒的事吗
Can we please not talk about Caleb.
斯宾塞 我不想破坏你们俩的关系
Spence, I don't wanna be the one who messed this up.. ...for either of you.
所以我该怎么做来弥补
So...what can I do? How can I fix this?
或许你可以开始想明白
Maybe you can start by figuring out
为什么你戴着一个男人的订婚戒指
why you're wearing one guy's ring
心里却想着另一个男人
when you might have feelings for another.
护照上没有照片 一大堆机票票根
Passports with no photos, a couple of plane tickets.
看起来罗林斯不仅给他自己也给别人
It's like Rollins had an exit strategy in place
制定了逃跑计划
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表